PDA

View Full Version : Even Chick thinks the Dons are talking pash

Baw187
03-11-2009, 11:30 PM
What a bunch of fannys McGee and Co must feel now. Not one neutral has agreed with any of the mince they've spewed over the last few days... not even the king of spewing mince.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/8341492.stm

Jonnyboy
03-11-2009, 11:33 PM
What a bunch of fannys McGee and Co must feel now. Not one neutral has agreed with any of the mince they've spewed over the last few days... not even the king of spewing mince.

One fanny dissing another ..... whatever next :greengrin

lapsedhibee
03-11-2009, 11:39 PM

What a lot of twaffle that column always is.

red donut
03-11-2009, 11:46 PM
dick dung is the biggest embarassment in the history of scottish football and the quicker he throws himself off a bridge with bricks tied to his feet the better...

he serves no purpose in life whatsoever and will never be missed....

sleeping giant
03-11-2009, 11:52 PM
dick dung is the biggest embarassment in the history of scottish football and the quicker he throws himself off a bridge with bricks tied to his feet the better...

Thats a bit harsh:faf:

The_Horde
04-11-2009, 12:36 AM

I'm presuming you mean a bridge that is positioned over water.

Unless you want him to suffer before death.. :greengrin

Hibercelona
04-11-2009, 12:37 AM

Thats right.... don't be afraid to express your love. :wink:

Part/Time Supporter
04-11-2009, 07:24 AM

A broken clock is correct twice a day

:wink:

Phil D. Rolls
04-11-2009, 08:55 AM
A broken clock is correct twice a day

:wink:

Two guys sitting in a psychiatric ward. The first one says, "is that clock right".

"Yes", replied the second.

"Well what's it doing in here?", asked the first.

I'm here all week.

Hibbyradge
04-11-2009, 09:00 AM
The guest referee on Radio Scotland last night, said he thought it was a smokescreen to divert thier fans attention away from the fact that they've only won 2 games out of 10 and are 9 points off third place.

No-one on that show thought the ref was wrong or that Murray's tackle was anythinmg other than very good.

Including Gary McKay!

Baw187
04-11-2009, 10:03 AM
The guest referee on Radio Scotland last night, said he thought it was a smokescreen to divert thier fans attention away from the fact that they've only won 2 games out of 10 and are 9 points off third place.

No-one on that show thought the ref was wrong or that Murray's tackle was anythinmg other than very good.

Including Gary McKay!

To be fair, the Dons fans aren't stupid. If that had been the other way around, I'd hope that most on here would have admitted all descisions were handled correctly and be emmbarressed by our clubs' stance.

ahibby
04-11-2009, 11:14 AM
I don't think Chick deserves the verbal on here. There is a place for his slant on things via the media as far as I'm concerned. You know what you get with Chick so if you don't like it then why bother reading it?

Woody1985
04-11-2009, 11:18 AM
To be fair, the Dons fans aren't stupid. If that had been the other way around, I'd hope that most on here would have admitted all descisions were handled correctly and be emmbarressed by our clubs' stance.

I had a quick look on the dons fourm yesterday and although I only read the first 10 comments or so it would seem that all of the agreed that there was nothing wrong with IMs challenge, that includes people in the south stand who were right next to the incident.

I was right next to it, 3rd row and it was right in front of us and I actually thought he went down to waste time because there was nothing wrong with the challenge.

ahibby
04-11-2009, 11:28 AM
I had a quick look on the dons fourm yesterday and although I only read the first 10 comments or so it would seem that all of the agreed that there was nothing wrong with IMs challenge, that includes people in the south stand who were right next to the incident.

I was right next to it, 3rd row and it was right in front of us and I actually thought he went down to waste time because there was nothing wrong with the challenge.

Not saying that's not true but I wonder why many of them booed IM every time he touched the ball there after.

Petrie's Tache
04-11-2009, 11:45 AM
Not saying that's not true but I wonder why many of them booed IM every time he touched the ball there after.

They booed him most of the game, did they not?

Tomsk
04-11-2009, 11:51 AM
If Chic Young ever says anything I agree with I immediately review my opinion. Despite his comments I still think there was nothing wrong with Murray's tackle.

Broken Gnome
04-11-2009, 12:21 PM
I don't think Chick deserves the verbal on here. There is a place for his slant on things via the media as far as I'm concerned. You know what you get with Chick so if you don't like it then why bother reading it?

As BBC Scotland's 'chief football writer', his slant verges on the embarrassing....

The difference in class between BBC's English and Scottish football outputs (by that I mean the quality of the writing and reporting) is huge.

Jack
04-11-2009, 12:42 PM

Cheers Chic, do call again :wink:

Note to ahibby - do you realise you left your laptop on the train :greengrin

BEEJ
04-11-2009, 01:06 PM
Not one neutral has agreed with any of the mince they've spewed over the last few days... not even the king of spewing mince.

The general point AFC is making - that inferior or rash refereeing decisions can unduly determine the outcome of SPL fixtures - is a valid one, but is as old as the hills.

I can think of a few Hibs matches where I would have liked to have seen the Scottish refereeing mafia taken to task for the performance of the man in the middle - Falkirk at Easter Road a few seasons ago; Pittodrie on two occasions in recent seasons, two Hibs players sent off very harshly in each fixture.

However, the match on Saturday was by no means the cast-iron example of refereeing incompetence on which to mount such an attack on officialdom.

bobbyhibs1983
04-11-2009, 01:42 PM
One fanny dissing another ..... whatever next :greengrin

2 fanny's dissing 2 other fanny's?:devil:

Jonnyboy
04-11-2009, 01:47 PM
2 fanny's dissing 2 other fanny's?:devil:

Ok I'll see your 2 fanny's (oooer Mrs) dissing 2 other fanny's and raise you with a barrel of fannies :greengrin

bobbyhibs1983
04-11-2009, 01:58 PM
Ok I'll see your 2 fanny's (oooer Mrs) dissing 2 other fanny's and raise you with a barrel of fannies :greengrin

a barrel of fannies? where did the hearts fans come from?:devil:

Craig_in_Prague
04-11-2009, 02:11 PM
a barrel of fannies? where did the hearts fans come from?:devil:

Nade couldn't score in a barrel of fannies :greengrin

Jonnyboy
04-11-2009, 03:18 PM
Nade couldn't score in a barrel of fannies :greengrin

To be fair he'd have a helluva job squeezing in there in the first place :greengrin

--------
04-11-2009, 03:58 PM

See your barrel and raise you a hundredweight of twonks.... :devil: