PDA

View Full Version : My God - What Will We Be Like By Friday?

Dashing Bob S
03-11-2009, 08:49 PM
Derby fever has the boards bigtime, and it's still Tuesday night. I don't know if I can take this till Friday. I might just go away to a cottage in the Highlands with no internet or TV and just meditate till Sat morning.

Riordans Boots
03-11-2009, 08:58 PM
Derby fever has the boards bigtime, and it's still Tuesday night. I don't know if I can take this till Friday. I might just go away to a cottage in the Highlands with no internet or TV and just meditate till Sat morning.:faf:

I think we are all a tad :hyper: :hyper:

Cabbage East
03-11-2009, 08:59 PM
This weeks going to be slower than a week in Saughton.

Kevvy1875
03-11-2009, 09:00 PM
Vallium anybody?

Hermit Crab
03-11-2009, 10:01 PM
Try this then. Had a ticket for weeks, applied for the day off at work waaaaaayyyy back at the beginning of August, been looking forward to the game for ages,only to be told i wont find out if im getting the day off till friday !!!!!!:grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr: Talk about nerves, squeaky bum time come friday when i start work at 11am. Fingers crossed though.

Cabbage East
03-11-2009, 10:03 PM
Thats what sick days are for :wink:

Hermit Crab
03-11-2009, 10:05 PM
Thats what sick days are for :wink:

Im in for a lieu day, i should get it but its the waiting to find out thats the problem, I couldnt take a dive ive no had a day off sick since i started wi my present company :greengrin

Haymaker
04-11-2009, 02:29 AM
Im in for a lieu day, i should get it but its the waiting to find out thats the problem, I couldnt take a dive ive no had a day off sick since i started wi my present company :greengrin

Bit sus though... you've asked for the day off and then are mysteriously "Ill" when you cant have it off... damn work.

Hibercelona
04-11-2009, 02:38 AM
I'm a perfectly calm and composed person. :agree:

7-0! 7-0! 7-0! :hyper:

Hibercelona
04-11-2009, 02:39 AM
Vallium anybody?

Don't worry..... we can share needles. :wink:

Hibs90
04-11-2009, 06:34 AM
This weeks going to be slower than a week in Saughton.

Talking from experience there? :greengrin

Hibs7
04-11-2009, 06:46 AM
Try this then. Had a ticket for weeks, applied for the day off at work waaaaaayyyy back at the beginning of August, been looking forward to the game for ages,only to be told i wont find out if im getting the day off till friday !!!!!!:grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr: Talk about nerves, squeaky bum time come friday when i start work at 11am. Fingers crossed though.

Very poor management !!!

IWasThere2016
04-11-2009, 06:52 AM
Very poor management !!!

Yup - bet the manager wouldnae have to wait nearly 3 months for confirmation of a day off. Tosser!

MacBean
04-11-2009, 09:53 AM
:hyper::party::scarf::rockin::drunk::partyhibb:sin ging::woohoo::hyper:

hibbie02
04-11-2009, 10:27 AM
Derby fever has the boards bigtime, and it's still Tuesday night. I don't know if I can take this till Friday. I might just go away to a cottage in the Highlands with no internet or TV and just meditate till Sat morning.

I think that most of us are waiting with baited breath to discover what sartorial eloquence we should be expecting from you for the game. :greengrin

Baw187
04-11-2009, 10:29 AM
I'm nervous as hell. I just want it to be over and done with.

Speedway
04-11-2009, 01:17 PM
I think that most of us are waiting with baited breath to discover what sartorial eloquence we should be expecting from you for the game. :greengrin

No, we're waiting to hear what Bob will be wearing to the game so that we can make our own hirsuite selections to achieve the svelte look that we all crave.

I can see this calling for a versace shirt and maybe a splash of D&G cologne with a hint of some faint twill in the jacket and matching spatz.

Moulin Yarns
04-11-2009, 01:20 PM

I'm still waiting on Calgary to start the thread so we can get involved at long last :wink:

hibbie02
04-11-2009, 01:28 PM
No, we're waiting to hear what Bob will be wearing to the game so that we can make our own hirsuite selections to achieve the svelte look that we all crave.

I can see this calling for a versace shirt and maybe a splash of D&G cologne with a hint of some faint twill in the jacket and matching spatz.

That's what I meant yah Bam! :greengrin

Oscar T Grouch
04-11-2009, 01:30 PM
Bit sus though... you've asked for the day off and then are mysteriously "Ill" when you cant have it off... damn work.

It's pure coincidence boss!! What you think I took a sicky? You better have some good proof of that or you'll have a defamation writ on your desk in the morning. Do you want to see my @rsehole, it's still red raw fi the runs:wink:

Just make sure your boss wouldnae want to see you bumhole though, that could be a bit awkward.....for you both. :greengrin

bobbyhibs1983
04-11-2009, 01:47 PM
if you think friday will be bad, wait til saturday morning:grr:
i think the nervs really kick in then.But then again i think nervs are goodf, would it be worth it if we win?damn right.

if nervs were not a part of the build upto a match i think the match would not be inportant as such

Craig_in_Prague
04-11-2009, 02:09 PM
Are we there yet :hyper:

Riordans Boots
04-11-2009, 02:30 PM

Is your boss a Yam then :greengrin

p.s I hope you do get the day off :agree:

Rory89
04-11-2009, 03:27 PM
Yup - bet the manager wouldnae have to wait nearly 3 months for confirmation of a day off. Tosser!

Reminds me of my boss last November telling me I couldn't have the Friday and Monday off either side of T in the Park in June, then 10 minutes later having a conversation with somebody about which side of Christmas she'll have a week off!

Needless to say when June came round I was away from that place anyway. :wink:

Chuckie
04-11-2009, 05:21 PM
I'm thriving on the excitement...

:partyhibb

Life doesnae get much better than this.

Beat the jambos to go top of the league and put them in a relegation dogfight.

Let's have it.

GC
04-11-2009, 07:19 PM

Bob's pre derby threads(see what I done there:greengrin) are part of the pre game tradition now.

It's pure coincidence boss!! What you think I took a sicky? You better have some good proof of that or you'll have a defamation writ on your desk in the morning. Do you want to see my @rsehole, it's still red raw fi the runs:wink:

Just make sure your boss wouldnae want to see you bumhole though, that could be a bit awkward.....for you both. :greengrin

:faf:

gstarbry1875
04-11-2009, 07:32 PM

I wouldn't be nervous about that!! Simple solution is take a sicky if you don't get the holiday!! :wink:

TheMentalHibees
04-11-2009, 07:34 PM
Been buzzing for it since I got my ticket 4 weeks ago. Hope it's not an anti-climax :bitchy:

nonshinyfinish
04-11-2009, 08:13 PM
I'm nervous as hell. I just want it to be over and done with.

With reference to the first quoted post, I'll be wearing brown trousers from now until Saturday.

Hermit Crab
04-11-2009, 10:25 PM
Very poor management !!!

Thats the railway for you though. Nowt i can do.

sleeping giant
04-11-2009, 10:30 PM
I just say roll with it my Hibernian brothers.
Its been a long time since we were still excited at this point in the season.
The more excited we are , the more noise the Hibs fans will make in the packed stand at Tynie.

Mon the Hibs.

I think we will score a few.

I was speaking to a couple of Jambos tonight at football training and they were both bricking it. They both said they would need to bully us off the ball.
Scared stiff of Stokes and Deek:notworthy:

kaimendhibs
04-11-2009, 10:34 PM
[QUOTE=Hermit Crab;2229760]Try this then. Had a ticket for weeks, applied for the day off at work waaaaaayyyy back at the beginning of August, been looking forward to the game for ages,only to be told i wont find out if im getting the day off till friday !!!!!!:grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr: Talk about nerves, squeaky bum time come friday when i start work at 11am. Fingers crossed though.[/QUOT

Shocking state of affairs pal. sure u will be okay though. C u in beechwood?:thumbsup:

hibbie02
04-11-2009, 10:34 PM
But when will we get the inside gen on Dashing Bob's outfit for the Derby????

sleeping giant
04-11-2009, 10:58 PM
But when will we get the inside gen on Dashing Bob's outfit for the Derby????

:agree:

His "outfit" will be there :agree:

:devil:

Hermit Crab
04-11-2009, 11:01 PM
[QUOTE=Hermit Crab;2229760]Try this then. Had a ticket for weeks, applied for the day off at work waaaaaayyyy back at the beginning of August, been looking forward to the game for ages,only to be told i wont find out if im getting the day off till friday !!!!!!:grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr: Talk about nerves, squeaky bum time come friday when i start work at 11am. Fingers crossed though.[/QUOT

Shocking state of affairs pal. sure u will be okay though. C u in beechwood?:thumbsup:

Maybe after the game M. Mates hoose before it.

RickyS
05-11-2009, 01:04 AM
I was speaking to a couple of Jambos tonight at football training and they were both bricking it. They both said they would need to bully us off the ball.
Scared stiff of Stokes and Deek:notworthy:[/QUOTE]

i not proud of it, but I have a mate on the playing staff of the pink ladies. I was speaking to him on monday, usual banter backwards and forwards. one comment I made was "surely the big team wont play ten men behind the baw, like the away team at home in front of the deluded lot? cos if it comes down to being able to play football it would be men against boys. after a wee laugh his retort was "well thats if you get the chance to play football" and "we" are aware that if you take care of Bamba we are VERY vulnerable at the back and that Csaba is confident he has our number.
after pi**in maself laughing, I said, maybe yer gaffer spends two much time worrying about the opposition and has not yet noticed that yer all pesh.

c'mon Hibs you have no idea how much stick I would take from this guy if they get a result:hnet:

Bob1875
05-11-2009, 01:35 AM
Just hope the players don't let us down. Prey they don't.