PDA

View Full Version : If Hibs score...

Austinho
03-11-2009, 01:31 PM
I'm in the "posh" seats in the Main Stand at Tynecastle on Saturday — how should I conduct myself if Hibs score?

Has anyone else been in a similar position?

Chuckie
03-11-2009, 01:32 PM
I'm in the "posh" seats in the Main Stand at Tynecastle on Saturday — how should I conduct myself if Hibs score?

Strip off and run up and down the stand doing a one man conga...

Woody70x2
03-11-2009, 01:33 PM
Jump up and down... go bananas... and give anyone the 'come and have a go if you think your hard enough' gesture with your hands if anyone objects. :thumbsup:

Hibee87
03-11-2009, 01:34 PM

My dad is going with his yam mate in the corporate and i would assume he is sitting in the posh seats for the game so look for the guy in a hibs tie (if hes brave enough to wear it) and start celebratin, worry about the consiquencies later :faf:

Hibercelona
03-11-2009, 01:36 PM

Just relax your muscles, take a huge deep breath, steady yourself and......

Give it a big....

GIRFUY! :greengrin

davemcbain
03-11-2009, 01:41 PM

Wow, are they so cash strapped they've had to borrow seats from Peterborough United? :confused:

I wouldn't worry about how you conduct yourself. In that 400,000 crowd, a few Hibees cheering will barely be noticed.

Owain_1987
03-11-2009, 01:42 PM

Just laugh at them lots and lots :greengrin

Delboy4
03-11-2009, 01:54 PM

Been at the corporate twice at ***********, once was Hearts v Hibs & the other was Hearts v Dundee years ago (went for the bevvy) anyway I just about got chucked out because Dundee scored and me and my business partner who is a Hibby as well went mental, all the Yams were trying to get into our area - Funny as ******...:greengrin

The Hibs game was a long time ago too, it was the game Yogi got sent off, the main stand was goin' bonkers - it's so so easy to wind up the maroon baboons...:wink:

GGTTH
:thumbsup:

NORTHERNHIBBY
03-11-2009, 02:03 PM

just copy us in the piish seats.........

Craig_in_Prague
03-11-2009, 02:03 PM
There are no posh seats in that *****hole.

Dashing Bob S
03-11-2009, 02:11 PM
My usual dilemma at he PBS manifests itself...

Been offered the 'hozzy' which always appeals, and have a ticket for the Hibs end. Should I go for the 'hozzy'?

PRO'S

Eat and drink for free, and have the opportunity to noise up the Yams, plus -and here is the bonus- knowing that you are running up their debt with every swallow AND depriving a genuine Hearts supporter etc etc...(see Kickback 'whoever invites this hobo **** should hang their heads in shame' type threads...) I'll be togged up and by far the best dressed man not only in that stand (hard not to be) but the best dressed since I was last there.

CONS

Have to sit beside daft, trampy Yams instead of celebrating with virtuous emerald comrades.

Advice?

Hibercelona
03-11-2009, 02:14 PM

Been offered the 'hozzy' which always appeals, and have a ticket for the Hibs end. Should I go for the 'hozzy'?

PRO'S

Eat and drink for free, and have the opportunity to noise up the Yams, plus -and here is the bonus- knowing that you are running up their debt with every swallow AND depriving a genuine Hearts supporter etc etc...(see Kickback 'whoever invites this hobo **** should hang their heads in shame' type threads...) I'll be togged up and by far the best dressed man not only in that stand (hard not to be) but the best dressed since I was last there.

CONS

Have to sit beside daft, trampy Yams instead of celebrating with virtuous emerald comrades.

Advice?

Go in there... stuff your face, wind them up, walk out... and use the other ticket to get into the away end.

Sorted. :cool2:

PaulSmith
03-11-2009, 02:15 PM

In exactly the same restrained manner as Colin Nish done when Derek scored in the last derby. i.e. "get it **** right up ye's"

TheMentalHibees
03-11-2009, 02:17 PM
Swear loudly in Lithuanian and you'll fit right in.

greenlex
03-11-2009, 03:22 PM

PRO'S

CONS

Advice?

Take one for the team Bob. Go eat and drink them into oblivion.
We will spare a thought for you when the partying subsides. :thumbsup:

bobbyhibs1983
03-11-2009, 03:32 PM

if we score stand and give a lil golf clap and in your "posh voice" say something alone the lines of "jolly good kick of the ball i say." and if there are a few yams about say innocently say "if that boy was playing for you you d be winning"

and as for you dashing bob s , if you can "innocently" and or by accident damange something then maybe worth consider,:devil:

Tinyclothes
03-11-2009, 04:01 PM
climb up onto the roof where you have positioned a gatling gun. Start to fire randomly into the crowd below as you shout 'Mon the cabbage' As the first lot of fans start to leave the main stand in blind, utter panic, change to your sniper rifle and pick them off at will.

The Beastie Bus
03-11-2009, 04:07 PM

Yes, I was in the main stand when we won 2-1, the game Deano scored the winner. I did let out a muffled sort of Ya, ******* Beauty, hard to contain myself to be honest.:thumbsup:

jgl07
03-11-2009, 04:11 PM
Posh seats in that asbestos ridden firetrap?

Some mistake?

7Hero
03-11-2009, 04:25 PM
bob, sit in the hibs end mate, trust me.

first of all the corporate at tynie is *****e, ill elaborate as to why..

free bar is allright but its getting somebody to serve you thats the trick, les folk to serve less free drink to give out.

Catering is piss poor.

Speakers are jambo's, you'll be choking on your food as they tell you its been 1 hundred and canteen years, 22 in a row and hibs are a wee team

Everything form the chairs to the napkins to the sauce you will be munching next to your overly well done piece of cows arse will be marooon.

cant celebrate, believe me if you do you will know all about it, i would severely warn against even breathing if hibs score. If hearts do score youll be sick at there behaviour, you think keekback is bad, try sitting amonghst them during a game....

if we do score youll be wishing you were with us, singing "what a *****ey home supprt" when its empty and they are all home and we are bouncing up and down on there seats, pretending were trying to break them then "snap"...oh no i didnt mean that honest...

its a no brainer really.

i did the corporate at tynie once, i HATED it, vowed never ever to do it again, was one of the worst experiences of my life, although ibrox in the 80's was close. got invited to ibrox, after Joe t's name got read out john greig said in the lounge "they obviously don't check which school that boy went to ???" to which the guy at the table remarked "kill the fe***n italian c*t". Then mickey weir hit the post in the first 5 minutes and i (as any niave teenager would) I jumped up. Without a word of a lie by the time i left i had to throw out my jacket, it was covered in flem as folk were spitting on me AND THAT WAS IN THE POSH SEATS FFS !!!

i would never ever ever sit in a corporate with the 3 teams Rankers / celtic / hearts, people that do for the sake of a free drink or bit of food cant be real football fans in my humble opnion.

7Hero
03-11-2009, 04:26 PM
Yes, I was in the main stand when we won 2-1, the game Deano scored the winner. I did let out a muffled sort of Ya, ******* Beauty, hard to contain myself to be honest.:thumbsup:

so whats the point ?? hearts is the biggest game for us and your gonna sit on your arse for the sake of a free dirnk or scran,

not for me im afraid

Aldo
03-11-2009, 04:35 PM
Did it a few years ago and nearly got chucked out. When Deano scored the winner.

Got spoken too by security however they didnt speak with the Yams when they scored. Duly complained but got totally blanked. They tried to say I was steaming and didnt even have a drink cos I was driving. It was a superb evening spolied slightly by them but worth every minute.

:wink:

BravestHibs
03-11-2009, 04:47 PM
climb up onto the roof where you have positioned a gatling gun. Start to fire randomly into the crowd below as you shout 'Mon the cabbage' As the first lot of fans start to leave the main stand in blind, utter panic, change to your sniper rifle and pick them off at will.

As the armed response helicopter closes in, retrieve the RPG that you earlier sellotaped out of sight on the underside of the lip of the roof of the PBS and despatch the helicopter in one swift click of a button, a whooooosh and a two day late fireworks display later. Pausing to check for survivors in the now smoking wreckage of the helicopter pick up the sniper rifle again and pick out those who chose the distraction of the helicopter going down as their moment to rush for safety. "CLACK CLACK........BOOOOM!" and again "CLACK CLACK..........BOOM!"
Peace descends on the carnage as, with a rye smile, you notice Nade tip toeing out of the back players entrance with all the grace of some kind of enormous limbed sea donkey................

Hibercelona
03-11-2009, 04:50 PM
so whats the point ?? hearts is the biggest game for us and your gonna sit on your arse for the sake of a free dirnk or scran,

not for me im afraid

What's free for one is costly for someone else. :cool2:

copycat
03-11-2009, 05:03 PM

i was in the gorgie suite for hospitality when Hibs won 1-2, the memorable goals from O'Connor and Shiels, it is unbelievably difficult but you will find your not alone as i remember that night there were a few people holding onto the person beside them when Shiels scored!!

p.s i will be there again this time so hopefully ill get the same result!!!

pps there is nothing better than getting a close up of the greetin faced yams:thumbsup:

Tinyclothes
03-11-2009, 06:35 PM
As the armed response helicopter closes in, retrieve the RPG that you earlier sellotaped out of sight on the underside of the lip of the roof of the PBS and despatch the helicopter in one swift click of a button, a whooooosh and a two day late fireworks display later. Pausing to check for survivors in the now smoking wreckage of the helicopter pick up the sniper rifle again and pick out those who chose the distraction of the helicopter going down as their moment to rush for safety. "CLACK CLACK........BOOOOM!" and again "CLACK CLACK..........BOOM!"
Peace descends on the carnage as, with a rye smile, you notice Nade tip toeing out of the back players entrance with all the grace of some kind of enormous limbed sea donkey................

Abseiling down the side of the PBS now, hunting knife between teeth, you glide to the terra firma below. You spot Nade trying to get to his converted ice cream van to make good his escape. Not today Nade, you think to yourself as you open up the cage to the huge, starved tiger. 'Run, my sweet' you scream as the tiger charges towards the tubby menace......

Barney McGrew
03-11-2009, 06:45 PM

Go mental and jump about for the first two.

They'll all have left by the time you're celebrating the next couple anyway :cool2:

Keith_M
03-11-2009, 06:47 PM
Abseiling down the side of the PBS now, hunting knife between teeth, you glide to the terra firma below. You spot Nade trying to get to his converted ice cream van to make good his escape. Not today Nade, you think to yourself as you open up the cage to the huge, starved tiger. 'Run, my sweet' you scream as the tiger charges towards the tubby menace......

You then feel physically sick as Nade, in a flash, covers it in Tomato Ketchup and swallows it in one gulp!

Bostonhibby
03-11-2009, 07:15 PM

Been there before, this is a top quality cutting edge state of the art stadium, if you remember to take tweezers to get the splinters out of your *rse you should be fine. Oh aye and one of those wee hats wi the umbrella on top as the tin roof leaks.

1987green
03-11-2009, 07:53 PM
Was there with a mate a few years back when we won 2.1. We were losing at half time and listening to these hyper inteligent yams givin it the big one. O'conner went through on keeper we souted bury it Gary fat prick behind in the High Quality stand replied he couldnae bury it wi a shovel son When we scored we went absolutely mental security came marchin up to make us sit back down Yams tryin to get to us was superb then when the winner went in well you can imagin ***** superb night

Www1875hfc
03-11-2009, 08:06 PM
Am i correct in saying the security asked big rob jones and other hibs players to leave the main stand?
Positive they celebrated a hibs goal and the peasants went radge..

They really are a classless lot eh,they give deano the 1 eye chant, and they cant accept fellow pros to celebrate a goal ..:dummytit: