PDA

View Full Version : Sportscene

Riordans Boots
02-11-2009, 11:24 PM
Bet the Utd v Huns gets the top spot :grr:

Lofarl
02-11-2009, 11:50 PM
Nope Septic game was first. Even the Host an Nevin agreed that the sheep are are sore losers. Ofcourse the drivel they put on their website will stay up.

CB_NO3
02-11-2009, 11:52 PM
Just watched the highlights and it looks to me as if the ref has got all the decisions correct. I dont know what the sheep are moaning about.

Riordans Boots
02-11-2009, 11:57 PM
Just watched the highlights and it looks to me as if the ref has got all the decisions correct. Ah dinny ken what the sheep are moaning aboot.

:agree:

Removed
02-11-2009, 11:58 PM
Nope Septic game was first. Even the Host an Nevin agreed that the sheep are are sore losers. Ofcourse the drivel they put on their website will stay up.

Not Nevin it's Craig Paterson

NORTHERNHIBBY
02-11-2009, 11:59 PM
The tackle that the boy got a straight red for was a really nasty piece of work. :grr::grr::grr:

BEEJ
03-11-2009, 12:02 AM
TBF I thought the second yellow for Maurice Ross was soft.

If a Hibs player had been sent off for running into an opponent's outstretched leg I would have been most displeased!

:greengrin

Riordans Boots
03-11-2009, 12:06 AM
The 321 at the end ... what was Zouma hidin' doon his troosers :dunno:

Jonnyboy
03-11-2009, 12:07 AM
The 321 at the end ... what was Zouma hidin' doon his troosers :dunno:

Bag of ice bbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :greengrin

Lofarl
03-11-2009, 12:08 AM
Not Nevin it's Craig Paterson
My mistake but its the same guff from either one so easy to be mistaken :wink:

Jonnyboy
03-11-2009, 12:09 AM
My mistake but its the same guff from either one so easy to be mistaken :wink:

Ahem. Neither Paterson nor Nevin talk 'guff' regarding Hibs :wink:

Saorsa
03-11-2009, 12:11 AM

If a Hibs player had been sent off for running into an opponent's outstretched leg I would have been most displeased!

:greengrinMaybe and another time there may have been more sympathy for him. The fact that they'd been at it all game as per the instructions of their manager nae doubt, means there is little. They got what they deserved IMO

GIRFUY Magoo you classless :asshole:

Jack
03-11-2009, 09:03 AM

IMO he was about a week late :confused:

Ross had ample opportunity to avoid deliberating injuring Murray.

Aberdeen, disappointingly, set out to injure our players. Even when it was obvious the ref was not going to tolerate their crap they carried on.

No surprise McGhee is raging, he’s been found out.

I actually now feel a bit sorry for the Aberdeen fans in the same way I felt sorry for us under Mixu last season. At least what Mixu said was delusional about how we played when the football was crap; McGhee blames everyone but himself.

Teo10
03-11-2009, 09:08 AM

It wasn't his outstretched leg though?

From the highlights I have seen a few times now it is clear Ross hits his standing leg, Murray plays the pass with his right foot and he has his body turned so that his right side is facing the away end. If Ross had ran into his outstretched leg he would have been on the other side of IM. As I said the replay clearly shows him running into his standing leg and he had a good chance to slow down and change direction after he played the pass. He deliberatly ran into him....

RIP
03-11-2009, 12:04 PM
It wasn't his outstretched leg though?

From the highlights I have seen a few times now it is clear Ross hits his standing leg, Murray plays the pass with his right foot and he has his body turned so that his right side is facing the away end. If Ross had ran into his outstretched leg he would have been on the other side of IM. As I said the replay clearly shows him running into his standing leg and he had a good chance to slow down and change direction after he played the pass. He deliberatly ran into him....

Absolutely. The leg Ross clattered was a yard away from the ball.

The ref couldn't miss such a deliberate foul

If you kick the man when you could have aimed for the ball you deserve a booking. His previous booking was a studs to the knee of Riordan

He sent himself off!!

rubber mal
03-11-2009, 01:04 PM
Ahem. Neither Paterson nor Nevin talk 'guff' regarding Hibs :wink:

Correct. And Paterson's analysis was spot on again last night IMO.