PDA

View Full Version : if we score another 7....

Toaods
02-11-2009, 10:47 PM

Toaods
02-11-2009, 10:49 PM
or 6

or 5

or 4

or even 3

surely one of these modern day mass turn-outs:notworthy: for an official unofficial party somewhere should be the order of the day?

Like the new trendy St Andrew's Square Gardens - open to the public on a Saturday PM I believe.....:cool2:

Anyone up for it?

edit: party won't happen if we draw, lose or just win by the usual goal or two thesedays...:faf:

Hibercelona
02-11-2009, 10:51 PM
7 goals?

It's due. :agree:

rossi
02-11-2009, 11:03 PM
Maybe need to calm down a bit; any win will do me.

Toaods
02-11-2009, 11:05 PM

party animal :greengrin

Ed De Gramo
02-11-2009, 11:23 PM
If we put seven past them on saturday....the beans are coming out again!!!!!!

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Hibercelona
02-11-2009, 11:31 PM
If we put seven past them on saturday....the beans are coming out again!!!!!!

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

If that happens... I'll quite happily sit in a bath of spaghetti beside your beans outside Tynecastle. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

degenerated
02-11-2009, 11:36 PM
just a 1-0 win would do me at that dump, they're a big, physical side and it won't be easy they way they like to play.

matty_f
03-11-2009, 12:05 AM
just a 1-0 win would do me at that dump, they're a big, physical side and it won't be easy they way they like to play.

:agree: I would be delighted with a 1-0 against a big, physical side like the Yams.

givescotlandfreedom
03-11-2009, 12:12 AM
:agree: I would be delighted with a 1-0 against a big, physical side like the Yams.

:agree: Better suited to throwing hammers than playing football.

Billychaotic182
03-11-2009, 12:27 AM
Lets not get ahead of ourselfs here guys eh

Scooter
03-11-2009, 07:36 AM

Exactly. All this talk of a hammering is doin my head in. Setting ourself up a fall me fears

ano hibby
03-11-2009, 07:42 AM
Exactly. All this talk of a hammering is doin my head in. Setting ourself up a fall me fears

Couldnt agree more. Over optimistic / silly threads all merged and moved somewhere they wont come back and haunt the posters involved IMO.

Quiet cautious optimism.

EskbankHibby
03-11-2009, 08:01 AM
Couldnt agree more. Over optimistic / silly threads all merged and moved somewhere they wont come back and haunt the posters involved IMO.

Quiet cautious optimism.

:agree:, wise words.

The anti-football that the jambos produce will not suit us but it looks like we have a strong ref on the day to keep on top of the industrialists.

MB62
03-11-2009, 08:08 AM
My feeling is this going to finish 0-0 or 1-0 either way. The Yams don't lose many goals, especially at Swinie and despite all our strikers, we are not really battering the ball into the back of the net as frequently as we possibly should.

However, a wee 5 goal win would put us top of the SPL, even it was just for a couple of hours :wink: :thumbsup:

Sylar
03-11-2009, 08:26 AM

This was the reason for my "Cautious or Confidence" thread yesterday.

I was hoping to avoid reading any threads which predicted "by how many" we would hump them.

Leaves us open to ridicule should we lose, just like they were last year under similar circumstances.

It's a derby - our good form (lucky form*?) counts for nothing.

*see the Mikey Stewart thread for reference :wink:

H1bs6H3arts2 FC
03-11-2009, 08:36 AM

i would even take a draw !!! :agree:

Golden Bear
03-11-2009, 10:18 AM
Pride often comes before a mighty fall.

I'm saying nowt but I think we have the right Manager to ensure that the players are fully motivated but not over confident going into Saturday's game.

Leithenhibby
03-11-2009, 10:28 AM
I'm with Toaods on this one, Seevveenn. :devil:

Golden Bear
03-11-2009, 10:39 AM
I'm with Toaods on this one, Seevveenn. :devil:

It's a bit early to be hitting the old veeeeeeennnoooo!

:greengrin

Chuckie
03-11-2009, 10:45 AM
I'm party daft...
They ken they're getting pasted...

bawheid
03-11-2009, 10:45 AM

Agreed Matty.

Let's be honest with ourselves here. Hearts are going to try and drag the game down to their level. They're a big, physical side who don't play any football at all really. It's little wonder Driver (their only decent ball player) is desperate to get out the place.

The key will be whether our footballers can win the battle against their anti-footballers. Only once we've won the battle can we start playing the flair game we're all becoming used to again.

hibsfan7
03-11-2009, 12:11 PM
IF WE SCORE 5 WE GO TOP OF THE LEAGUE CELTIC DO NOT PLAY TILL SUNDAY

WAHT IS MORE IF ST.JOHNSTONE,KILLIE AND HAMILTON ALL WIN YOU KNOW WHO GO 2ND BOTTOM OF THE LEAGUE
:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notwo rthy:

Billychaotic182
03-11-2009, 12:22 PM

WAHT IS MORE IF ST.JOHNSTONE,KILLIE AND HAMILTON ALL WIN YOU KNOW WHO GO 2ND BOTTOM OF THE LEAGUE

we wont score 5 mate. Plz stop with all these 5 yamsnil comments. Look at last season where we were down and they were on form!

Really it does my head in. Leave the gloating till after the game eh!

MB62
03-11-2009, 12:25 PM

Catch up Hibsfan7, I said that above about 4 hours ago :greengrin

BTW a scoring draw for the above mentioned teams would be enough to see the yams go 2nd bottom (if we win 5-0 :wink:)

Craig_in_Prague
03-11-2009, 12:28 PM
we wont score 5 mate. Plz stop with all these 5 yamsnil comments. Look at last season where we were down and they were on form!

Really it does my head in. Leave the gloating till after the game eh!

Although, this is just a message board.
No matter what we write, it'll mean jot on the game and result.

If some are over confident, then get ripped, then so what.
It's still just a message board.
I can't see any one saying to their Yam mates in real, that we'll do them 5-0 or whatever.

I don't see the need for so many people knocking those that show some optimism.

I'm not usually too optimistic with Hibs, but i reckon it could be a day when goals go in. We have quality. 4-1 the cabbage. :thumbsup:

Billychaotic182
03-11-2009, 12:35 PM
Although, this is just a message board.
No matter what we write, it'll mean jot on the game and result.

If some are over confident, then get ripped, then so what.
It's still just a message board.
I can't see any one saying to their Yam mates in real, that we'll do them 5-0 or whatever.

I don't see the need for so many people knocking those that show some optimism.

I'm not usually too optimistic with Hibs, but i reckon it could be a day when goals go in. We have quality. 4-1 the cabbage. :thumbsup:

Mate dont get me wrong i would love nothing more for us to go on and win by 7, 8, 9 what ever but i have seen what happens when ppl get to cocky. Form counts for nothing in this game.

Guess we will just need to wait and see eh

:notworthy:

Hibby 2005
03-11-2009, 12:39 PM
Although I'd be happy with a draw I don't think it's going to happen. Hearts will be desperate for a result but are ***** therefore I reckon it'll be a jammy 1-0 win for them or a 3,4,5 goal victory to us. Simple really.

the_ginger_hibee
03-11-2009, 12:40 PM
I hope all the over confident 'Mystic Megs' of the day come back on here Saturday night.

I'd be delighted with a 1-0 win.

Hearts Stats:
Most goals conceded in a game: 2
Biggest Losing Margin at home: 1 goal
Home Form: LWWWD

Where do any of those stats point to a drubbing? :confused: They havent lost at home since the Rangers game.

I think its embarrising threads like this, not trying to be a killjoy, but after a derby defeat threads like this make things 100 times worse. Why not just realise that a derby means anything can happen, and a derby at the PBS is always a tough match, even more so with their physical side.

Anyone prediciting anything close to a 'drubbing' needs there heads checked, yes there was a 7-0 once, a 3-0 more recently, but for a more relevent stat just check the last few derby scores :agree:

1-0
1-0
2-0
0-0
1-1
1-0
1-0

Mon the Hibs!

Chuckie
03-11-2009, 12:44 PM
I hope all the over confident 'Mystic Megs' of the day come back on here Saturday night.

Hearts Stats:

Where do any of those stats point to a drubbing? :confused: They havent lost at home since the Rangers game.

I think its embarrising threads like this, not trying to be a killjoy, but after a derby defeat threads like this make things 100 times worse. Why not just realise that a derby means anything can happen, and a derby at the PBS is always a tough match, even more so with their physical side.

Anyone prediciting anything close to a 'drubbing' needs there heads checked, yes there was a 7-0 once, a 3-0 more recently, but for a more relevent stat just check the last few derby scores :agree:

1-0
1-0
2-0
0-0
1-1
1-0
1-0

Mon the Hibs!

:bye:

We want 7...

Hibercelona
03-11-2009, 12:49 PM

Hearts Stats:

1-0
1-0
2-0
0-0
1-1
1-0
1-0

Mon the Hibs!

Killjoy :greengrin

I don't think anybody here is saying we (will) win.

What we're saying is... we (should) win.

But the amount of times we "should" win.... and we haven't is a pretty grime stat indeed. :agree:

No trying to be a killjoy myself like. :greengrin

Billychaotic182
03-11-2009, 12:58 PM

We want 7...

I was about to agree with him till i read this hand had a wee chuckle to myself lol

Toaods
03-11-2009, 01:10 PM
would all the boring, sensible types get off my thread.

This is for funsters who are just having a wee giggle, whilst our arch enemies are cowering under their duvets.

Lighten up ya miserable bunch, we've lived off teh 7-0 flogging w ehanded out for years, as the Yams faithfull always tell us perhaps it's time for something new:

'mon the 8-0

:faf:

Austinho
03-11-2009, 01:13 PM
Worst thread ever.

Chuckie
03-11-2009, 01:14 PM
Best thread ever..

:partyhibb

Leithenhibby
03-11-2009, 01:29 PM
Worst thread ever.

IF you read the OP, you will see the first word.......IF :wink:

It's just a bit fun :greengrin

We all know we are in for a stroll-in-the-p......Ooops, as I say, we are under no illusions we are in for a tuffy.

But for now, it's playtime..:thumbsup:

the_ginger_hibee
03-11-2009, 04:27 PM
I've had a change of heart.

9-0 Hibs

:agree:

vahibbie
03-11-2009, 04:33 PM
I've had a change of heart.

9-0 Hibs

:agree:

We're doomed now for sure:wink:

4-1 The Mighty Hibees....although I hope they dinnae score:thumbsup:

the_ginger_hibee
03-11-2009, 04:38 PM

We want 7...

Only 7?

I want 24.

I want us to gub them like a dutch stripper gubbing a banana.

If we do or not........is a different story.

HibbyAndy
03-11-2009, 04:47 PM
I dont see any reason why we cant got there and put 5 goals + past them.

Toaods
03-11-2009, 05:21 PM
Only 7?

I want 24.

....don't be daft.

...ye ken fine well as soon as we get to 20 Yogi will take one or two off to rest them up for the next game.

Leithenhibby
03-11-2009, 06:28 PM
....don't be daft.

...ye ken fine well as soon as we get to 20 Yogi will take one or two off to rest them up for the next game.

Too far :wink:

soupy
03-11-2009, 06:57 PM
Just keep the fingers crossed.....:notworthy:

Toaods
03-11-2009, 07:00 PM
And if we win all our games and every other team lose all their games and we get awarded a zillion points for being hibs and we just get the cup and they mibbe's throw in the league cup even though we're out of the competition and we get manager of the century awards and player of the millenium and kaka only wants to play for us for nothing and it's aw jist barry.

... And every Yam is diagnosed with swine flu on Friday therefore unable to leave the hoose or find anyone prepared to risk taking their ticket off them.

Leithenhibby
03-11-2009, 11:30 PM
... And every Yam is diagnosed with swine flu on Friday therefore unable to leave the hoose or find anyone prepared to risk taking their ticket off them.

:faf:

madabouthibs
03-11-2009, 11:47 PM
I'm surprised no-one has mentioned this.....

I'd happily settle for 6. :greengrin

bighairyfaeleith
04-11-2009, 06:27 AM
I have to say that one day soon we are going to totally run riot over a team and a wee 5-0 is a good bet and I reckon will happen before christmas, but on saturday, probably no so I'll happily take a 1-0 win.

Depends on the first 20 minutes, if we can get past them early they will fall apart, mikey will get sent off, nade will somehow camoflage his gigantic ass with the centre spot and shabba will start rambling about the juventus job or summit to anyone unfortunate enough to close enough to listen. Meanwhile riordan, stokes and benji will be making the hibs WW1 veterans very very happy :greengrin

aah if carlsberg made saturdays......

M8UDB
04-11-2009, 07:59 AM
Hope we dont score 7 or 6 or 5 against them coz ive left it far to late and cant get a ticket. Leave the 7-0 pumpin until January when ill be there :agree:

hibiedude
04-11-2009, 08:07 AM
1 goal more than them will do for me :greengrin

jiggerman
04-11-2009, 08:15 AM
I appreciate that many of the posts saying 5,6,7-0 are doing so in jest - but any who are not and genuinely believe we are going to wipe the floor with them are wide of the mark.

Our forward play is not great - I mean, for all the strikers we have and the supposed quality I dont feel we create clear cut chances for the strikers to miss......if you know what I mean.

Hearts play the worst brand of anti-football in the league in the knowledge they have no talent up front.

All in all, I would be delighted with a win by the narrowest of margins and believe we can get it, just not by multiple goals!:thumbsup:

J

Steve20
04-11-2009, 08:51 AM
We don't create enough chances and even the ones we do create, we don't finish enough of them.

I would take a draw.