PDA

View Full Version : Football Rumours site!

HUTCHYHIBBY
02-11-2009, 12:12 PM
Somebody is at the wind up methinks!!

Hibernian News. FROM THE BIG MANS MOLE INSIDE EASTER ROAD.... Defender Sol Bamba is a shock target for Liverpool(as predicted by the player), Reds manager Rafael Benitez sees him as a player who can help shore up a leaky Anfield defence, the figure mentioned was between £2/3m. Also Hibs forward Abdessalam Benjelloun is wanted by Spanish giants Real Madrid and manager Manuel Pellegrini who has had the player watched a few times already this season wants the Moroccan international who's dream it is to play at the Bernabéu to replace Ruud van Nistelrooy and partner Karim Benzema upfront, the figure if it is to be believed is around £6m. W. MITTY

Hibs90
02-11-2009, 12:25 PM

Hibernian News. FROM THE BIG MANS MOLE INSIDE EASTER ROAD.... Defender Sol Bamba is a shock target for Liverpool(as predicted by the player), Reds manager Rafael Benitez sees him as a player who can help shore up a leaky Anfield defence, the figure mentioned was between £2/3m. Also Hibs forward Abdessalam Benjelloun is wanted by Spanish giants Real Madrid and manager Manuel Pellegrini who has had the player watched a few times already this season wants the Moroccan international who's dream it is to play at the Bernabéu to replace Ruud van Nistelrooy and partner Karim Benzema upfront, the figure if it is to be believed is around £6m. W. MITTY

:blah:

the_ginger_hibee
02-11-2009, 12:26 PM

I think the 'W.Mitty' gee's it away, no?

Sylar
02-11-2009, 12:27 PM

:faf::faf::faf:

Aye, perhaps we can also get them to throw a player in as well :rolleyes:

Teo10
02-11-2009, 12:27 PM

Sorry but....

:faf:

No Disrespect to Benji because I am a big fan of his but to be partnering Benzema uptop for Real... Gets a wee giggle!

HUTCHYHIBBY
02-11-2009, 12:35 PM
I think the 'W.Mitty' gee's it away, no?

Hence the "Somebody is at the wind up methinks!!" comment at the top of the post.

Edinburgh Green
02-11-2009, 12:55 PM
Why does that site get threads started about it all the time on here? If the site was called 'Rubbish rumours that I made up coz i'm bored' which is basiclly what it is. Would folk copy bits and pieces of it onto here?

JE89
02-11-2009, 01:34 PM
Bamba is better than Kyriakos (sp) :agree:

NOLA
02-11-2009, 01:56 PM

i would take the 6m for benji right now, but seeing as he has found his mecca down leith way (gordon st) i'm sure he would tell madrid where to go! :thumbsup:

vahibbie
02-11-2009, 02:27 PM
I'm f'kn sick of teams like Liverpool and Real Madrid coming in and plundering our players for cut price transfer fees.
Real Madrid in particular know exactly what the going rate is for top class strikers. I expect nothing less than 15 Million for Benji alone. I'm sure Roders will not be undercut.

:wink::wink:

HUTCHYHIBBY
02-11-2009, 02:57 PM
Why does that site get threads started about it all the time on here? If the site was called 'Rubbish rumours that I made up coz i'm bored' which is basiclly what it is. Would folk copy bits and pieces of it onto here?

I think the posts on there are meant to be taken with a particularly large pinch of salt - some of them are quite humorous even although they are completely made up!

Aldo
02-11-2009, 03:56 PM
:faf:

jgl07
02-11-2009, 04:32 PM
Hence the "Somebody is at the wind up methinks!!" comment at the top of the post.
The whole thing smells of Yam.

ForeverHibs93
02-11-2009, 04:38 PM
The whole thing smells of Yam.
ii agree:agree: