PDA

View Full Version : Yams Wages unpaid at tynie?

Crazyhorse
02-11-2009, 10:30 AM
There is a rumour going around that there has been a problem with wages (again) being paid at the pbs. Just wondered if anyone had heard anything.
Source who passed on the rumour was a jamboid.

Ozyhibby
02-11-2009, 10:37 AM
:brokenyam::ostrich:

Andy74
02-11-2009, 10:44 AM
There is a rumour going around that there has been a problem with wages (again) being paid at the pbs. Just wondered if anyone had heard anything.

I do hope so, it's been a while!

The season ticket cash must be running out by now.

dirtydirk
02-11-2009, 10:52 AM

cant beat a good 'hearts going in to administration/ hearts financially screwed ' rumour on the week of the Derby. Even if its nonsense lets just keep it going anyway.
:greengrin

Woody70x2
02-11-2009, 10:55 AM
:pray:
Source who passed on the rumour was a jamboid. :pray:

Hopefully true! :notworthy:

Mag7
02-11-2009, 12:49 PM
Non story even if it's true. Lazy journalism, nothing more :wink:

Seveno
02-11-2009, 12:51 PM
Dr Romanov must be furious that, afetr eradictaing the virus on Wednesday, it returned again on Saturday when his back was turned.

He has probably stopped the wages until the patient gets better.:faf:

Mikey
02-11-2009, 01:05 PM
That's interesting. I was about to post something similar. The person who told me works for HBOS.

As Andy74 says, I suspect the season ticket money has been used up and the cupboard is bare.

Never mind.

RIP
02-11-2009, 01:21 PM

Not a Jambo then? Half-Human / Half Jambo?

IWasThere2016
02-11-2009, 01:21 PM
That's interesting. I was about to post something similar. The person who told me works for HBOS.

As Andy74 says, I suspect the season ticket money has been used up and the cupboard is bare.

Never mind.

'tis a shame! :boo hoo:

Andy.1875
02-11-2009, 01:23 PM
Hopefully it's all true :thumbsup:

Sergey
02-11-2009, 01:23 PM

Never mind.

It's probably just coincidence that Vlad came over and spoke to the players last week around about pay-day :hmmm:.

Lmc2105
02-11-2009, 01:45 PM
maybe time to get the notes back out :thumbsup::wink:

bobbyhibs1983
02-11-2009, 01:57 PM
Non story even if it's true. Lazy journalism, nothing more :wink:

agree 100% non story please move alone, nothign to see.

Even if this is true, i mean all big clubs do it such as heartz and other big clubs delay wages such as....

anyone?anyone?come on dont be shy

Dashing Bob S
02-11-2009, 02:05 PM
I can't quite recall whether I heard this myself or am just pretending to, for the sake of making mischief. Whatever, it's still good (and probably inevitable) news.

wazoo1875
02-11-2009, 02:19 PM
Has anyone had a look to see if there is anything on ridingboysbareback.co.uk to see if the grunts have any ideas ?

bighairyfaeleith
02-11-2009, 02:31 PM
Well I can confirm with quite a high degree of confidence that I would luv it, absolutely luv it if this rumour was true!!! :greengrin

sam armstrong
02-11-2009, 02:35 PM

Think some YAM mentioned on the Evening News forum that was the reason Ripemoff was over last week but I think we would have heard more about by now if it was true, after all Michael Stewart plays for them:greengrin

lapsedhibee
02-11-2009, 02:35 PM

Not a Jambo then? Half-Human / Half Jambo?
Half jambo, half devoid.

Has anyone had a look to see if there is anything on ridingboysbareback.co.uk to see if the grunts have any ideas ?
They don't. They're devoid.

Kato
02-11-2009, 02:54 PM
I can't quite recall whether I heard this myself or am just pretending to, for the sake of making mischief. Whatever, it's still good (and probably inevitable) news.

I didn't hear about it until I read it on here but can confirm it is true, they aren't getting their wages this month. All the money they had has been spent and it's unlikely they'll get paid ever again from what I think I might have heard.

It's true.

brog
02-11-2009, 03:11 PM
I didn't hear about it until I read it on here but can confirm it is true, they aren't getting their wages this month. All the money they had has been spent and it's unlikely they'll get paid ever again from what I think I might have heard.

It's true.

Even that would be too much!! :wink:

HibbyAndy
02-11-2009, 05:06 PM
The wee lassie that knocks my door asking for the Betterware book back (she works part time in the club shop at Tynie and is a keen Hibee) has told me she has her ticket for Saturday (in the hibs end ofcourse) but will not be out after as she never got paid her months wages! apparently she isnt the only one.

Tick tock Hearts...tick ****in tock...

Malthibby
02-11-2009, 05:10 PM
It seems like ages, weeks even since we had one of these threads. Life hasn't been the same without one. If it is true as well, :thumbsup::thumbsup:

This would mean they are playing for the jerseys at the weekend of course, as opposed to any money.
GG

HibbyAndy
02-11-2009, 05:14 PM
Could work two ways remember.

They will be desperate to win to get a win bonus :paranoid:

:greengrin

Hibee87
02-11-2009, 05:19 PM
Is there any actuall reports on this or jsut some excited hibs fans :confused: :rolleyes:

HibbyAndy
02-11-2009, 05:29 PM
Is there any actuall reports on this or jsut some excited hibs fans :confused: :rolleyes:

I can only tell what ive been told.

But id imagine Hearts after the last time will try and keep it hush hush:agree:

CMac1988
02-11-2009, 05:45 PM
Just came off the phone to my wee bro, who's m8 (a season ticket holder at Easter Road! :greengrin) works p/t @ the PBS.

Unfortunately he couldn't give me any details on the wages this week as he only works at home games and got paid for his work at the Falkirk game.

We need more Sauce!

Col2
02-11-2009, 05:47 PM
Just came off the phone to my wee bro, who's m8 (a season ticket holder at Easter Road! :greengrin) works p/t @ the PBS.

Unfortunately he couldn't give me any details on the wages this week as he only works at home games and got paid for his work at the Falkirk game.

We need more Sauce!

Oh thanks- so you have no information then. Cheers.:greengrin

CMac1988
02-11-2009, 05:52 PM
Oh thanks- so you have no information then. Cheers.:greengrin

Any time. :wink:

HibbyAndy
02-11-2009, 05:53 PM
Any time. :wink:

Plenty time :wink:

EskbankHibby
02-11-2009, 05:54 PM
Just spoke to my wife and i can confirm that we are having chicken fajitas tonight for tea.

No actual information regarding non-payment of wages at the pbs but good news nevertheless, i like chicken fajitas.

It's only a matter of time with those erses, shambles of a club.

The_Todd
02-11-2009, 05:55 PM
Just spoke to my wife and i can confirm that we are having chicken fajitas tonight for tea.

No actual information regarding non-payment of wages at the pbs but good news nevertheless, i like chicken fajitas.

Damn I'm jealous.

greenginger
02-11-2009, 05:56 PM

Nothing about it over there. Of course it may be a forbidden subject.
Some good threads though,

Should Csaba sling his hook. 52% want him to stay !!

" Great players we nearly signed ?????"

" Do you wish Vlad had bought Dunfermline? "

and many more.

HibbyAndy
02-11-2009, 05:57 PM
Nothing about it over there. Of course it may be a forbidden subject.
Some good threads though,

Should Csaba sling his hook. 52% want him to stay !!

" Great players we nearly signed ?????"

" Do you wish Vlad had bought Dunfermline? "

and many more.

Dinnae forget 'who would love to punch HibbyAndy sqaure in the puss' thread :wink:

:hilarious

jakedance
02-11-2009, 06:02 PM

I'm getting chilli con carne.

My girlfriend doesn't know anything about wages at the PBS, which is strange as she's an authority on most things. Something is definately up.

Hibee87
02-11-2009, 06:27 PM

Only if you make them with cruchy peppers and onions.

grab one tortilla smother with sour cream/creme freche, Salsa and cheese. Add chicken, onion and pepper mix and garnish with several jalepenos. my mouth is watering now :thumbsup:

still no info at the PBS then :grr:

wazoo1875
02-11-2009, 06:31 PM
Dinnae forget 'who would love to punch HibbyAndy sqaure in the puss' thread :wink:

I never got to see that one , you must be so proud :blushie:

Oh and i'm having king prawns for tea

YehButNoBut
02-11-2009, 06:34 PM
Spag Bol for me.

If I remember correctly the last time the wages were not paid Hearts won the next game, hopefully the cash is in their banks. :agree:

Hibee87
02-11-2009, 06:37 PM
Spag Bol for me.

If I remember correctly the last time the wages were not paid Hearts won the next game, hopefully the cash is in their banks. :agree:

Was it not the 1-1 game when aguat scored a free kick justo n half time the last thime they werny paid or was it the scottish cup game :confused:

HibbyAndy
02-11-2009, 06:46 PM
Late lunch for me so im getting chicken curry and chips from the Chinese ( i call it the chinkys but dont wanna get involved in a 5 pager saying im a racist).

EskbankHibby
02-11-2009, 06:52 PM
Spag Bol for me.

Ironically the last time there was a wages 'glich' at the pbs i'm sure i had pasta that night.

This is the strongest evidence yet that something untoward is happening, it's the youth players i feel sorry for they need those wages to pay the den mothers.

MrSmith
02-11-2009, 06:57 PM
"would you rather he bought Dunfermline?"

What a great question to raise on jumbocrapbag! At least Dunfermline had the intelligence to knock him back! What does tha tell ye aboot they jumbos? :greengrin:thumbsup:

One Day Soon
02-11-2009, 06:57 PM
Racist.

Pumpkin soup and home baked bread for us. That's the insides of the Halloween pumpkin being recycled as dinner. My sister made it yesterday and brought it round for us. She didn't say anything about wages non-payment at the PBS which means that its a racing certainty something is up.

Late lunch for me so im getting chicken curry and chips from the Chinese ( i call it the chinkys but dont wanna get involved in a 5 pager saying im a racist).

GC
02-11-2009, 07:05 PM

Brings back memories, no long after I joined here I posted on a thread that I was getting a chinese but used the word chinky, cue me getting lynched by a number of posters.

Twas a very nice welcome to the board indeed:greengrin

HibbyAndy
02-11-2009, 07:12 PM
Brings back memories, no long after I joined here I posted on a thread that I was getting a chinese but used the word chinky, cue me getting lynched by a number of posters.

I actually remember that thread :greengrin didnt know it was you though:greengrin

Ad like to see peeps rippin me to bits tho :cool2::wink:

Jack
02-11-2009, 07:21 PM
My wife goes to her mothers for her tea on a Monday and I’ve just had left over lamb from yesterdays Sunday lunch, yummy!

I do really like chicken fajitas though so if there's any left overs there PM me!

Because I’m here on my own I was only able to have a chat with myself.

After chatting a while neither me, nor my schizophrenic other me, have any information on the Tynecastle wages debacle. Wait a minute ...

No, sorry that was one of my many other multi-complex other personalities saying he didn’t know anything either – he’s the spag bol one! :wink:

One Day Soon
02-11-2009, 07:31 PM
You're not a real schizophrenic and neither am we.

My wife goes to her mothers for her tea on a Monday and I’ve just had left over lamb from yesterdays Sunday lunch, yummy!

I do really like chicken fajitas though so if there's any left overs there PM me!

Because I’m here on my own I was only able to have a chat with myself.

After chatting a while neither me, nor my schizophrenic other me, have any information on the Tynecastle wages debacle. Wait a minute ...

No, sorry that was one of my many other multi-complex other personalities saying he didn’t know anything either – he’s the spag bol one! :wink:

Barney McGrew
02-11-2009, 07:35 PM
Wouldn't surprise me if they bump everybody's pay packets again.

They've only had one home game in the last month and the season ticket money must be running out. They're still paying Nade silly money, Goncalves is back again at around £10k a week, and Kingston is getting more than that despite only bothering his erse to play for Ghana every month or so.

I'd wager there will be another cash only jumble sale at the Gorgie church before the month is over.

Danderhall Hibs
02-11-2009, 08:12 PM

Are you talking about the one on the PM board?

Kaiser1962
02-11-2009, 08:18 PM
Racist.

Pumpkin soup and home baked bread for us. That's the insides of the Halloween pumpkin being recycled as dinner. My sister made it yesterday and brought it round for us. She didn't say anything about wages non-payment at the PBS which means that its a racing certainty something is up.

Yip. Pumpkin soup here as well. Left overs from my 8 yo grand daughters halloween. Have asked her about the wages at the PBS but she hasn't heard either. She will check with her best pal Alice but it will have to wait till tomorrow now as Alice goes to bed at 8.

Sergey
02-11-2009, 08:28 PM
Wouldn't surprise me if they bump everybody's pay packets again.

They've only had one home game in the last month and the season ticket money must be running out. They're still paying Nade silly money, Goncalves is back again at around £10k a week, and Kingston is getting more than that despite only bothering his erse to play for Ghana every month or so.

I'd wager there will be another cash only jumble sale at the Gorgie church before the month is over.

They've got the poppy tin collections to divvy-up between the players and staff at the weekend.

Their charitable fund-raising folks have history dating back to Harry Patch's day.

One Day Soon
02-11-2009, 10:01 PM
The pumpkin soup was ok but perhaps a little too heavy on the ginger. The pumpkin pie on the other hand was absolutely sensational.

Anyway seemingly there was a big buzz in the P2 class today and some of the better connected kids had it going among themselves that the janitor's cat's vet's sister used to date an employee at St Abbs Head harbour. The rumour is that Vlad got on a submarine there the other night wearing a black mask and carrying bags marked 'wages swag'. So there you have it.

Oh and its home made pizza tomorrow.

Yip. Pumpkin soup here as well. Left overs from my 8 yo grand daughters halloween. Have asked her about the wages at the PBS but she hasn't heard either. She will check with her best pal Alice but it will have to wait till tomorrow now as Alice goes to bed at 8.

Jack
02-11-2009, 10:13 PM

Alice! Alice! Who the flip is Alice?

sleeping giant
02-11-2009, 10:15 PM
Are you talking about the one on the PM board?

:faf:

MB62
03-11-2009, 09:12 AM

I'm having Haggis, Tatties and Neeps tonight, commonly known as a 'jocky' in China, but we all know about their rascist tendancies eh!

I asked my Chinese pal, Wi Wun Wunce, who happens to be a Yam, if he had heard anything about the wages crisis at swinie but unfortunately he had heard nothing. His mate, also a Yam, Hoo Lung Sinse, had heard nothing either.

down the slope
03-11-2009, 10:00 AM
I'm having Haggis, Tatties and Neeps tonight, commonly known as a 'jocky' in China, but we all know about their rascist tendancies eh!

I asked my Chinese pal, Wi Wun Wunce, who happens to be a Yam, if he had heard anything about the wages crisis at swinie but unfortunately he had heard nothing. His mate, also a Yam, Hoo Lung Sinse, had heard nothing either.

Is he the brother of bang wan in ?.