PDA

View Full Version : Will Michael Stewart play next week?

Hibbyradge
01-11-2009, 10:35 PM
I'm not sure why he missed the Yam's defeat yesterday, but will he be in the team next week?

I ask because I think he'll be well up for playing against Liam Miller.

Remember when Roy Keane came to ER with Celtic? Stewart felt he had someting to prove against the former Man U player and played his best ever game in a Hibs shirt.

I think Miller's presense in the Hibs team could galvanise him similarly.

Thoughts?

MyJo
01-11-2009, 10:42 PM
I'm not sure why he missed the Yam's defeat yesterday, but will he be in the team next week?

I ask because I think he'll be well up for playing against Liam Miller.

Remember when Roy Keane came to ER with Celtic? Stewart felt he had someting to prove against the former Man U player and played his best ever game in a Hibs shirt.

I think Miller's presense in the Hibs team could galvanise him similarly.

Thoughts?

Miller is the player Stewart wished he was :agree:

Stewart will do exactly what you said and up his game against his former club and an ex-man u player but with hearts being a big, physical, route one team rather than the passing team he played in at hibs he wont get the opportunity to "outclass" miller like he did against Keane and this will manifest itself in the ginger twat as anger and he'll end up getting himself sent off as a result

AK86
01-11-2009, 10:59 PM
If I remember correctly Stewart was up for it last time at the pbs but wee Stevenson gave him his tatties
Is there a more unlikeable footballer in the spl than the whinging bairn?
He really is a tool. Even the ****s hate him

lyonhibs
01-11-2009, 11:02 PM
Will Jonsson be suspended, and also is the Spanish Waiter Susan out for a hernia op??

He's a wee ned, but looks like one of the 3 players in the Hearts team that knows what a ball being passed along the ground to feet actually looks like.

Toaods
01-11-2009, 11:10 PM
he missed the game with a reported 'ankle injury'.

must have got it on Friday as he drove along Calder Road at 9.15, so would assume that would be a non-strater if he was already carrying a knock.

PC Stamp
01-11-2009, 11:20 PM
Will Jonsson be suspended, and also is the Spanish Waiter Susan out for a hernia op??

He's a wee ned, but looks like one of the 3 players in the Hearts team that knows what a ball being passed along the ground to feet actually looks like.

Jonsson will be suspended.

Col2
01-11-2009, 11:35 PM
Far as I know following yams out:-

Johnson - suspended
Zalikus
Susan
Dancing queen

Likely to be a doubt:-

Nade
Kingston
Stewart

sambajustice
02-11-2009, 12:10 AM
Who cares? He's pish!

Hopefully he will play and get sent off!!

Kevvy1875
02-11-2009, 12:19 AM
Dont know if he will playing? But he will defo still be a Yam Fudd....that much is certain.:agree:

Aldo
02-11-2009, 10:59 AM
Most important thing on Saturday is wee keep our discipline. They will be looking to wind us up and Stewart will be especially up for this game. Regardless of who is missing it is a derby and for me the form book goes out of the window however we have undoubted quality and if we play to our potential and everyone hits top gear then there will be only one winner....US.

Hibbyradge
02-11-2009, 11:39 AM
Most important thing on Saturday is wee keep our discipline. They will be looking to wind us up and Stewart will be especially up for this game. Regardless of who is missing it is a derby and for me the form book goes out of the window however we have undoubted quality and if we play to our potential and everyone hits top gear then there will be only one winner....US.

I agree.

I think Liam Miller has a bit of a short fuse and could be subject to some questionable tactics.

Bamba too.

EskbankHibby
02-11-2009, 11:56 AM
http://sport.scotsman.com/sport/Hearts-striker-Nade-in-doubt.5785937.jp

Sorry if already posted but Nade seems to be a big doubt for the derby.

Goes against popular opinion but i think this is good news for us. Not for his goalscoring threat (he doesn't have one) but i think he can be a decent hold-up player for them.

Despite his finishing prowess i also had a horrible feeling he was going to score.

Big Frank
02-11-2009, 12:03 PM
Far as I know following yams out:-

Johnson - suspended
Zalikus
Susan
Dancing queen

Likely to be a doubt:-

Nade
Kingston
Stewart

can anyone confirm if this is the case?

We have to watch their concalves, palazuelos, and stewart.

We need to chill. The derby will be very hard fought.

If we get the first their heads will go down. Get the first 2 and we'll run riot.

We need to win the battles all over the pitch. Can see them being awfy naughty in the challenges :agree:

Mon the Cabbage

Bad Martini
02-11-2009, 12:14 PM
Auld man utd neverwillbe Mikey eh.

Hope he gets booked in the first 30 seconds and then sent off....mouthy. Far too mouthy. And thinks he's far better than he really is.

He is, at best, inconsistent. His biggest problem. That, and he's a stiring yam :greengrin

Isaac_Refvik
02-11-2009, 12:25 PM
http://sport.scotsman.com/sport/Hearts-striker-Nade-in-doubt.5785937.jp

Sorry if already posted but Nade seems to be a big doubt for the derby.

Goes against popular opinion but i think this is good news for us. Not for his goalscoring threat (he doesn't have one) but i think he can be a decent hold-up player for them.

Despite his finishing prowess i also had a horrible feeling he was going to score.

'There was good news for Hearts supporters this morning when the ankle injury, picked up by Christian Nade during the 1-0 defeat by Motherwell, was deemed to be more serious than first thought.'

Dashing Bob S
02-11-2009, 02:17 PM
Quite like Mikey S, tbh. Thought he was good with us, though he only had an hour in him and was injury prone. Not being utilised well at the PBS with their style of 'play'. More fool them.

Last season i'd have taken him back, but the boat has been missed for him. He'll be plying his trade at M'well/Falkirk/Pars next season.

Father Ted
02-11-2009, 06:45 PM
Stewart will play on Saturday. For more years than I care to remember hearts have always come oot with this pash that so and so is out and extremely unlikely to play, then come match day they are fit.