PDA

View Full Version : Will Zemmama be fit for the derby?

Mag7
01-11-2009, 01:08 AM
How serious did his injury appear to those who were there? Something he can shake off for next week? Or would it be better for a player of his skill to rest up in case the lumpen industrialists at Tynecastle do him further damage?

woody47
01-11-2009, 01:16 AM
What was wrong with him? Looked like he was holding his groin. Serious or not? Anyone know?

the lurker
01-11-2009, 01:19 AM
He was talking after the game in the edinburgh lounge and said it was a slight groin strain and he would be ok for the derby.
Cheers Alec:thumbsup:

MGmick
01-11-2009, 01:42 AM
He was talking after the game in the edinburgh lounge and said it was a slight groin strain and he would be ok for the derby.
Cheers Alec:thumbsup:

Truth be told I've always thought he's over-rated and the fact he's got a strain in his slight groin isn't too impressive either.

Onceinawhile
01-11-2009, 02:34 AM
Truth be told I've always thought he's over-rated and the fact he's got a strain in his slight groin isn't too impressive either.

You've been smoking drugs

Disco Dave
01-11-2009, 02:48 AM

You have to be kidding me? :confused:

FRes Hibbie
01-11-2009, 02:59 AM

:duck:

Dalianwanda
01-11-2009, 06:54 AM

Would it be better to have a strain in his full groin?

If he plays we have more than a chance of a win:agree: Not exactly a groundbreaking prediction but one I think is true..Common Hibees

forthhibby
01-11-2009, 10:50 AM
good news about zouma, hopefully the same with bamba, as he wasn't moving too freely when he left the field at half time, no matter how bad they are i would still rather we went into the game with a fit bamba and zouma

Sioux
01-11-2009, 10:57 AM
Yogi said: "He tweaked his groin but will be alright. You know them Morrocans, they are soft. He has iced it up now and its unfortunate as it disrupted him when he was in good form but he will be fit and ready to go next week"
:flag::flag:

One Day Soon
01-11-2009, 11:01 AM
Licking creosote fences more like.

You've been smoking drugs

givescotlandfreedom
01-11-2009, 12:08 PM

Were you spolied by the ****er Netzer era? Zouma's class!

Edit: Haha it starred out a football legend's name. I see why now though!

Ed De Gramo
01-11-2009, 02:52 PM

:faf:
:bitchy:

Hibbyradge
01-11-2009, 04:48 PM
Yogi said: "He tweaked his groin but will be alright. You know them Morrocans, they are soft. He has iced it up now and its unfortunate as it disrupted him when he was in good form but he will be fit and ready to go next week"
:flag::flag:

Mind games.

Yogi can't know if Zemamma will be fit yet. Neither can the player.

Plus there is no point giving Hearts information this early.

thebakerboy
01-11-2009, 05:15 PM
Thought Zouma's came about because he was booked for diving and did not touch the ball again and started to limp a few mins. later. Never mind Benji in huff at being subbed think Zouma wanted off park 'cause he was in huff with ref and injury was convenient.:rolleyes::dummytit::wink:

Kojock
01-11-2009, 05:25 PM
Thought Zouma's came about because he was booked for diving and did not touch the ball again and started to a few mins. later. Never mind Benji in huff at being subbed think Zouma wanted off park 'cause he was in huff with ref and injury was convenient.:rolleyes::dummytit::wink:

You cannot be serious with that statement, I have read some nonsense on this board and that is up there with the best of them. :rolleyes:

Zemmama was struggling in the warm up and Yogi came on the pitch to speak to him. It was obvious from the start of the game he was struggling with an injury.

Hibercelona
01-11-2009, 05:34 PM

I agree...

He only cuts through 5 guys instead of 6....

Zooma.... Get yer finger oot. :grr:

HibeeMcGinn1
01-11-2009, 05:37 PM
I agree...

dont we blame petrie on this one?:confused:

hibsbollah
01-11-2009, 05:49 PM
Mind games.

Yogi can't know if Zemamma will be fit yet. Neither can the player.

Plus there is no point giving Hearts information this early.

I fear he may be out for 6 weeks:devil:

hibsboy90
01-11-2009, 05:49 PM
Never noticed an issue with Zouma ion the warmup, but the strain came about when he tried to play a ball over to stokes with the outside of the left boot, and he immediately felt his groin and signalled to the bench.

Question is, should full time professional players be getting these injuries? A proper warmup and stretching routine would reduce the likelyhood of this injury. With it being so soon into the match would suggest Zemmama hadn't stretched and warmed up properly. He's the sort of player who wouldn't suprise you in being desperate to finish the warm up and start doing steppovers.

Also, must have taken about 6 mins for Byrne to come on - too long IMO.

Still - we got 3 points that we wouldn't have got last season.:greengrin

HibbiesandtheBaddies
01-11-2009, 05:51 PM
I agree...

and he's ***** in the air! :grr::flying:

:greengrin

JimBHibees
01-11-2009, 09:48 PM
IMO no chance he will play on Saturday, better to save him for games against good teams. :wink: