PDA

View Full Version : Fair Play to The Aberdeen Fans Today

The Voice Of Reason
31-10-2009, 09:34 PM
They were down in excellent numbers and made a decent noise. I have always had a bit of respect for the aberdeen fans to be honest, they have to do a fair bit of travelling but always come down in good numbers :agree:

I also thought that our fans responded well - well done chaps :thumbsup:

All in all a decent atmosphere, much more like it :agree:

wazoo1875
31-10-2009, 09:41 PM
Sorry mate , i hate them , bunch of sheep ****gers , it's a myth that they travel well , most of them are glory hunters that are still about from the 80's .
When incredibly there were more of them than old firm fans at my school .
They do support their team well tho , they are quite vocal . But how long will that last , that is probably the first time i have ever seen an Aberdeen side set out to kick Hibs off the park at ER .
The sheep got what they deserved today , a miserable time goin back home
:notworthy:

The Voice Of Reason
31-10-2009, 10:02 PM
Sorry mate , i hate them , bunch of sheep ****gers , it's a myth that they travel well , most of them are glory hunters that are still about from the 80's .
When incredibly there were more of them than old firm fans at my school .
They do support their team well tho , they are quite vocal . But how long will that last , that is probably the first time i have ever seen an Aberdeen side set out to kick Hibs off the park at ER .
The sheep got what they deserved today , a miserable time goin back home
:notworthy:

Opinions eh ?!? :greengrin

Disagree about your "glory hunters that are still about from the 80's" shout - there were loads of young Aberdeen fans at today's game.

I never said I liked them by the way....but I do respect them more than other teams fans. :agree:

wazoo1875
31-10-2009, 10:15 PM
Opinions eh ?!? :greengrin

Disagree about your "glory hunters that are still about from the 80's" shout - there were loads of young Aberdeen fans at today's game.

I never said I liked them by the way....but I do respect them more than other teams fans. :agree:

You know what i mean about the remnants from the 80's tho , maybe the young un's are their offspring . Or maybe they did travel today , there are a lot of them here and in glasgow too though .

Anyway i really do hate them and hope it was crap goin home for them :thumbsup: