PDA

View Full Version : Stack after the first goal......

SouthMoroccoStu
31-10-2009, 09:10 PM
What did he do after the Nish(:notworthy:) goal?

A mate thats a dons fan said the guys dressed as sheep were going nuts at him? :confused::confused:

Perspective
31-10-2009, 09:18 PM
Cupped his hand to his ear at the Dons fans, which understandably didn't go down well.

--------
31-10-2009, 09:28 PM
Cupped his hand to his ear at the Dons fans, which understandably didn't go down well.

A bunch of guys in fancy dress had been getting after him about something - I couldn't hear, but maybe someone closer did - and when Colin scored, they all went VERY QUIET.

And Graham turned to them (as you do) and cupped his hand to his ear (as you do) and they didn't like it. They were right down at the hoardings in front of the South yelling at him over the head of the ball-boy sitting to the left of the goal. They should have been launched, IMO, if only to add to the general jollity and high jinks.

I'm beginning to realise that I really rather enjoyed myself today - it was a bit like the old times when men were real men, women were real women, and Aberdonians were real silly asses in sheep-suits and clown costumes .... :devil:

PapillonVert
31-10-2009, 09:47 PM
A bunch of guys in fancy dress had been getting after him about something - I couldn't hear, but maybe someone closer did - and when Colin scored, they all went VERY QUIET.

And Graham turned to them (as you do) and cupped his hand to his ear (as you do) and they didn't like it.

If ye cannae take it, dinnae dish it oot!

Honestly, what is it with footbal fans sometimes (not just Aberdeen, I hasten to add)? They love to wind up the opposition players then get on their moral high horse if the game turns and the player then makes a gesture!

truehibernian
31-10-2009, 10:01 PM
Stack went beside his post and took a swig from his water bottle and after turning to the away crowd he squirted it in their direction (as in bottle of champers style)........that provoked the reaction from the guys dressed as sheep.......and the sheep not dressed as sheep :greengrin

--------
31-10-2009, 10:04 PM
Stack went beside his post and took a swig from his water bottle and after turning to the away crowd he squirted it in their direction (as in bottle of champers style)........that provoked the reaction from the guys dressed as sheep.......and the sheep not dressed as sheep :greengrin

Ah. Didn't catch that bit. Maybe they thought the gesture carried a (shall we say) personal implication?

truehibernian
31-10-2009, 10:07 PM
The water never went anywhere near them......just Stack winding them up a little :agree:

Harpandcastle
31-10-2009, 10:11 PM
The guys dressed as sheep came into the pub I was in before the game and whilst harmless came over as a complete set of cocksockets. I thought before they arrived at our table that any group dressed like that aged 30ish must be a right team of pricks, after they been over to talk my thoughts were confirmed. Majorly bevvied but acting like total knobs.

lyonhibs
01-11-2009, 08:06 AM
Apparently - for some unknown reason - the Sheep fans had been goading him with the charming ditty "Graham Stack - Paedophile" repeat repeat.

Again, from a Dons mate who was in that section of the lower tier.

That being the case, Stack had every right to noise them up!!!

weonlywon6-2
01-11-2009, 09:53 AM

And Graham turned to them (as you do) and cupped his hand to his ear (as you do) and they didn't like it. They were right down at the hoardings in front of the South yelling at him over the head of the ball-boy sitting to the left of the goal. They should have been launched, IMO, if only to add to the general jollity and high jinks.

I'm beginning to realise that I really rather enjoyed myself today - it was a bit like the old times when men were real men, women were real women, and Aberdonians were real silly asses in sheep-suits and clown costumes .... :devil:

didnt see that but you have to credit the dons fans backing for their team the entire game.

i thought aberdeen were very poor though,we seemed to be running out of ideas but felt nish did well when he came on:thumbsup:

ronaldo7
01-11-2009, 09:58 AM
The guys dressed as sheep came into the pub I was in before the game and whilst harmless came over as a complete set of cocksockets. I thought before they arrived at our table that any group dressed like that aged 30ish must be a right team of pricks, after they been over to talk my thoughts were confirmed. Majorly bevvied but acting like total knobs.

Middletons before the match. Or was it the SHEEPS HEID

Just a bunch of guys out to enjoy the day in fancy dress. Some of their dittys/songs about Nacho Novo and Ian Durrant were close to the bone though.

Also a song about being red and bouncing on your head...nice

Hibs7
01-11-2009, 10:03 AM
he cupped his hand to his ear, as if to say "I can't hear you now" and they went berserk ....so funny. :faf::faf:

ronaldo7
01-11-2009, 10:06 AM

Some of them did look a bit DOLLY dimple:greengrin

Simples

Gus Fring
01-11-2009, 11:30 AM
I was in the south and there was a group of guys at the back row lower tier arguing with the police saying that stack was "instigating violence, get him lifted now" and the officer turned round and said "you want me to go down, vault the wall and arrest the keeper for breach of the peace? Sit down and shut up"

Nameless
01-11-2009, 11:56 AM
Apparently - for some unknown reason - the Sheep fans had been goading him with the charming ditty "Graham Stack - Paedophile" repeat repeat.

:agree:
I was in the South Lower today with my nephew(his first ever game) and I really could not fathom the reason for that chant. I did have to laugh at one don, who abused Ian Murray for "being a hun", then cheers Mo Ross for a great tackle:confused: Being that close to the Aberdeen support for the first time has actually lowered my opinion of them considerably.

givescotlandfreedom
01-11-2009, 12:04 PM

It's probably to do with this. Twisted logic, I know...

Markthehibee
01-11-2009, 01:16 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/8336485.stm

Woody1985
01-11-2009, 01:20 PM
I was in the south and there was a group of guys at the back row lower tier arguing with the police saying that stack was "instigating violence, get him lifted now" and the officer turned round and said "you want me to go down, vault the wall and arrest the keeper for breach of the peace? Sit down and shut up"

:faf:

Woody1985
01-11-2009, 01:21 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/8336485.stm

Does Stack get the train home? :duck: