PDA

View Full Version : Yams Motherwell v Hearts: kickback in mourning (merged)

Richard Scott
31-10-2009, 06:59 PM
"Against Celtic, and the bigger teams, we are much more motivated.

"Michael Stewart was not in the team and we missed his influence. Marius Zaliukas is also out long-term.

"It is a very difficult season for us if we are missing such quality.

"Christian Nade will see the physio tomorrow, but I don't think his injury is too serious."

Lets hope they lack motivation next week then :wink:

AFKA5814_Hibs
31-10-2009, 07:05 PM

"Michael Stewart was not in the team and we missed his influence. Marius Zaliukas is also out long-term.

"Christian Nade will see the physio tomorrow, but I don't think his injury is too serious."

Let's hope not and the tubby one is fit to play next week. :greengrin

It would be a huge blow for Hibs if he was injured. :wink:

JoJo_07
31-10-2009, 07:53 PM
Ahhhhgh! it is just no fun at all. Jambos Kickback have "closed the curtains" ( no access to non-paid members). No pink news and even the BBC (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/8333671.stm) don't even have the after game analysis of the Herz game. (mind you it is the Hibs game instead :wink:). Anyone doing suicide watch on JKB and can let us know how they are getting on?

Woody1985
31-10-2009, 07:55 PM
They really are pathetic with shutting down their site so no one can look in.

Sad *******s.

Mikey
31-10-2009, 07:55 PM
It's hilarious. Well worth the wait.

RickyS
31-10-2009, 07:57 PM
Ahhhhgh! it is just no fun at all. Jambos Kickback have "closed the curtains" ( no access to non-paid members). No pink news and even the BBC (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/8333671.stm) don't even have the after game analysis of the Herz game. (mind you it is the Hibs game instead :wink:). Anyone doing suicide watch on JKB and can let us know how they are getting on?

ma hearts bleedin:thumbsup: the deluded ones are closin ranks. its not fair, please dont wind them up any more. they did win the war you know:notworthy:

Barney McGrew
31-10-2009, 08:14 PM
"It is a very difficult season for us"

Would have saved a lot of time for the interviewer if he'd just left it at that

FranckSuzy
31-10-2009, 08:19 PM
Here's a snippet :faf:

"How is our season over by the way?
Semi of the diddy.Not entered the big one.
Not that fair away from 4th.OTT reaction."

Irish_Steve
31-10-2009, 08:50 PM
Is it broken as I can`t access it, or have I been rumbled...again

vahibbie
31-10-2009, 09:39 PM

Or LAST:faf::faf:

Sir David Gray
31-10-2009, 09:48 PM
Or LAST:faf::faf:

They're A LOT closer to bottom than they are to fourth. They are five points ahead of Falkirk and eight points behind Motherwell.

Bayern Bru
31-10-2009, 09:51 PM
Looks like they were right midweek. That 1-0 win against Celtc really did turn their season round.

:jamboclow

I'll go and have a shufti on kickback and see what's going on. If I can...

:sofa:

sparkiehibs
31-10-2009, 11:13 PM
According to Coral Betting!!

Hearts 28-1 to get relagated

Anyone fancy it!!!:greengrin:greengrin:wink::wink::devil::devil :

Coco Bryce
31-10-2009, 11:15 PM
As long as Falkirk exist it's unfortunately never gonna happen :boo hoo:

steakbake
31-10-2009, 11:16 PM
Seemingly, we're 100-1 to win the SPL. I fancy a fiver on both of those. Either way, it would buy a bit of the good stuff to celebrate.

sparkiehibs
31-10-2009, 11:17 PM
Seemingly, we're 100-1 to win the SPL. I fancy a fiver on both of those. Either way, it would buy a bit of the good stuff to celebrate.

It changed after todays result

We are now 50-1

Billy
31-10-2009, 11:31 PM
It changed after todays result

We are now 50-1

38 with Betfair.

One Day Soon
31-10-2009, 11:55 PM
I have been over having a close look at Brokebank. I am now wondering whether there are ANY real Yams posting on there.

Either they are having a widespread and unprecedented outbreak of realism beyond all precedent or almost everyone on here is also posting on there. It is suddenly becoming clear to them that they are crap, they are broke, they are locked in the boot of a madman's car, they are going to finish bottom six and close to relegation, they are playing horrible football, we have a better team, we have strronger finances, we have an owner who isn't asset stripping the club and all the carefully constructed fantasy about Big and Wee teams is turning to sh*t in their hands. Virtually all of this is being openly stated across a variety of threads over there.

This is my favourite bit, not because of what it says so much as because of who said it - one of their major village idiots (a clue - he's a poor little pussy cat):

"If that ******** stays in charge for much longer the best we can hope for is 8th imo.

That's the worst Hearts performance I can remember for a very long time."

It seems incredible that they could all suddenly have collectively realised that, in the words of the commentator at Kennedy's assassination, "something is wrong here, something is terribly, terribly wrong".

So own up, have YOU been impersonating a Yam Fud?

Coco Bryce
31-10-2009, 11:57 PM
I have been over having a close look at Brokebank. I am now wondering whether there are ANY real Yams posting on there.

Either they are having a widespread and unprecedented outbreak of realism beyond all precedent or almost everyone on here is also posting on there. It is suddenly becoming clear to them that they are crap, they are broke, they are locked in the boot of a madman's car, they are going to finish bottom six and close to relegation, they are playing horrible football, we have a better team, we have strronger finances, we have an owner who isn't asset stripping the club and all the carefully constructed fantasy about Big and Wee teams is turning to sh*t in their hands. Virtually all of this is being openly stated across a variety of threads over there.

This is my favourite bit, not because of what it says so much as because of who said it - one of their major village idiots (a clue - he's a poor little pussy cat):

"If that ******** stays in charge for much longer the best we can hope for is 8th imo.

It seems incredible that they could all suddenly have collectively realised that, in the words of the commentator at Kennedy's assassination, "something is wrong here, something is terribly, terribly wrong".

Well since last Saturday anyway :faf::faf::faf:

They really are pish !!

hibbymac
01-11-2009, 12:06 AM

:thumbsup: best description of their situation I've heard yet :faf:

1875godsgift
01-11-2009, 01:18 AM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/images/icons/icon1.gif CSABA GTF. YES OR NO?
Simple, think it is time for this imposter to be shown the door.

No tactical awareness, unable to change during a game, to loyal to sh*t players,talks sh*t all the time, seems to want a "bigger job" anyway, unwilling to give youngsters a chance, signings are crap, and his shoes look ridiculous.

Taken from brokeback. I'd add onto the list the strange fact that he reminds me of Gary Numan.

SouthMoroccoStu
01-11-2009, 08:12 AM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/images/icons/icon1.gif CSABA GTF. YES OR NO?

No tactical awareness, unable to change during a game, to loyal to sh*t players,talks sh*t all the time, seems to want a "bigger job" anyway, unwilling to give youngsters a chance, signings are crap, and his shoes look ridiculous.

:faf::faf:

Oh dear......

lapsedhibee
01-11-2009, 08:17 AM
[IMG]No tactical awareness, unable to change during a game, to loyal to sh*t players,talks sh*t all the time, seems to want a "bigger job" anyway, unwilling to give youngsters a chance, signings are crap, and his shoes look ridiculous.

Is that better or worse, in what passes for critical analysis on spankedagainandsiteinmeltdown.co.uk, than being thought to have an amusingly shaped head? :dunno:

Mikey
01-11-2009, 09:47 AM
As long as Falkirk exist it's unfortunately never gonna happen :boo hoo:

You're right, it's never going to happen........... this season :wink:

Bearing in mind that they were told at the last AGM that they have to raise £5m in sales every year, they're going to struggle even more next season when they're without Wallace, Kingston, Driver, Stewart and Goncalves. Assuming these guys are "replaced" with players of the same calibre as Witteveen, Bouzid and Suso they're going to be in big trouble.

If it's Dundee who come up I wouldn't expect them to drop right back down again.

Next season could be absolutely hilarious :smokin

Dibben
01-11-2009, 10:07 AM
You're right, it's never going to happen........... this season :wink:

Bearing in mind that they were told at the last AGM that they have to raise £5m in sales every year, they're going to struggle even more next season when they're without Wallace, Kingston, Driver, Stewart and Goncalves. Assuming these guys are "replaced" with players of the same calibre as Witteveen, Bouzid and Suso they're going to be in big trouble.

If it's Dundee who come up I wouldn't expect them to drop right back down again.

:shocked:

I must have missed that last year - is that what they were told? £5m a year?

No wonder they are touting Driver to all and sundry!!!

BH.

Barney McGrew
01-11-2009, 10:13 AM

This season has a very long way to go too.

Falkirk are either going to start to pick up points or punt May and replace him, which generally leads to an improvement in results. Hertz are going to have to put up with Shabby or face having him replaced by another Vlad appointed no mark who'll do what he's told and pick who Vlad wants him to.

If we win next week, they'll be in a tailspin. And looking at Hertz squad, you've got to wonder where the fight will come from if they end up in a relegation battle. Especially when they're likely to punt anyone with value in January in a desperate attempt to keep the overdraft down.

Mikey
01-11-2009, 10:15 AM
And don't forget the £17m due to Vlad's bank in January/February :greengrin

Barney McGrew
01-11-2009, 10:18 AM

And the financial results due round about the same time for the year ending July 09. This year without the benefit of a £12m debt for equity swap or £10m of incoming revenue from Gordon and Velicka.

I think we should run a wee competition nearer the time to guess what their debt will have risen to :greengrin

Dibben
01-11-2009, 10:22 AM
And the financial results due round about the same time for the year ending July 09. This year without the benefit of a £12m debt for equity swap or £10m of incoming revenue from Gordon and Velicka.

I think we should run a wee competition nearer the time to guess what their debt will have risen to :greengrin

:greengrin

Mind you, this is a non story! Hearts fans in my work state that the debt isn't a problem, that they'd rather have the debt and Scottish cup wins than not, and that they are the big team...

Move along now you hobo gypsy...

:wink:

BH.

Barney McGrew
01-11-2009, 10:25 AM
Move along now you hobo gypsy...

I am confident that my peg and smack selling operation is more profitable than Hertz.

In fact to be honest, if I went on Ebay and punted one of my old Hibs programmes for 10p, it would be more profitable than Hertz.

Hank Schrader
01-11-2009, 10:36 AM
I wonder if Hearts will do what Murray International Metals did and extend their financial year end by six months in order to delay bad news. As long as they are within the Companies House filing deadline of 30 April 2010 they are perfectly entitled to do so.

Lets face it, their next set of accounts aren't exactly going to look good are they?:cool2:

Dibben
01-11-2009, 10:37 AM
I am confident that my peg and smack selling operation is more profitable than Hertz.

In fact to be honest, if I went on Ebay and punted one of my old Hibs programmes for 10p, it would be more profitable than Hertz.

If you paid someone a £1 to take your programme, you'd be more profitable than Hearts...

BH.

bobbyhibs1983
01-11-2009, 10:51 AM

Mind you, this is a non story! Hearts fans in my work state that the debt isn't a problem, that they'd rather have the debt and Scottish cup wins than not, and that they are the big team...

BH.

so true, this is a non story amonst us "hobos"
i remeber reading somewhere that hearts have NO debt.
how you many ask?
remember they owe money to themselfs, or something, so they are debt free.
im sure most posters on here are hibs fan so of course we wont understand the big team

Dibben
01-11-2009, 11:03 AM
so true, this is a non story amonst us "hobos"
i remeber reading somewhere that hearts have NO debt.
how you many ask?
remember they owe money to themselfs, or something, so they are debt free.
im sure most posters on here are hibs fan so of course we wont understand the big team

Hobonomics is clearly NOT the way forward - Yamamatics is the winner!!

Kind of like the old Betamax v VHS battle. Hobonomics will soon be long forgotten... :greengrin

BH.

Cropley10
01-11-2009, 01:38 PM

So you're a paid up member here and over there then (on the basis it's locked out for non-members on JKB)?:cool2:

WindyMiller
01-11-2009, 01:59 PM
I wonder if Hearts will do what Murray International Metals did and extend their financial year end by six months in order to delay bad news. As long as they are within the Companies House filing deadline of 30 April 2010 they are perfectly entitled to do so.

Lets face it, their next set of accounts aren't exactly going to look good are they?:cool2:

Hertz financial year end is the same as us; end July,but each year their accounts get published later and later.
Last year they waited till and of Aprip IIRC. I'm sure they've also been fined in the past for publishing late.

Hank Schrader
01-11-2009, 02:06 PM
Hertz financial year end is the same as us; end July,but each year their accounts get published later and later.
Last year they waited till and of Aprip IIRC. I'm sure they've also been fined in the past for publishing late.

Yeah they were late last year. Automatic £150 penalty rising to £375 if over a month late. Thats just sweetie money though, especially to a big team with a multi millionaire owner and a fan base of 400,000 odd. :wink:

Alex Trager
01-11-2009, 02:09 PM

If i had posted this i wuld get replies like:jamboid::lurksub:( mibbi not the sub , just liked the look of it):lolyam:

AugustaHibs
01-11-2009, 02:52 PM
Can someone please give me a pm of a username and password or keeckback for a banned one. :greengrin

RoYO!
01-11-2009, 02:57 PM
If i had posted this i wuld get replies like:jamboid::lurksub:( mibbi not the sub , just liked the look of it):lolyam:

thats a quote from shabby

CropleyWasGod
01-11-2009, 03:28 PM
:jamboid:

:lolyam:

Hibs90
01-11-2009, 03:33 PM
Can someone please give me a pm of a username and password or keeckback for a banned one. :greengrin

:hmmm::wink:

Winston Ingram
01-11-2009, 06:58 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/8337004.stm

They really are rank. I can't help thinking they might pull out a performance next week :jamboak:

I was really looking forward to seeing Nade getting carried off but unfortunately the BBC didn't feel that was a highlight:nade:

Hibercelona
01-11-2009, 06:59 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/8337004.stm

They really are rank. I can't help thinking they might pull out a performance next week :jamboak:

I was really looking forward to seeing Nade getting carried off but unfortunately the BBC didn't feel that was a highlight:grr:

I think a "Failing to lift stretcher" Smiley would be most appropriate. :wink:

Winston Ingram
01-11-2009, 07:02 PM
I think a "Failing to lift stretcher" Smiley would be most appropriate. :wink:

AugustaHibs
01-11-2009, 07:27 PM
:hmmm::wink:

:cool2::wink:

Nameless
01-11-2009, 08:22 PM
I still have a valid login from yonks ago that I never use anymore, so if anybody wants to go over to JKB and have a look, PM me and I'll give you the deats:devil:

GlesgaeHibby
01-11-2009, 08:44 PM
"Currently have to put up with a group of slithering, smug Hubs fans? It seems 10X worse than it ever was, and involves some of the most spineless mini-mhanks you know suddenly crawling out of the woodwork and proclaiming their apparently loyalty to the Docksiders. It currently involves them reciting the current points totals and stating that Heart of Midlothian's team is full of 'gypsies like Suso an' that'.

The current one is that they're going to give us a doo-in next week at Tynecastle, and that they can't wait to get into the Roseburn Bar and start singing their delightful tunes about the life and death of our former Chairman.

I can honestly say that, when we win next week, it will be one of the sweetest derby wins in years. The past few weeks have made me realise once more just how much i hate that club. Repulsion is not even the word.

The build-up begins. Come on the Hearts!

FTH."

They really are wound up just now, it's brilliant! Thanks for that S.N.T.H

Hibercelona
01-11-2009, 08:50 PM
"Currently have to put up with a group of slithering, smug Hubs fans? It seems 10X worse than it ever was, and involves some of the most spineless mini-mhanks you know suddenly crawling out of the woodwork and proclaiming their apparently loyalty to the Docksiders. It currently involves them reciting the current points totals and stating that Heart of Midlothian's team is full of 'gypsies like Suso an' that'.

The current one is that they're going to give us a doo-in next week at Tynecastle, and that they can't wait to get into the Roseburn Bar and start singing their delightful tunes about the life and death of our former Chairman.

I can honestly say that, when we win next week, it will be one of the sweetest derby wins in years. The past few weeks have made me realise once more just how much i hate that club. Repulsion is not even the word.

FTH."

:top marks

You should check out the level of delusions on P&B.

Heres one from a guy that calls himself "vlad is the man" :crazy:

Boys, that's what it has been like all season and the majority of last season. Dreadful. I'll leave the details of what I thought of the game until tomorrow or Monday when I can actually be bothered analysing where we went wrong . . . again.

Obvious that beating Celtic was jsut a blip. We will beat Hibs next week but that's as good as our season will get I reckon.

The more over confident and cocky they get (for god knows what reason).... the sweeter this is going to be. :greengrin (for us that is)

Sergey
01-11-2009, 08:51 PM
There's an interesting thread about £20k going missing from their Save Our Hearts campaign.

Down to expenses incurred, seemingly :faf:

RickyS
01-11-2009, 09:06 PM
There's an interesting thread about £20k going missing from their Save Our Hearts campaign.

we could start a thread about what the Yams could have spent the 20k on?
I could start with, Pink Paint?

lyonhibs
01-11-2009, 09:06 PM

What are you on about??

They owe it all to THEMSELVES - don't you understand???? :grr::grr:

Hibercelona
01-11-2009, 09:10 PM
What are you on about??

They owe it all to THEMSELVES - don't you understand???? :grr::grr:

We don't share the same level of business expertise as these incredibly intelligent bunch do. :boo hoo:

HibbiesandtheBaddies
01-11-2009, 09:16 PM

FTH."

WTF is a Doo-in? :faf:

Posh fekers

HibbiesandtheBaddies
01-11-2009, 09:20 PM

Committee meetings up the lapdancing bar. Move on, nothing to see here.....

Pollok Hibby
01-11-2009, 09:23 PM
WTF is a Doo-in? :faf:

A pub for pigeons:greengrin

FranckSuzy
01-11-2009, 09:42 PM
So you're a paid up member here and over there then (on the basis it's locked out for non-members on JKB)?:cool2:

:yawn: How many times? Yes Cropley10, I decided to infiltrate the last Hibs girls meeting in Mid Calder to 'pretend' I was a Hibby. Thanks for complaining to an admin that you think that I am a Yam BTW. By the time I logged on to kickback you were able to view the posts (as that is all that I do. I have never posted anything, ever, on that site) so I copy and pasted-as requested-what was happening over there. Not that it's any of your business but I am a HIBS shareholder-not a Hearts shareholder. Any chance of changing the record :blah:? Oh, I forgot, :cool2:!

renato
01-11-2009, 09:49 PM

Easy. Someone nipped oot to McDonalds and blew the lot.....

:nade::feed:

HibbiesandtheBaddies
01-11-2009, 09:56 PM

Lap dancing

degenerated
01-11-2009, 09:57 PM

was that boy borthwick that dipped the willie bauld memorial fund anything to do with the save our hearts thing?

he could have entertained a couple of strumpets on 20 large :greengrin

HibbiesandtheBaddies
01-11-2009, 10:06 PM

Pigeon coops

Teo10
01-11-2009, 10:10 PM
Easy. Someone nipped oot to McDonalds and blew the lot.....

:nade::feed:

:faf:

renato
01-11-2009, 10:33 PM
:faf:

Mon the Roseburn! "10 men.....:party:"

Cropley10
01-11-2009, 10:34 PM
:yawn: How many times? Yes Cropley10, I decided to infiltrate the last Hibs girls meeting in Mid Calder to 'pretend' I was a Hibby. Thanks for complaining to an admin that you think that I am a Yam BTW. By the time I logged on to kickback you were able to view the posts (as that is all that I do. I have never posted anything, ever, on that site) so I copy and pasted-as requested-what was happening over there. Not that it's any of your business but I am a HIBS shareholder-not a Hearts shareholder. Any chance of changing the record :blah:? Oh, I forgot, :cool2:!

I just remembered we have an IGNORE facility on here.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
01-11-2009, 10:34 PM

Moustache trimmers?

FranckSuzy
01-11-2009, 10:39 PM
I just remembered we have an IGNORE facility on here.

You, Sir, are something else. Why is it ok for loads of others to post things from kickback but not me? Yes, please do use the ignore facility but funnily enough, you seem an awful lot more interested in what I post than the other way around. Live and let live, eh? Why you feel the need to have a vendetta against another Hibby, and a female for that matter, is beyond me :bitchy: Saddo.