PDA

View Full Version : Atmosphere today....

Teo10
31-10-2009, 06:40 PM
IMO Best this season, especially towards the end:thumbsup:

Well done to all at the game today, really got behind the team and spured them onto victory.... It has been a while since I have left a game with no voice due to singing and shouting my head off in joy!!

GGTTH:thumbsup:

jakki
31-10-2009, 07:01 PM
It was really noticable on Hibernian Tv (For me the radio).. the best for a long time:thumbsup:

Bishop Hibee
31-10-2009, 07:08 PM
Most singing from Hibs fans that I've heard all season. Sheep also in good voice and brought a good support. West Upper towards the away end where I sit belting out "one Ian Murray" :thumbsup: Dandies didn't appreciate that :wink:

Given the game didn't really come to life until after the first sending off, credit to both sets of fans.

Jscully
31-10-2009, 07:34 PM
First game since i had a season ticket and what a diffrence poor compared to what it used to be :boo hoo: 1st half aberdeen where the atmosphere

Alfred E Newman
31-10-2009, 07:36 PM
Most singing from Hibs fans that I've heard all season. Sheep also in good voice and brought a good support. West Upper towards the away end where I sit belting out "one Ian Murray" :thumbsup: Dandies didn't appreciate that :wink:

Given the game didn't really come to life until after the first sending off, credit to both sets of fans.

Well done to the Dons fans today for turning out in big numbers and helping to create a good atmosphere. Its a pity they are lumbered with that blawthrough McGee because the league needs a strong Aberdeen.

Velma Dinkley
31-10-2009, 08:37 PM
The aberdeen fans made more noise than us. The only noise from our fans comes from the cow shed.

Jonnyboy
31-10-2009, 08:43 PM
The aberdeen fans made more noise than us. The only noise from our fans comes from the cow shed.

Sorry but that's bollox. The East Stand atmosphere snobbery gets my goat. I can assure you the West Upper, the Famous Five and West Lower were all singing towards the end of the game. Folk that sit in the East hear the East and assume they're the only ones making any noise

oconnors_strip
31-10-2009, 08:47 PM
was a good but not a great atmosphere today. i think the floodlights and the darkening sky helps with the atmosphere. heard all three home stands singing and i sit in the east!!!

lets hope it continues:thumbsup::notworthy:

Removed
31-10-2009, 08:52 PM

What a load of *****

Velma Dinkley
31-10-2009, 08:53 PM
I was in the west upper

blackpoolhibs
31-10-2009, 08:53 PM
The last 10 minutes was the best atmosphere we have had this season. After we scored it was very good.:greengrin

Jonnyboy
31-10-2009, 08:54 PM
I was in the west upper

The west upper runs the whole length of the park. If you seriously think that only the East were singing you need to get yourself a hearing test

--------
31-10-2009, 08:56 PM
There's nothing like a good rammy to get the lieges elevated. :devil:

:notworthy:

Removed
31-10-2009, 08:57 PM
I was in the west upper

Makes your post even dafter then

Jonnyboy
31-10-2009, 08:57 PM
There's nothing like a good rammy to get the lieges elevated. :devil:

:notworthy:

:greengrin

Velma Dinkley
31-10-2009, 09:00 PM
Bit weird that you feel you have to be rude. Didn't mean to upset anyone. But i'm right and you're wrong.

Jonnyboy
31-10-2009, 09:01 PM
Bit weird that you feel you have to be rude. Didn't mean to upset anyone. But i'm right and you're wrong.

Didn't think I was being rude so not sure if your comment is aimed at me :confused:

I accept you're right

In your heid :wink:

deek68
31-10-2009, 09:06 PM

Funny how a noisy away support wakes us up...