31-10-2009, 05:58 PM
:top marks

who was he playin for there?

PercyHibs
31-10-2009, 06:07 PM
he was playing for beveren. Legend!!!

Prof. Shaggy
31-10-2009, 06:10 PM
Something was thrown at Deeks before Hibs' second corner.
Looked like someone's false teeth.

Ireallywasthere
31-10-2009, 06:19 PM
It looked like a pie from where I was sitting, and it was thrown by one of the guys in fancy dress (sheep ??)

Woody1985
31-10-2009, 06:20 PM
Something was thrown at Deeks before Hibs' second corner.
Looked like someone's false teeth.

I seen that but didn't know what it was. It looked orange whatever it was.

Those tits dressed up as bunnies or whatever they **** they were meant to be were a bunch of slavering *****. Trying to get Stack in trouble cos he held his hand to his ear after we scored.

GIRUY

GhostofBolivar
31-10-2009, 06:34 PM
I seen that but didn't know what it was. It looked orange whatever it was.

Those tits dressed up as bunnies or whatever they **** they were meant to be were a bunch of slavering *****. Trying to get Stack in trouble cos he held his hand to his ear after we scored.

GIRUY

They were ****, pure and simple.

Spent the whole game hurling abuse at anyone who came near them, then went mental at Stack when he gave a little bit back. After that, they spent a good five minutes leaning over the wall shouting goodness knows what at Stack and the Hibs players - right on top of a ball-boy who couldn't have been more than 12 years old.

They should have been launched long before then.

Woody1985
31-10-2009, 07:48 PM
They were ****, pure and simple.

Spent the whole game hurling abuse at anyone who came near them, then went mental at Stack when he gave a little bit back. After that, they spent a good five minutes leaning over the wall shouting goodness knows what at Stack and the Hibs players - right on top of a ball-boy who couldn't have been more than 12 years old.

They should have been launched long before then.

Did they get chucked out?

Hibee_Lisa
31-10-2009, 07:56 PM
Think they threw a bit of pizza and a pie, find it funny how badly supporters rage when footballers give them a little stick back even though they have been at it for the whole game.

maturehibby
31-10-2009, 08:00 PM
Stack outstanding today but a wee bit lax in his distribution - best game at ER and is beginnining to wear down the doubters (me) included if honest

Hamish
31-10-2009, 08:10 PM
I was in the lower tier of the West Stand and it was a slice of pizza that they threw at Riordan

Whatever you say about them and they have more than their share of headcases, the backing they give their team is impressive.