PDA

View Full Version : Cash gate today?

Downsloper
31-10-2009, 12:20 PM
Just got out of shopping with my darling wife... Is there a cash gate today?

MSK
31-10-2009, 12:22 PM
Just got out of shopping with my darling wife... Is there a cash gate today?South should be cash gate, not sure about the rest mate ..

monktonharp
31-10-2009, 12:26 PM
must be a cash gate for almost all sections,naw? or just buy a ticket at the TO before you go in? plenty spaces around

mim
31-10-2009, 12:28 PM
There are cash gates for both home and away supporters - it's on the 'fishul site.

jgl07
31-10-2009, 12:32 PM
Just got out of shopping with my darling wife... Is there a cash gate today?
Do we have to have threads like this every home match?

Put it as sticky please!

bobbyhibs1983
31-10-2009, 12:39 PM
imo there is cash at the gate or ay at the gate as it is know for every home league game EXCEPT the o,f games and heartz games

MSK
31-10-2009, 12:40 PM
Do we have to have threads like this every home match?

Put it as sticky please!No need for a sticky, the guy asked a question & its been answered, the thread will drop down the forums in good time ..

Viva_Palmeiras
31-10-2009, 01:55 PM
No need for a sticky, the guy asked a question & its been answered, the thread will drop down the forums in good time ..

Good suggestion for HibeesReunited - this sort of thing is key to getting impulsive got out of habit folks back to ER. Could someone post a link to this on Facebook (dont have an account myself).

Phil MaGlass
31-10-2009, 03:39 PM
well its not going to entice the away fans back to ER the dons fans have been queuing up outside 20 mins after the game started cos they refused to open the other part of the stand,seems theres scuffling with stewards.

BEEJ
31-10-2009, 05:46 PM
well its not going to entice the away fans back to ER the dons fans have been queuing up outside 20 mins after the game started cos they refused to open the other part of the stand,seems theres scuffling with stewards.
TBH that's ridiculous on our part. Aberdeen always bring a large away support with them to ER. We should have been better prepared for this.

I think we've let them down badly today.

Green Man
31-10-2009, 05:49 PM
Did all the Aberdeen fans get in eventually or were some locked out? Very harsh if they didn't get in at all.

jakki
31-10-2009, 05:57 PM
No symphamy (sp?. I'm dyslexic) from me. I was a 16 year old and was thrown out of Pittrodrie for using the Ladies' toilets. :boo hoo: before the game had started. I had no money to get into the ground until the gates were opened at half time. :grr:

Woody1985
31-10-2009, 06:09 PM
I paid at the gate today and ended up in row C in the corner next to the south stand. Wasn't impressed with the seats :boo hoo:

Think I'll go to the upper next time and even if you get stuck near the corner you can see down the other end.

:notworthy:

cockneymike
31-10-2009, 06:17 PM
Did all the Aberdeen fans get in eventually or were some locked out? Very harsh if they didn't get in at all.

Just listened to jim traynor and a sheep fan, called in saying that there were loads that just gave up about 330, as they couldn't be bothered paying full fare to see half the game. Not good on our part if they bring a big crowd and they get locked out. Hardly helping us make money, when we're turning punters with the cash away cause we can't get them in quick enough! :grr:

jgl07
31-10-2009, 06:35 PM
Just listened to jim traynor and a sheep fan, called in saying that there were loads that just gave up about 330, as they couldn't be bothered paying full fare to see half the game. Not good on our part if they bring a big crowd and they get locked out. Hardly helping us make money, when we're turning punters with the cash away cause we can't get them in quick enough! :grr:
Did it cost Hibs any money as the visitors section was virtually full?

Maybe they should have turned up earlier instead of staying in the pub until 2:50 and expect to walk in.

Both upper and lower tiers were open (and half full) when I arrives at around 3:45.

Maybe the match should have been all-ticket for visiting support. It always was in the past.