PDA

View Full Version : Murdo McLeod

Sylar
31-10-2009, 11:27 AM
Was at our annual prizegiving last night, and Murdo McLeod was our guest speaker for after our meal and presentation.

I really can't stand the guy as a media personality, but he was a fantastic speaker last night, and shared jokes and stories alike, and then followed up with quite an insightful Q&A session at the end, which was nice!

He reminisced quite fondly about his time with the Cabbage, during the Mercer era and claims the lifting of the league trophy and travelling down Princes Street on the bus was one of his proudest moments.

monktonharp
31-10-2009, 12:16 PM
Was at our annual prizegiving last night, and Murdo McLeod was our guest speaker for after our meal and presentation.

I really can't stand the guy as a media personality, but he was a fantastic speaker last night, and shared jokes and stories alike, and then followed up with quite an insightful Q&A session at the end, which was nice!

He reminisced quite fondly about his time with the Cabbage, during the Mercer era and claims the lifting of the league trophy and travelling down Princes Street on the bus was one of his proudest moments. I've seen him at one of these sportsmans brunches before,and was very impressed by his performance,going to see him next week at a similar thing for Newcraighall Leith Vics,looking forward to it.top man,has a soft spot for the cabbage,although he's 'tic:greengrin