Bamba
Murray
Zemmama
Miller
McBride
Riordan
Benji
Stokes

With Bamba shaking off his injury it looks like we'll have an unchanged side for the 5th game in a row:thumbsup: I can't remember the last time this happened, with Mixu and Collins there always seemed to be experimenting going on with team selections. Yogi seems to know what his first choice eleven are, and with the strength in depth we have as well this has probably been the key to us playing well.

Thoughts?

RoYO!
31-10-2009, 10:59 AM
:agree: agreed, cant wait to see the game! with the comments mcghee has been making i hope we really get into them and give them a real doing over.

Darth Hibbie
31-10-2009, 11:00 AM
I would go with that :thumbsup:

One Day Soon
31-10-2009, 11:06 AM
That team could rip them a new one - especially if WE are there in numbers and properly up for it.

Stack
Wotherspoon
Hogg
Bamba
Murray
Zemmama
Miller
McBride
Riordan
Benji
Stokes

With Bamba shaking off his injury it looks like we'll have an unchanged side for the 5th game in a row:thumbsup: I can't remember the last time this happened, with Mixu and Collins there always seemed to be experimenting going on with team selections. Yogi seems to know what his first choice eleven are, and with the strength in depth we have as well this has probably been the key to us playing well.

Thoughts?

Hibbyradge
31-10-2009, 11:10 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if Wotherspoon didn't start.

He's been targetted in the last 2 games and he struggled at Ibrox.

It's not that he doesn't have ability, he does, buckets of it, but at his age, he probably won't yet have the physique to cope with a constant bombardment for 90 minutes.

Of course, I've been wrong before. Once! :wink:

brydekirk
31-10-2009, 11:20 AM
anybody know how kevin mc cann is comming on ?