PDA

View Full Version : Yams He's back

Hibercelona
30-10-2009, 11:40 PM
So here's the scoop folks.

It's not Vlads fault that Hearts are now officially mince. Its the fault of their past managers and agents. :wink:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/hearts/2009/10/30/vladimir-romanov-slams-sinister-virus-infecting-scottish-football-86908-21784204/

He's also not surprised with Hearts 1-0 win at Parkhead.... as they were expecting to win anyway. :rolleyes:

Could this be the start of more future gems from the Hearts Saviour? :cool2:

Peevemor
30-10-2009, 11:44 PM
"But any victories begin in the dressing room. In order to win we must get rid of a virus brought in there by former managers and agents.
"I will clarify what I mean. In my first year in Edinburgh I was shocked when told George Burley and Gordon Strachan shared the same agent.
"No wonder that after they destroyed Hearts, the managers got rewarded with promotions and new posts.

:Ummm:

jakedance
31-10-2009, 10:13 AM
It just shows how crazy Romanov is that his latest insane remarks pass almost without comment. I'm actually a wee bit concerned about his mental health. I reckon all those player files he has in his office are just full of neatly typed "all work and no play makes jack a dull boy" repeated endlessly.

Imagine if Sir Tom or Petrie or someone else normal came out with something like this.

Saorsa
31-10-2009, 10:18 AM
:Ummm:
"But any victories begin in the dressing room. In order to win we must get rid of a virus brought in there by former managers and agents.
"I will clarify what I mean. In my first year in Edinburgh I was shocked when told George Burley and Gordon Strachan shared the same agent.
"No wonder that after they destroyed Hearts, the managers got rewarded with promotions and new posts.:hilarious

Beefster
31-10-2009, 10:21 AM
The submariner moaning about the 'virus' in Scottish football is like Ebola moaning because Swine Flu got to the lungs first.

Leithenhibby
31-10-2009, 10:35 AM
Motherwell will put all the gibberish nonsense to bed this afternoon, I'm sure... :wink:

Does he not turn up a month or two prior to a transfer window to gee-up the troops, then tell everyone the he is looking for a kings ransom for some player that can't kick snow off a Dyke..

Very amusing tho...:greengrin

One Day Soon
31-10-2009, 10:47 AM
These expeditions ought to be a cause of concern for them. Usually a good idea to count the cutlery before and after each time.

A bit like a visit from the Sheriff of Nottingham.

degenerated
31-10-2009, 10:53 AM
i hope he's back to stay, i've missed his nonsensical paranoid gibberish :greengrin

it's even funnier when those flanges over by clamber over themselves to defend him and his supposed comedic genius.

Phil D. Rolls
31-10-2009, 11:15 AM
It just shows how crazy Romanov is that his latest insane remarks pass almost without comment. I'm actually a wee bit concerned about his mental health. I reckon all those player files he has in his office are just full of neatly typed "all work and no play makes jack a dull boy" repeated endlessly.

Imagine if Sir Tom or Petrie or someone else normal came out with something like this.

I'm not concerned about his health at all. My only concern is that they will find a cure before he completes his mission.