PDA

View Full Version : Mark Mcghee: I'm not jealous of hibs!

jamiehibee
30-10-2009, 10:30 PM
http://goal.com/en-gb/news/2558/news/2009/10/30/1594151/mark-mcghee-im-not-jealous-of-hibs

Ed De Gramo
30-10-2009, 10:37 PM
http://goal.com/en-gb/news/2558/news/2009/10/30/1594151/mark-mcghee-im-not-jealous-of-hibs

Cannae stand Mark McGimp...:grr:

Such a bad loser...still thinks he's Celtic class :faf:

Hainan Hibs
30-10-2009, 10:38 PM
Anyone that tries to compare Lee Miller's "Threat" to that of the threat of Riordan and Stokes isn't worth getting annoyed about.

I'm in Aberdeen, and every Aberdeen fan I've spoken to thinks he's an idiot.

Hibercelona
30-10-2009, 11:04 PM
McGhee claims he would not swap any of his young stars for their Easter Road counterparts, ahead of their clash in Edinburgh on Saturday.

So lets see... we have Riordan, Benji & Stokes... thats 3 in the top scorers list.

Now how many Aberdeen players are in the top scorers list?................ Oh, hud oan a minute.... :rolleyes:

"We suspect that, playing as well as they are, they may score," he said.

I see.... so we "may" score...... How lucky would that be, to get a goal against the mighty Aberdeen. :rolleyes:

"Celtic and Rangers are getting a lot of stick at the moment but Hibs went to Ibrox last week and couldn't beat them.

Oh, I know.... only getting a draw at Ibrox, what a dreadful result. :rolleyes:

I'm sure your mighty sheep bashers will do a far better job. :yawn:

Oh... 1 last thing Mark "Master of all knowledge" McGhee...... you're a t!t. :bye:

MyJo
30-10-2009, 11:11 PM
he's a moron

brydekirk
30-10-2009, 11:12 PM
the mans been playing football manager too much, it doesnt work in real life, you just get humped. :agree::thumbsup:

rossevenil
30-10-2009, 11:16 PM
Well I guess that is Yogis team talk taken care of for tomorrow!!

The way he mentions Stokes and Riordan you would think that we are spending money we aint got,like Aberdeen,Hearts and the like have all been doing for years.

MAN IS A T£T

monktonharp
30-10-2009, 11:36 PM
McGee comes across as a man under a fair bit of pressure,which any Dons manager will be under until they win something. 16 years now,or more? but he certainly lacks the class of their last manager. we slagged Tango man off at every opportunity,but he was quite complimentary about any team if they played decent fitba' against the sheep.McGee,get tae,and you'll never be manager of Celtic. btw. where's the two Jimmies now?:confused:

silverhibee
31-10-2009, 12:23 AM
McGhee is just a horribe full of his self person. Dislike the man.:grr:

crewetollhibee
31-10-2009, 12:26 AM
Cannae stand Mark McGimp...:grr:

Such a bad loser...still thinks he's Celtic class :faf:
Sorry, but Celtic 'class' is EXACTLY what he is !!! :devil:

brydekirk
31-10-2009, 12:31 AM
McGee comes across as a man under a fair bit of pressure,which any Dons manager will be under until they win something. 16 years now,or more? but he certainly lacks the class of their last manager. we slagged Tango man off at every opportunity,but he was quite complimentary about any team if they played decent fitba' against the sheep.McGee,get tae,and you'll never be manager of Celtic. btw. where's the two Jimmies now?:confused:

thats about it, he never got the celtic job.:agree:

basehibby
31-10-2009, 12:33 AM
Much as McGhee isn't my favourite football character he says nothing much wrong for me.
He says he wouldn't swap his kids like Fivey etc and that's fair enough as he wouldn't be much of a boss if he was talking down his young dudes in the press after all.
Thing that strikes me about the whole article is the pathetic attempt to grab a headline out of an angle that simply isn't there -
Headline " Mark McGhee: I'm not jealous of Hibs"

Actual quote: " "They've invested when the rest of us have been unable to do that. They've invested in (Derek) Riordan and (Anthony) Stokes and we're all jealous of that."

I've not got much time for McGhee but he's proved himself to be a canny boss in the past and I'm delighted if he's likely to be playing his kids at ER - he may say he wouldn't swap them but I'm sure he'd love to have some experienced pro's out there doing the biz - credit to him for giving them their chance though.

monktonharp
31-10-2009, 12:52 AM
awrite, the press have turned it round a bit,which they always do. but he's still not a likeable lad,so to speak:wink:nae medals though,for playing his youngsters:rolleyes:that's all they can do after years of overspending

Kaiser1962
31-10-2009, 12:57 AM
thats about it, he never got the celtic job.:agree:

Not wishing to tempt fate but if he loses heavily tomorrow he could be on a shoogly peg. When the sheep are poor at least they're organised. McGhee has them neither.

basehibby
31-10-2009, 01:36 AM
awrite, the press have turned it round a bit,which they always do. but he's still not a likeable lad,so to speak:wink:nae medals though,for playing his youngsters:rolleyes:that's all they can do after years of overspending

:agree: Sour faced OF wanwbee **** of the highest proportion - despite that seems to be able to run a football side and I expect a tough battle tomorrow - will be delighted to see his droopy pus looking even sourer at 545 :grr::asshole::bye:

Dunbar Hibee
31-10-2009, 02:06 AM
complete and utter ******

joe breezy
31-10-2009, 08:13 AM
I've got a bet on us to win but surely the sheep can't be badly organised? They got a 0-0 draw at Ibrox and other than last week against the Arabs I cannae nind of them conceding more than 1 goal for a good while.

Hibbyradge
31-10-2009, 09:38 AM
Much as McGhee isn't my favourite football character he says nothing much wrong for me.
He says he wouldn't swap his kids like Fivey etc and that's fair enough as he wouldn't be much of a boss if he was talking down his young dudes in the press after all.
Thing that strikes me about the whole article is the pathetic attempt to grab a headline out of an angle that simply isn't there -
Headline " Mark McGhee: I'm not jealous of Hibs"

Actual quote: " "They've invested when the rest of us have been unable to do that. They've invested in (Derek) Riordan and (Anthony) Stokes and we're all jealous of that."

I've not got much time for McGhee but he's proved himself to be a canny boss in the past and I'm delighted if he's likely to be playing his kids at ER - he may say he wouldn't swap them but I'm sure he'd love to have some experienced pro's out there doing the biz - credit to him for giving them their chance though.

Exactly and entirely what I was going to post!

Spike Mandela
31-10-2009, 09:40 AM
No manager in the league will fear us we are only 9 games in to the season and have started well, so what:dunno:

What we need to do now is quietly go about our business build up consistency and get results against teams like today opponents.

A win today will suit me but it would be nice if we could hump this prat's team and shut him up a bit although he's so ungracious I doubt it.

Jack
31-10-2009, 09:47 AM
To be fair on him, I dont like him either, all these quotes are taken from the offical Aberdeen FC website and if you were an Aberdeen fan you wouldn't want or expect him to be saying anything else.

Hibby70
31-10-2009, 09:52 AM
delighted to see his droopy pus looking even sourer at 545 :grr::asshole::bye:

You've not put your clock back yet?:devil:

weecounty hibby
31-10-2009, 10:06 AM
Even though he treated the Jambos with complete contempt which was very very funny, he is an odious man who has never been a long term success at any club he has managed, one season wonder at best and not even looking like doing that at Aberdeen. Full of wind and pish!

poolman
31-10-2009, 10:10 AM
he's a moron

And a Bawbag :agree: