PDA

View Full Version : Got tickets...

Leithenhibby
30-10-2009, 09:33 PM
Got a text today to say that two tickets are up for grabs, so although I wasn't going tomorrow, I am now...:greengrin

Can anybody tell me if/when the half tickets normally go on sale? was thinking with Santa on the way, it would be nice to get myself and my Boys back in the grove..:rockin::scarf:

lyonhibs
30-10-2009, 11:36 PM
Got a text today to say that two tickets are up for grabs, so although I wasn't going tomorrow, I am now...:greengrin

Can anybody tell me if/when the half tickets normally go on sale? was thinking with Santa on the way, it would be nice to get myself and my Boys back in the grove..:rockin::scarf:

Byker?? :confused:

monktonharp
30-10-2009, 11:39 PM

Can anybody tell me if/when the half tickets normally go on sale? was thinking with Santa on the way, it would be nice to get myself and my Boys back in the grove..:rockin::scarf:do you mean that tommorow is a sell out,or youve just aquired a couple o' complementaries?:confused:

Leithenhibby
31-10-2009, 09:50 AM
do you mean that tommorow is a sell out,or youve just aquired a couple o' complementaries?:confused:

apologies guys, no sell out (we wish) just got a couple of complementaries.

and back in the groove..:notworthy:

Mikey
31-10-2009, 09:53 AM
Good man LH. Half season tickets will be on sale around December I guess. If the payment scheme happens it'll make it easier for a lot of people to get one.

In the meantime, get as many as you can along to the Falkirk game!!

:notworthy: