PDA

View Full Version : Cash Gates

Alex Trager
30-10-2009, 01:02 PM
Tomorrow is a cash gate so anyone who can go , now as no excuses lets get behind them in numbers and try to fill the stadium.I for one can't remember tha last time we had a full house even against hearts or the old firm.So come on lads out you come !!

MUSSI LEE
30-10-2009, 01:11 PM
Tomorrow is a cash gate so anyone who can go , now as no excuses lets get behind them in numbers and try to fill the stadium.I for one can't remember tha last time we had a full house even against hearts or the old firm.So come on lads out you come !!
your right a massive game for hibs a near full house would help :agree:

Scouse Hibee
30-10-2009, 01:16 PM

Pretty much always a cash gate, so no excuses anyway!!

OstKurve Hibs
30-10-2009, 01:51 PM
Al be there, off to oz for a year on the 19th nov so its my last game for a while, Having only missed about 5 home games in 9/10 years its gonna be emotional!:boo hoo:

GGTTH

Craig_in_Prague
30-10-2009, 01:59 PM
Al be there, off to oz for a year on the 19th nov so its my last game for a while, Having only missed about 5 home games in 9/10 years its gonna be emotional!:boo hoo:

GGTTH

I know it's maybe not much of a consolation, but you can watch all the home games live with hibs interactive.

I know you'll be on a different time zone and all, but still, at least you'll be able to see the holy ground and match days live. Better than nothing at all.

Hope they send you off happy!

1two
30-10-2009, 02:04 PM

I thought hearts were away this weekend though? :wink:

hibbie02
30-10-2009, 02:08 PM

:faf:

Cropley10
30-10-2009, 02:13 PM

No cash gates at Tynie on the basis that they're jammed full every home game, with a waiting list for STs.

OstKurve Hibs
30-10-2009, 06:42 PM
I know it's maybe not much of a consolation, but you can watch all the home games live with hibs interactive.

I know you'll be on a different time zone and all, but still, at least you'll be able to see the holy ground and match days live. Better than nothing at all.

Hope they send you off happy!

Hope so, can only watch the interactive on your own p.c or is it a log in system from anywhere?
Not much off a consolation as you say but better than nothin eh?

Peevemor
30-10-2009, 06:45 PM
Hope so, can only watch the interactive on your own p.c or is it a log in system from anywhere?
Not much off a consolation as you say but better than nothin eh?

:agree: User name + password.