PDA

View Full Version : Football Rumours

SteveHFC
30-10-2009, 11:53 AM
Hibernian FC Hibs manager John Hughes has been told by chairman Rod Petrie that there is no money to spend on players in January unless he sells first & my Easter Road mole has imformed me that Hughes has been told to sell recent signings Anthony Stokes & Liam Miller, this has alerted new Middlesbrough manager Gordon Strachen who is deaperate to take both back down south, expect a swap deal for one player and cash for the other my source also said he would have taken defender Sol Bamba aswell had he not been going to the african nations cup. THE BIG MAN...

:faf::faf::faf::faf:

More from football rumours.

Peevemor
30-10-2009, 11:54 AM
Hibernian FC Hibs manager John Hughes has been told by chairman Rod Petrie that there is no money to spend on players in January unless he sells first & my Easter Road mole has imformed me that Hughes has been told to sell recent signings Anthony Stokes & Liam Miller, this has alerted new Middlesbrough manager Gordon Strachen who is deaperate to take both back down south, expect a swap deal for one player and cash for the other my source also said he would have taken defender Sol Bamba aswell had he not been going to the african nations cup. THE BIG MAN...

:faf:

:panic::panic::panic::panic:

:greengrin

Jonnyboy
30-10-2009, 12:00 PM

Unbelievable :greengrin

Here's another........ Rumour has it that one of the big Glasgow clubs is being run by the bank and that all the players have been instructed to open a savings account with the incentive of a free piggy bank. Rumour also has it that the other big Glasgow club is under scrutiny for employing people masquerading as footballers.

Hibercelona
30-10-2009, 12:03 PM

I can't tell the difference between footballrumours and Kickback. :agree:

Woody1985
30-10-2009, 12:04 PM
Has there anything ever been right on that *****?

You'd be aswell making something up in your head and believing that there is a similar chance of it happening. Man U are trying to sign Messi and Wayne Rooney is leaving to become an ogre in the next shrek film.

That's what it is, full of pish.

Jonnyboy
30-10-2009, 12:05 PM

You'd be aswell making something up in your head and believing that there is a similar chance of it happening. Man U are trying to sign Messi and Wayne Rooney is leaving to become an ogre in the next shrek film.

Nah, the rumours have to be unbelievable :greengrin

Hibercelona
30-10-2009, 12:05 PM

Oh... I thought that already was him. :cool2:

Hank Schrader
30-10-2009, 12:14 PM

Some Jambo flange at the ham. :rolleyes: Needs to take a closer look at whats happening to their own team.

banarc7062
30-10-2009, 12:45 PM
Oh no this cannae be true:boo hoo:Petrie get this sorted:grr:
:faf::faf::faf:

Cabbage East
30-10-2009, 12:47 PM
What a blow. Such a promising start to the season too.

YehButNoBut
30-10-2009, 12:51 PM

Strong rumour they are both going to Hearts in a part cash and swap deal with Callum & Nade. :agree:

Well it's just as believable as the above story. :greengrin

sauzee
30-10-2009, 04:36 PM

utter bollox!!!!!!!

Jack
30-10-2009, 04:57 PM
This, I am afraid, is true.
I was in a queue at lunchtime and the wee ginger one was in front of me on his phone discussing that very thing while ordering a wee porkie pie.

poolman
30-10-2009, 05:18 PM
Quite right to :agree:

Stokes and Miller have done nowt since they arrived, Stack can go too

BRING BACK ZIBBY AND O'BRIEN AND GET THE CROWDS BACK :greengrin

NAE NOOKIE
30-10-2009, 07:47 PM
Gutted by this but I suppose it was only a matter of time.

This is typical. we go on a good run and then sell everybody.

Thats it ........... I'm never going back.

Oh and ..... :jamboak:

wazoo1875
30-10-2009, 08:15 PM
Hibernian FC Hibs manager John Hughes has been told by chairman Rod Petrie that there is no money to spend on players in January unless he sells first & my Easter Road mole has imformed me that Hughes has been told to sell recent signings Anthony Stokes & Liam Miller, this has alerted new Middlesbrough manager Gordon Strachen who is deaperate to take both back down south, expect a swap deal for one player and cash for the other my source also said he would have taken defender Sol Bamba aswell had he not been going to the african nations cup. BIG STEVE...

That's that sorted :faf: