PDA

View Full Version : Yams Shabba slavering

SQHib
30-10-2009, 12:24 AM
that's the only "logical" explanation for this mega-slaver !

http://sport.scotsman.com/sport/Csaba-Laszlo-surprised-Celtic-did.5780521.jp

Hibercelona
30-10-2009, 12:33 AM
"I am fluent in five languages. I am ambitious and I am 100 per cent certain that I will one day be offered the chance to manage a big club so why not Celtic or Rangers? After 16 months in charge of Hearts I could handle anything.

Whats the matter Shabz?

Is a gigantic club like Hearts too much for you? :cool2:

Hibercelona
30-10-2009, 12:37 AM
"I definitely believe that it is my destiny to manage a big club," he said. "If Liverpool were to call me then I would go there and change the fact that they have not been champions for 20 years.

:faf:

You can tell he's spent far too much time at Hearts.

Peevemor
30-10-2009, 12:47 AM
Crikey! :cool2:

AK86
30-10-2009, 12:57 AM
like his followers he is deluded
I think vlad must put the poison in the pies
400 000 ............thats a lot o forkin pies by the way:wink::cool2:

matty_f
30-10-2009, 01:03 AM
Interesting to see he makes mention of his get out clause in the contract...

Sprouleflyer
30-10-2009, 06:41 AM
Fits in with the fan base.....deluded!!!!!!!!!!

robinp
30-10-2009, 07:06 AM
I thought that in one of his previous slaver fests he said that celtic did offer him the job as manager......make your mind up shabba! :faf:

PaulSmith
30-10-2009, 07:32 AM
that's the only "logical" explanation for this mega-slaver !

That is actually clinically deluded.

GlesgaeHibby
30-10-2009, 07:39 AM
"I am fluent in five languages"

Oh really? He can barely string a sentence together in English.

bighairyfaeleith
30-10-2009, 07:44 AM
I thought that in one of his previous slaver fests he said that celtic did offer him the job as manager......make your mind up shabba! :faf:

thats what I thought as well, anyone care to dig it up????

If i was a hearts a fan I would be raging at him touting himself about like this, but am no inbred that way so I'll just :faf: instead

hibbie02
30-10-2009, 08:12 AM
Betweeen him slavering Pish about being the best Manager on the Planet and Mad Vlad spouting off about the Scottish virus working against him, I feel that the Gorgie Circus is about to switch into overdrive again. I think we are in in for more fun and games. If we are really lucky that may culminate in Malofeev back in charge....:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

Onceinawhile
30-10-2009, 08:18 AM
Quite clearly touting himself for a job - just any job. He wants out and pronto

James70
30-10-2009, 08:26 AM
He did say one thing that no one could argue against-

"My wife tells me I am crazy"

:faf::faf::faf:

The_Todd
30-10-2009, 08:33 AM
Either way sounds like a definite case of itchy feet.

Leithenhibby
30-10-2009, 09:26 AM
This article has got to be a wind-up :wink: I mean there is having confidence in your ability and there is making a complete ar$e of your self..

Mad Vlad will get wind of this and for that reason, Csaba, your days are numbered :cool2:

bobbyhibs1983
30-10-2009, 09:31 AM
he does seem really sure of himself imo. i do however wonder how the heartz faithful will think of this, Im sure they ll think he is world class and will get ehind him when another epl team needs a new manager, ut then again isn't heartz the 4th biggest team in the uk, well according to fanbase wise?:crazy:

Joe Baker II
30-10-2009, 09:35 AM
dear dear, thought he was last season but he seems to have developed a bit of an ego problem!

Jack
30-10-2009, 09:39 AM
thats what I thought as well, anyone care to dig it up????

If i was a hearts a fan I would be raging at him touting himself about like this, but am no inbred that way so I'll just :faf: instead

This one? Mid June. The translation isn’t very good but you get the idea.

"I refused Celtic, how to go in Craiova?
Romanian coach Csaba László, one of the most modish technicians in the UK after football season passed the helm excellent Scottish band Heart of Midlothian, said yesterday that for EVZ can not accept the offer received in two days ago from University of Craiova.

Native of the town harghiteană Odorheiu Secuiesc Csaba László Romanian football has left behind 23 years ago, when he fled to the West. Declared the best coach in Scotland, László, 45, does not exclude to lead, once in Romania.

Ready, trained in Ireland?
No, not yet. I got a little job at Hearts and I can not afford a vacation at this time.

Not about the holiday. Bohemians like you!
Yes, I was contacted by someone from the University of Craiova. I got a call one day and I think that the team owner (No - Adrian Mititelu) asked me if I am interested in a bid to rally Craiova. I talked very much. I told them at the outset that I have a termination clause in the amount of 500,000 euros. If you will, you agree to pay this amount. Continued dialogue, but with no conclusion.

Dream to train in England

Would tempt to train Craiova?
With all due respect that you wear and Romanian football team Bohemians, no. I can go from the Heart of Midlothian, the team that I ended the season third place, a position which he assured the League in Europe. I have two years of contract with Hearts and a lot to do here. And to say something. I refused Glasgow Celtic, the dream of many coaches, how to go in Craiova?

Why Celtic have refused?
At this time, the Celtic is a weird situation. He lost the title. It is not easy for any coach that goes there. I am afraid, but feel that it is time to do this step. In addition, they are not Catholic! I'm reformed! I confess that at this time, Glasgow Rangers would be a more attractive offer. Maybe next year. We have much work here at Hearts.

What you've had offers in the last period?
I was called in Greece and Austria, but also to Energie Cottbus in the German second league. Maybe the time will come to train in Romania. My dream, however, is to arrive in England.

Leithenhibby
30-10-2009, 09:39 AM
Quite clearly touting himself for a job - just any job. He wants out and pronto

:agree: Thats my take on it also, He has been told (perhaps) to find himself a new job. So credit where credit is due, he's aiming high :faf:

Bayern Bru
30-10-2009, 09:44 AM
This one? Mid June. The translation isn’t very good but you get the idea.

That just reads like a transcript of a Shabby interview, albeit slightly more coherent.

:cool2:

Woody1985
30-10-2009, 10:14 AM
Csaba in the metro today.

Quick summary.

Suprised that Celtic never got in contact about their job because he was manager of the year.
If he took over Man U he'd win the EPL.
If he took over Liverpool he'd win them the European cup.
He thinks that him being offered the job by the mighty footballing nation, South Africa, is 'no accident'.
He's got confidence, I'll give the 'Magic Man' that. :faf:

scott7_0(Prague)
30-10-2009, 10:19 AM
Csaba in the metro today.

Quick summary.

Suprised that Celtic never got in contact about their job because he was manager of the year.
If he took over Man U he'd win the EPL.
If he took over Liverpool he'd win them the European cup.
He thinks that him being offered the job by the mighty footballing nation, South Africa, is 'no accident'.
He's got confidence, I'll give the 'Magic Man' that. :faf:

Not only in the Metro - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1223937/I-replace-Sir-Alex-Ferguson-Hearts-boss-Csaba-Lazlo-wants-Man-United-job.html?ITO=1490

givescotlandfreedom
30-10-2009, 10:32 AM
I agree with him and think his ambitions are realistic and accurate. Here's me defending him http://www.psywarrior.com/propministerBaghdad.jpg

GordonR
30-10-2009, 10:54 AM
Shabba ****s...

(I'm sure someone must have already done that gag already.)

EskbankHibby
30-10-2009, 11:42 AM
If he's going to go around hooring himself like that why not just go the whole hog and leave business cards in phone boxes in Soho.

Mon Dieu4
30-10-2009, 11:45 AM
I actually cant help myself liking Shabba I think he is quality :faf:

(((Fergus)))
30-10-2009, 12:02 PM
me too, he'd also do a better job at celtic than that arrogant prick they have now

Keith_M
30-10-2009, 12:40 PM
He's not exactly short of confidence, is he!

"I definitely believe that it is my destiny to manage a big club," he said. "If Liverpool were to call me then I would go there and change the fact that they have not been champions for 20 years.

Why not? Equally, should Manchester United ask me to take the job from Sir Alex Ferguson then I would go there and keep them in first position."

LINK (http://thescotsman.scotsman.com/sport/Csaba-Laszlo-surprised-Celtic-did.5780521.jp)

DoonTheSlope
31-10-2009, 06:52 AM
Hearts Manager Lazlo has went to press and publicly stated Hearts are not a big club and he would like to manage th likes of Rangers and Celtic:

'I am fluent in five languages. I am ambitious and I am 100-per-cent certain that, one day, I will be offered the chance to manage a big club, so why not Celtic or Rangers?
After 16 months in charge of Hearts, I could handle anything.
'The most important thing in my life is to show everyone in Scotland and the UK that.

BRILLIANT Mr Romanov will be furious......next Hearts Manager please.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1223937/I-replace-Sir-Alex-Ferguson-Hearts-boss-Csaba-Lazlo-wants-Man-United-job.html

CropleyWasGod
31-10-2009, 09:58 AM
"I am fluent in five languages"

Oh really? He can barely string a sentence together in English.

I'm guessing that his English is better than your Romanian :wink: