PDA

View Full Version : Eric Law's funeral collection for Dnipro

Hibbyradge
29-10-2009, 03:34 PM
I received this email from Eric's widow.

Hello Dave.

Can I ask you for a small favour. I wanted to pass my thanks to anyone who attended Eric’s funeral and who may have contributed to the Dnipro appeal. Unfortunately I was not really aware of who was at the service.

Would you be able to pass my thanks to anyone who attended and who knew Eric through Hibs?

A total of £854 was raised.

This is an amount which Eric would have been so pleased with and honoured to accept for the charity.

Thank you

PC Stamp
29-10-2009, 03:53 PM

Hello Dave.

Can I ask you for a small favour. I wanted to pass my thanks to anyone who attended Eric’s funeral and who may have contributed to the Dnipro appeal. Unfortunately I was not really aware of who was at the service.

Would you be able to pass my thanks to anyone who attended and who knew Eric through Hibs?

This is an amount which Eric would have been so pleased with and honoured to accept for the charity.

Thank you

Well done to all. A worthy way to remember a top man as well as helping the Dnipro team continue their fantastic work.

RIP El Reeko.

StevieC
29-10-2009, 04:12 PM
The Dnipro Appeal team are truly humbled by the generosity shown by those attending and, on behalf of all of the kids that will benefit, would like to pass a heartfelt thank you to Eric's family and friends.

:agree:

Leithenhibby
29-10-2009, 06:15 PM

Hello Dave.

Thank you

:top marks well done.

Jonnyboy
29-10-2009, 06:55 PM
Fantastic. Well done to all who contributed and RIP to Eric