PDA

View Full Version : Let's fill it..

Thecat23
28-10-2009, 01:44 PM
This is for the guys who can make the game but just can't be bothered, I understand some can't make it due to money or work etc, but if you can get along to ER i urge every fan if possible to get along and back this Hibs team. So how about we all get behind the team and make ER a place that teams fear coming too.

The board have put players on the park that we wanted, Now lets show them we will back the team!

MON THE HIBS! :agree:

Delboy4
28-10-2009, 01:46 PM
Well said.:agree:

Im always there...:thumbsup:

GGTTH

Thecat23
28-10-2009, 01:52 PM
Well said.:agree:

Im always there...:thumbsup:

GGTTH

Cheers mate, it's true though.. I still know a few fans who said "oh i'm not going back till the football is better" well know it is so these fans should get up and come along as they have no excuses.

CMac1988
28-10-2009, 01:56 PM
Definately there this w/e. Missed the last couple of games due to my dad, and brother being on holiday, and haven't been to an away game since our lackluster display at New Douglas Park.

Only ever go with them due to all my mates whilst growing up tended to either support the lesser green, or that **** pond across the city :bitchy:.

Hopefully we reel in a really big crowd (over 14,000 perhaps? :greengrin) and the atmosphere is electric. The East stands really lost it's touch in producing the most noise in the stadium, even read on here last week that the West had a good sesh in the noise department. Lets get the whole stadium shouting and singing, and give the players the support they deserve!!

Mon the HIBEES!!!:thumbsup:

Delboy4
28-10-2009, 01:58 PM
The point is though, you should support your team through 'thick n thin', 'good or bad'.

I was totally pi$$ed off last season but there's no way I'm goin' shoppin' on a Saturday! I would be in the boozer and probably steamin by 5 oclock.

I've been watchin' the Hibs since I was 4yrs old and there HAS been a lot of bad times, but we wait for the good times to come along, like now! :greengrin

GGTTH

Riordans Boots
28-10-2009, 02:03 PM
This is for the guys who can make the game but just can't be bothered, I understand some can't make it due to money or work etc, but if you can get along to ER i urge every fan if possible to get along and back this Hibs team. So how about we all get behind the team and make ER a place that teams fear coming too.

The board have put players on the park that we wanted, Now lets show them we will back the team!

MON THE HIBS! :agree:

I will be there as usual with my 2 boys :thumbsup:

Have just got my friend and his 2 wee guys tickets online for Saturday :thumbsup:

Thecat23
28-10-2009, 02:06 PM
I will be there as usual with my 2 boys :thumbsup:

Have just got my friend and his 2 wee guys tickets online for Saturday :thumbsup:

See that's what we need, Getting friends along! guys who do nothing on a sat why not come along? more fans = more money = better players = trophys :thumbsup:

Wilson
28-10-2009, 03:23 PM
The point is though, you should support your team through 'thick n thin', 'good or bad'.

Who should? Every single football supporter?

That will never happen and is an unrealistic expectation.

The trick is to get the occasional supporter through the door as many times as possible during the course of a season. Good football will certainly help.

Sudds_1
28-10-2009, 03:25 PM
well.I'll be there. And can't wait! :thumbsup:

Lofarl
28-10-2009, 03:27 PM
If Im on strike on Saturday (Postie) I'll be there

Thecat23
28-10-2009, 03:34 PM
Who should? Every single football supporter?

That will never happen and is an unrealistic expectation.

The trick is to get the occasional supporter through the door as many times as possible during the course of a season. Good football will certainly help.

Easy tiger, not everyone! just the Hibs fans who can make it but don't bother. Hound them till they fold :greengrin

RoslinInstHibby
28-10-2009, 07:23 PM
is it pay at the gate on saturday?

Woody1985
28-10-2009, 07:30 PM
Won't be there. El skinto.

If anyone wants to sub me £40 I'll go. :tee hee:

Alex Trager
28-10-2009, 07:34 PM
Always there, follow them everywhere:wink:, so should anyone who can go..

Keith_M
28-10-2009, 07:54 PM
I'm making a 2,600 Mile round trip to see the Hibees this weekend.

You locals are just spoilt. :wink:

Hibstrooper
28-10-2009, 07:59 PM
i'm missing it, gutted! Away in manchester to see green day. My season ticket is going to a good home though

ArabHibee
28-10-2009, 08:03 PM
Won't be there. El skinto.

If anyone wants to sub me £40 I'll go. :tee hee:

I'll give you a shot of my "student" card and you'll get in for 12 bucks. :cool2:

I'm making a 2,600 Mile round trip to see the Hibees this weekend.

You locals are just spoilt. :wink:

:yawn: Check you oot - Uber fan!!

:greengrin

Pedantic_Hibee
28-10-2009, 08:50 PM
I'll be there for the first time in a couple of years and I'll be dragging my old man along who hasn't been there since I moved to the south coast.

Never looked forward to a Hibs game in all my life, absence most definitely makes the heart grow fonder.