PDA

View Full Version : New 'White Hart Lane'

Antifa Hibs
27-10-2009, 09:04 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/london/hi/people_and_places/newsid_8326000/8326597.stm
Looks very impressive. Bit different from the ususal lego kit stadiums that are getting chucked up in England.

Also noticed they are opting one single tier stand aswell :wink:

Tinyclothes
27-10-2009, 09:07 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/london/hi/people_and_places/newsid_8326000/8326597.stm
Looks very impressive. Bit different from the ususal lego kit stadiums that are getting chucked up in England.

Also noticed they are opting one single tier stand aswell :wink:

The roof looks similar to the emirates but that single tier will defo help. Will be like the Kop.

hibee92
27-10-2009, 11:11 AM
very impressive :agree:

lyonhibs
27-10-2009, 11:15 AM
It looks impressive, but will still always be Sh*te Hart Lane. :greengrin

That 1 tier stand looks stunning though!!

Tinyclothes
27-10-2009, 11:18 AM
***** Fart Pain

sambajustice
27-10-2009, 11:36 AM
Not Hibs Class

Keith_M
27-10-2009, 12:43 PM
I like the fact that they've at least tried to introduce a part of the stadium that's not totally for the 'corporate' classes.

What I want to know is, who the hell is 'Naming Rights'? I've had a look in the directory at Companies House and can't find it anywhere.

:confused:

the_ginger_hibee
27-10-2009, 12:47 PM
I like the fact that they've at least tried to introduce a part of the stadium that's not totally for the 'corporate' classes.

What I want to know is, who the hell is 'Naming Rights'? I've had a look in the directory at Companies House and can't find it anywhere.

:confused:

Its a new gameshow on ITV2 starring Vernon Kay and Zoe Ball where contestants have to name right turnings throughout the UK, best one gets top points.

Big Frank
27-10-2009, 12:50 PM
Very nice.

Wish hibs would build the new east an fill in the corners.

Nearly all our fitba stadia in Scotland are gash.

Keith_M
27-10-2009, 12:52 PM
Its a new gameshow on ITV2 starring Vernon Kay and Zoe Ball where contestants have to name right turnings throughout the UK, best one gets top points.

When does it start? More importantly, does Zoe Ball get her kit off?

the_ginger_hibee
27-10-2009, 12:55 PM
When does it start? More importantly, does Zoe Ball get her kit off?

A special bonus round 'Guess the right turn'. A correct answer results in one piece of clothing removed from Zoe Ball, a wrong answer and a piece of clothing comes off Norman 'Fat Boy Slim'.

3.42am every 3rd Tuesday.

Billychaotic182
27-10-2009, 12:56 PM
It looks impressive, but will still always be Sh*te Hart Lane. :greengrin

That 1 tier stand looks stunning though!!

here none o that you!!! lol

It does look offy braw tho

Sylar
27-10-2009, 01:00 PM
London are going to have some amount of top quality stadia when White Hart Lane and the new Olympic Stadia are built.

I was at Wembley on Sunday for the NFL game and it was a truly awesome sight - particularly with a capacity sell out!

Hope the new White Hart Lane is granted a better surrounding infrastructure than Wembley though, as it sits in the middle of an industrial estate, which makes access a proper pain in the ass!

Woody1985
27-10-2009, 01:12 PM
Looks spectacular, and expensive.

Can't see that coming to fruition. It'll probably be scaled back or never happen like so many other developments we hear about (that was an unintentional dig at Homo fc as I was thinking down south but good all the same. :greengrin ).

Hibercelona
27-10-2009, 01:42 PM
Magnificent. :agree:

But nothing like the Leith San Siro will look when we get our new stand. :greengrin

Haymaker
27-10-2009, 02:17 PM
London are going to have some amount of top quality stadia when White Hart Lane and the new Olympic Stadia are built.

I was at Wembley on Sunday for the NFL game and it was a truly awesome sight - particularly with a capacity sell out!

Hope the new White Hart Lane is granted a better surrounding infrastructure than Wembley though, as it sits in the middle of an industrial estate, which makes access a proper pain in the ass!

Aye Wembley is braw but the access to it is *****!

As much as I hate spurs it looks a decent stadium but if I was a fan I would be worried about the potential costs, alot of clubs build new stadiums and then have to downsize to pay for them in years to come.

Alex Trager
27-10-2009, 06:04 PM
Sweet as anthing btw top marks for that stadium

Antifa Hibs
27-10-2009, 06:30 PM
Aye Wembley is braw but the access to it is *****!

As much as I hate spurs it looks a decent stadium but if I was a fan I would be worried about the potential costs, alot of clubs build new stadiums and then have to downsize to pay for them in years to come.

Spurs ain't Southampton or Derby, they're a massive club with a massive fanbase. They'd fill 56k out no bother most weeks.

HibbyAndy
27-10-2009, 06:35 PM
Spurs ain't Southampton or Derby, they're a massive club with a massive fanbase. They'd fill 56k out no bother most weeks.

But will always be the wee team in North London :wink:

Haymaker
27-10-2009, 07:00 PM

No no, what I mean is look at Arsenal, they have HUGE repayments on Ashburton Grove, it is quite a drain on your clubs available money. Bolton struggled alittle after the Reebok was built but have stabilised so it can be done but its still a massive drain and could well be the difference when competition for players.