PDA

View Full Version : NHC BBC sports news

Hibby Kate
12-10-2009, 09:23 AM
Young player of the month

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/heart_of_midlothian/8300721.stm

Craig Thomson has since grabbed his chance and helped
"Hearts pick up nine points from four matches during September". :confused:

Can someone tell me how they managed that, as the table says they've only got 7 points from 7 games.

Or am I missing something :hmmm:

Hibbyradge
12-10-2009, 09:29 AM
It's Yamathematics. :agree:

They actually won 2 games out of 3 in September. Same as Hibs.

Only Celtic fared better with 7 points out of 9.

1two
12-10-2009, 09:34 AM
Young player of the month

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/heart_of_midlothian/8300721.stm

Craig Thomson has since grabbed his chance and helped
"Hearts pick up nine points from four matches during September". :confused:

Can someone tell me how they managed that, as the table says they've only got 7 points from 7 games.

Or am I missing something :hmmm:

:greengrin

To be fair to the boy thomson though, it's good to see all September awards staying clear of Glasgow.

Hamish
12-10-2009, 09:38 AM
I've seen the lad a couple of times - looks a decent prospect

Danderhall Hibs
12-10-2009, 09:58 AM
I've seen the lad a couple of times - looks a decent prospect

:agree: Same here. And he's a Hibby as well apparently.

How much do you think they'll sell for?

MUSSI LEE
12-10-2009, 11:12 AM
decent lad who donated a bottle of champers from a man of match game.to my girls footie team :wink:

JCHibby
12-10-2009, 11:29 AM
To be fair, this guys looks like he will be a very good player. Completley out of place where he is at the moment:thumbsup:

Jonnyboy
12-10-2009, 11:33 AM
If Deek can win an award after missing two penalties, anything in the world of football is possible :greengrin

ivan03
12-10-2009, 12:35 PM
he used to be a hibee, i know him. i went to tyni with him 3 years ago just before he signed for hearts! all his family are hibs but think he may have crossed now! great player like! hope zemm runs him ragged on the 7th though!!

Ozyhibby
12-10-2009, 12:48 PM
What a difference in tone from what you see on kickback. If a similar thread had appeared over there it woul be full of comment like 'hobo ****' or 'hope he breaks his leg'. Good to see we are above such things a generally wish him well although not against us.

Wilson
12-10-2009, 02:41 PM
What a difference in tone from what you see on kickback. If a similar thread had appeared over there it woul be full of comment like 'hobo ****' or 'hope he breaks his leg'. Good to see we are above such things a generally wish him well although not against us.

Jambo limescale. Hope he catches a slight sniffle and misses a whole day of training.

Sorry for my hardcore outburst. Can't rally stand these Jombo love-ins :jamboak:

matty_f
12-10-2009, 02:42 PM
He's had a good start to the season, IMHO the award is deserved.