PDA

View Full Version : Darren Barr

Brooster
27-09-2009, 06:45 AM
I was listening to the post match report of the Falkirk v Kilmarnock game on Radio Scotland last night in which Craig Brown said that Darren Barr had a fantastic game at centre half and was the best player on the park by a mile, he won everything in the air despite conceding a few inches to Kyle and Salmon. Craig also said he will enhance his international asspirations playing like that every week. I think this boy could do a job for us at CH despite some on here doubting his lack of height.

dirtydirk
27-09-2009, 07:07 AM
Reveal all stevie. Your the only person with the inside info on this site. Has he signed then?? Ha ha.

Brooster
27-09-2009, 09:30 AM
Reveal all stevie. Your the only person with the inside info on this site. Has he signed then?? Ha ha.

I'm not sure about that mate, others on here have good info as well. I understand Hibs are still 'in' for Barr.

J-C
27-09-2009, 09:32 AM
Brown said he was outstanding and for a guy who's shorter than some, makes up for it by his athleticism and ability to time his jumps.

hibsfootballer
27-09-2009, 10:17 AM
Yeah I reckon this guy will be signed on a pre season in January like.

Good player.

RoYO!
27-09-2009, 10:22 AM
heres hoping. this team is starting to look really promising.

CapitalHibs
27-09-2009, 01:00 PM
What does everybody think our central defence will be then?

Barr and Hogg?

Barr and Bamba?

Barr and Murray?

Barr and Hanlon

Barr and Russell Anderson?:devil:

Barr and someone else?

Golden Bear
27-09-2009, 01:01 PM

Barr and Hogg?

Barr and Bamba?

Barr and Murray?

Barr and Hanlon

Barr and someone else?

No holds will be Barred by the looks of it.

:wink:

el capitano
27-09-2009, 01:02 PM

Barr and Hogg?

Barr and Bamba?

Barr and Murray?

Barr and Hanlon

Barr and someone else?
iv not seen enough of barr so cant comment, but ian murray must be one of if not the best left back in the league so he should stay there regardless of how good a prospect hanlon is.

hibsfan7
27-09-2009, 04:10 PM
if that si the case then we will have a defence that is the best in the league barr none:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumb sup:

Bogie
27-09-2009, 07:34 PM
Think we'll defo get him at ER and he'll do a fair job for the Cabbage!

:thumbsup:

mim
28-09-2009, 01:20 PM
Barr, Irons, Brewster

:top marks

A tasty threesome. :wink:

bawheid
28-09-2009, 01:37 PM
iv not seen enough of barr so cant comment, but ian murray must be one of if not the best left back in the league so he should stay there regardless of how good a prospect hanlon is.

:agree: He was fantastic on Saturday.