PDA

View Full Version : Galbraith and Zemmama

Alex Trager
26-09-2009, 06:40 PM
Anyone see Galbraith taking a pee up against the wall today? nothing important but just thiught it was funny.

I thought he played well when he come on the park, and the wee man was excellent. Top drawer finish from riordan, and glad to hear the support getting behind the team

oconnors_strip
26-09-2009, 06:42 PM
Anyone see Galbraith taking a pee up against the wall today? nothing important but just thiught it was funny.

I thought he played well when he come on the park, and the wee man was excellent. Top drawer finish from riordan, and glad to hear the support getting behind the team

what wall?:faf:

Borders Hibby
26-09-2009, 06:43 PM

Danny will be a bit of class!

Alex Trager
26-09-2009, 06:48 PM
There was a wall at the side of the 'main stand' and when he was training he went for a leak.:faf:. anyone see the class of zemmama when he took 3 or 4 players on outside their box whilst walking

El Gubbz
26-09-2009, 06:51 PM
There was a wall at the side of the 'main stand' and when he was training he went for a leak.:faf:. anyone see the class of zemmama when he took 3 or 4 players on outside their box whilst walking

Was pretty funny like, where bouts were you sitting :greengrin

oconnors_strip
26-09-2009, 06:52 PM
bloody hell! think a fine will be coming his way on monday morning:greengrin

Alex Trager
26-09-2009, 06:54 PM
some twat threw a coin at zemmama as well:grr:

Dibben
26-09-2009, 06:55 PM
Think Galbraith gives us something diffent on the left. Think he will be a top player for us in the next few seasons.

Good to see him getting minutes on the park now.

BH.

El Gubbz
27-09-2009, 01:27 AM
some twat threw a coin at zemmama as well:grr:
Half a mars bar apparently:wink:

Ravelston Hibby
27-09-2009, 02:05 AM

I was there.

Is this for real? (didny see it.) :confused: