PDA

View Full Version : Our goalies and red jumpers

burleynomore
19-09-2009, 08:29 PM
No happy. As long as I can remember Hibs goalies have worn yellow with the exception of Jim Leighton ( i think ). At times they clash with the refs who also wear the same colour and more importantly the currant bun goalies wear red. Red isnae a Hibby colour.

Flynn
19-09-2009, 08:38 PM
Surely green is the only true Hibs colour. As long as the goalie isn't wearing a maroon top, I couldn't care less. Is it that important? :hmmm:

Jonnyboy
19-09-2009, 08:39 PM
No happy. As long as I can remember Hibs goalies have worn yellow with the exception of Jim Leighton ( i think ). At times they clash with the refs who also wear the same colour and more importantly the currant bun goalies wear red. Red isnae a Hibby colour.

I reckon Maka suits the red but then so does Stack

hmmmmmmm :hmmm:

:greengrin

GC
19-09-2009, 08:41 PM
You know your a Hibs goalie when even your choice of playing kit gets slaughtered:wink:

Hibercelona
19-09-2009, 08:43 PM
You know your a Hibs goalie when even your choice of playing kit gets slaughtered:wink:

Terrible fashion wear from those 2 lads.... no Hibs class! :grr: :wink:

Jonnyboy
19-09-2009, 08:44 PM
Terrible fashion wear from those 2 lads.... no Hibs class! :grr: :wink:

C'mon though - stop sitting on the fence - Stack or Maka? :wink: :greengrin

GC
19-09-2009, 08:46 PM

Should it no be Yellow or Red

We could always go back to the ultimate fashion disaster that was our mid 90's goalie top.

Modeled of course by the photogenic Jim Leighton:greengrin

Hibercelona
19-09-2009, 08:47 PM

Well ok....

I suppose Maka looks the more dashing in the red strip... so lets get short of Stack! :grr:

:duck:

Wotherspiniesta
19-09-2009, 08:49 PM
Stackalmbay to wear a green, red and yellow strip in midweek. Just to stop the madness. :devil:

GC
19-09-2009, 08:49 PM
"short of Stack"

He might not look the bonniest of lads in the kit but no need to go to those extremes:greengrin

Jonnyboy
19-09-2009, 08:50 PM
Well ok....

I suppose Maka looks the more dashing in the red strip... so lets get short of Stack! :grr:

:duck:

I'm guessing but if Stack wore it on Tuesday he might be accused of struggling to get it over his head :wink:

scott7_0(Prague)
19-09-2009, 09:01 PM

Jesus, you sound as sad as me sitting in on a Saturday night, here do you need a hand with the chip on your shoulder :greengrin

Sloppy
19-09-2009, 09:16 PM
get it sorted petrie :grr:

Mibbes Aye
19-09-2009, 09:18 PM
I reckon Maka suits the red but then so does Stack

hmmmmmmm :hmmm:

:greengrin

Stakka or Maka, that's the question :agree:

I quite like the red top, it's a wee bit different. Reasonably tempted to buy it, in fact.