PDA

View Full Version : Moritz Voltz on Soccer AM next week

john18722
19-09-2009, 10:21 AM
Perhaps advertising himself as available? Or bigging up a move to Hibs?

CyberSauzee
19-09-2009, 10:52 AM
He's still injured. Looks like several weeks before he'll be available to play. His latest diary entry:

18th September 2009

As I'm writing this I'm lying flat on my back with electricity running into my groin and hips. It's supposed to increase the blood flow through through the area to promote healing. I've been able to increase my training load a little without any bad reactions, which is great news. But apart from that it's just been a case of chipping away at the regular rehab regime - lots of hands-on physio and electro treatment as well as continuing to work on strengthening the rest of my body that isn't affected by the injury. Soon I'm hoping to be able to train on the grass again and it'll be great to dust off my boots at long last as they've been a bit neglected of late!

Even though I can't play myself at the moment, I've been watching plenty of footie recently, both in Germany as well as back in England. It was a bit of nightmare to see Man City beat Arsenal last weekend, especially with all the controversy surrounding the game. But on the other hand it was great to see Fulham do so well against Everton. That was an important win and will help them feel a bit more settled. One thing about the Europa League is that it interupts the Saturday-Saturday rhythm quite a bit, but it's vital to get on top of things early and not to let yourselves run into trouble in the Premier League. But that said, I also hope the Fulham fans are really enjoying this European football experience as it'll no doubt bring some special games - the icing on the cake for what was a really great campaign last season.

More soon...

Dashing Bob S
19-09-2009, 12:27 PM
He's still injured. Looks like several weeks before he'll be available to play. His latest diary entry:

"lying flat on my back with electricity running into my groin and hips."

He evidently has a sense of humour. Should be a lively dressing room if he arrives.