PDA

View Full Version : We want 4!

sadtom
15-09-2009, 11:19 AM
A mere four goal victory for Killie tonight and the hertz plummet to the foot of the table.
Down periscope!

p.s. i knew there was a reason we deliberately lost to Hamilton on sunday.:greengrin

vanNISHtelroy
15-09-2009, 11:30 AM
I'd settle for one nil and am not expecting a great result, sorry! :wink:

iwasthere1972
15-09-2009, 11:31 AM
A mere four goal victory for Killie tonight and the hertz plummet to the foot of the table.
Down periscope!

p.s. i knew there was a reason we deliberately lost to Hamilton on sunday.:greengrin

A win for killie tonight will go a wee bit towards our weekend agony. At least it will give us something to talk about rather than the Hamilton no show.

C'mon the Killie pies.

Erm.....Anyone know what happened with all the pies on Saturday? Did they go in the freezer and will they get served up tonight with lashings of gravy or did Nade have an early Christmas feast. Answers on a postcard please.

sadtom
15-09-2009, 11:33 AM

Come on! What happened to having a PMA?
They're J Arthur - you'll rip them a new one.
p.s. is KK playing (need him back for my fantasy fitba team.)

MacBean
15-09-2009, 12:46 PM
A win for killie tonight will go a wee bit towards our weekend agony. At least it will give us something to talk about rather than the Hamilton no show.

C'mon the Killie pies.

Erm.....Anyone know what happened with all the pies on Saturday? Did they go in the freezer and will they get served up tonight with lashings of gravy or did Nade have an early Christmas feast. Answers on a postcard please.

My Guess is Nade had an early feast.
Susan was behind the shutters handing them over with a Kit Kat and some lucozade & Bovril to wash them down.:wink:

lapsedhibee
15-09-2009, 05:39 PM

If Hertz need to get a result (or even a particular scoreline, such as a narrow defeat) to guarantee them a particular league placing and the opposition is Killiemarnock at Tynecastle, you can rely on Hertz not to cork it up.

Oh no, wait, ... :faf: