PDA

View Full Version : Why wasnt....

the happy hibee
31-08-2009, 05:42 PM
rankin man of the match yesterday? When he gave the excact same performance yeterday as he did on wed night! :greengrin From the happy hibee son colin

HFC 0-7
31-08-2009, 05:44 PM
I never seen the brechin match, but did rankin hit row Z with his shots and run about like a headless chicken in that match as well?

the happy hibee
31-08-2009, 05:54 PM
I never seen the brechin match, but did rankin hit row Z with his shots and run about like a headless chicken in that match as well?
YES :greengrin

hibee_girl
31-08-2009, 06:00 PM

No, he played very well against Brechin hence the MOM award.

Yesterday he had a poor game.

Love the Green
31-08-2009, 06:04 PM
No, he played very well against Brechin hence the MOM award.

Yesterday he had a poor game.

Does that mean he is not SPL class......from where I sit inj the lower west he very seldom has good games....but he can turn it on9not my views) against the mighty Brechin.....

"keep the faith":wink:

Underdose
31-08-2009, 06:04 PM
rankin man of the match yesterday? When he gave the excact same performance yeterday as he did on wed night! :greengrin From the happy hibee son colin

:yawn:

lyonhibs
31-08-2009, 07:15 PM

When are the schools back??