Billychaotic182
28-08-2009, 04:07 PM
nish out of celtic game pulled hammy

just had text from mate who works with his sister

Big loss. Without Him it leaves bamba as the only man with a bit of hight

007 Mickey Weir
28-08-2009, 04:08 PM
Good news!! :greengrin

Or is it a away for talks with Scunthorpe injury?

Hibee_Lisa
28-08-2009, 04:09 PM
Hurt himself on Wednesday I think pulled up not long after coming on.

col02
Will be a bit miss imho and makes it easier for the Celtic defence to deal with our forwards now as there is no height up front.

flash

Aye great news. :rolleyes:

Barney McGrew
28-08-2009, 04:14 PM
Hurt himself on Wednesday I think pulled up not long after coming on.

:agree:

hibee_girl
28-08-2009, 04:14 PM
Will be a bit miss imho and makes it easier for the Celtic defence to deal with our forwards now as there is no height up front.

Still, it's great news :rolleyes:

ronaldo7
28-08-2009, 04:16 PM

Benji:dunno:

Golden Bear
28-08-2009, 04:17 PM

:bitchy:

A shocking thing to say about any Hibs player.

Hibs90
28-08-2009, 04:18 PM

Idiot.:bye:

Billychaotic182
28-08-2009, 04:19 PM

Its not good news at all!!!:grr::grr::grr:

Scorrie
28-08-2009, 05:12 PM
Should give the opportunity for Deeks and Stokes to rip the Celtic defence then...

Would have been good to have Nishy on the bench though just in case we needed to change things around

hibby4ever
28-08-2009, 05:13 PM
WISHING A HIBS PLAYER INJURY IS SHOCKING :grr::grr::grr:

500miles
28-08-2009, 05:35 PM
Not good news at all. Despite his ability to look a bit daft, when he got it right, he was the sort of player that could really hurt ANY SPL defence.

However, I am not unduly worried. By virtue of he Brechin game, Riordan looks like he has found the competition to be top dog that he needs, in Stokes. He looked hungry and got more involved. It was really pleasing, because it is EXACTLY what he has needs to do to take himself to the next level as a player, and get that Scotland call up.

Stokes and Riordan can give Caldwell and Loovens the runaround, I am confident of that.

Billychaotic182
28-08-2009, 06:01 PM

Hang yer head pal!

ancient hibee
28-08-2009, 06:59 PM
Nish had a first class game at Parkhead last season.

JimBHibees
28-08-2009, 07:16 PM
Weakens our chance of winning on Sunday as he is another option and Celtc are a physical side. Hopefully not true and if so wish CN a quick recovery.

JimBHibees
28-08-2009, 07:17 PM

Yep scored twice against Celtic last season pretty good record IMO.

Admins do we not want to pull this thread if true.

Darth Hibbie
28-08-2009, 07:21 PM
Weakens our chance of winning on Sunday as he is another option and Celtc are a physical side. Hopefully not true and if so wish CN a quick recovery.

However I think Deeks and Stokes can run rings around Caldwell and McManus

NaeTechnoHibby
28-08-2009, 07:24 PM
Not good news at all. Despite his ability to look a bit daft, when he got it right, he was the sort of player that could really hurt ANY SPL defence.

I agree he's got goals against them :agree:
However, I am not unduly worried. By virtue of he Brechin game, Riordan looks like he has found the competition to be top dog that he needs, in Stokes. He looked hungry and got more involved. It was really pleasing, because it is EXACTLY what he has needs to do to take himself to the next level as a player, and get that Scotland call up.

Stokes and Riordan can give Caldwell and Loovens the runaround, I am confident of that.

I hope so too sweetie :thumbsup:

Indeed, he works blooming hard and sometime others get the rewards :bitchy:

Indeedee :boo hoo:

Benji :rolleyes: We'll see :greengrin

maturehibby
28-08-2009, 07:37 PM
Did his sister email tony at Darkheid and tell him as well so as to save the element of surprise - with a wee ps as well that stokes Riordan Bamba also doubtful after a dodgy lunch

erin go bragh
28-08-2009, 07:49 PM
to be honest i dont think nish has been a 100% fit in the first two games of the season so this could be a blessing in disguise for him and us. hopefully he comes back a bit sharper than he has been :wink:

Bostonhibby
28-08-2009, 09:31 PM
Hang yer head pal!

:agree: Interesting 007 mw has had nowt else to say. stinks a bit to me................

Billychaotic182
28-08-2009, 10:26 PM
:agree: Interesting 007 mw has had nowt else to say. stinks a bit to me................

Good. If thats how he feels about Hibs player he can bolt.

jgl07
28-08-2009, 10:57 PM

He is flying there via Southampton I understand.

Cameron1875
29-08-2009, 01:16 AM
Nish is hopeless and no great loss. People go on about needing physical prescence..... well he isnt it. For a big guy he is a big jessie. Very poor striker and 4th choice behind riordan, stokes, benji. People go on about him always scoring a few goals but i dont think i will ever rate him.

Sorry but just my opinion.

RIP
29-08-2009, 01:29 AM
Nish is hopeless and no great loss. People go on about needing physical prescence..... well he isnt it. For a big guy he is a big jessie. Very poor striker and 4th choice behind riordan, stokes, benji. People go on about him always scoring a few goals but i dont think i will ever rate him.

We are sorry too!:bye:

hibbiedon
29-08-2009, 04:18 AM

Thanks but if its all the same to you I will rather trust Yogi as he has faith in him

Kaiser1962
29-08-2009, 07:10 AM

Not my opinion. Disagree strongly.

Kaiser1962
29-08-2009, 07:11 AM
:top marks

Nish is ****, don't wish any hibs player an injury but delighted the useless ****inh lump won't be playing. Never known a player to spend so much time on his arse!!!!:

Did you ever watch Steve Cowan?

bighairyfaeleith
29-08-2009, 07:15 AM
Did you ever watch Steve Cowan?

nope can't say I did, he couldn't have been worse though surely?

stokesmessiah
29-08-2009, 07:21 AM

However I think Deeks and Stokes can run rings around Caldwell and McManus

Surely Mogga wont be daft enough to start with McManus, he must be well short of fitness??? Deeks and Stokesy will tear him a new one !?? :bitchy:

Hibbyradge
29-08-2009, 07:34 AM
You've been patronisingly telling people to think for themselves.

Maybe you should follow your own advice.