PDA

View Full Version : Question Rankers V Hibs

panshibby
26-08-2009, 09:30 AM
I have been offered a corporate ticket for this match, through my work, with free drink, food etc, however sitting with the manky lot!!! what would you do?

:devil:

cleanyman
26-08-2009, 09:35 AM
I have been offered a corporate ticket for this match, through my work, with free drink, food etc, however sitting with the manky lot!!! what would you do?

:devil:

Ive done this before, its quite decent:dizzy:

panshibby
26-08-2009, 09:47 AM
do you need to be suited & booted????????? or will my hibs strip scarf, bunnett, flag, rossette be too much:wink:

cleanyman
26-08-2009, 09:47 AM
do you need to be suited & booted????????? or will my hibs strip scarf, bunnett, flag, rossette be too much:wink:

Suited and booted im afraid, thats what it said last time.

RoslinInstHibby
26-08-2009, 09:49 AM
take it, hospitality there is pretty decent

steviehfc
26-08-2009, 09:50 AM
Shell Suited and booted im afraid, thats what it said last time.I fixed that for you. :wink:

J-C
26-08-2009, 10:09 AM
Definately go, so you're sitting with the enemy but you're getting free food and booze and getting to watch Hibs at the same time.:thumbsup:

New Corrie
26-08-2009, 10:48 AM
Definately go, so you're sitting with the enemy but you're getting free food and booze and getting to watch Hibs at the same time.:thumbsup:

You should take it. The hospitality at Ibrox and Parkhead is very good, i've been many times. Enjoy!

burleynomore
26-08-2009, 11:07 AM
I am also going with a fellow Hibby on 24.10.09. (free food and drink) Was in the Club deck in Mowbrays first season when the Hibs allocation was sold out. It was a frigging nightmare although we got humped three nil I think. Thank god it wasnt Ivans game as i probably wouldnt be writing this. I would much rather have the free food and drink and then watch the game in the Hibs corner.

NORTHERNHIBBY
26-08-2009, 11:57 AM
Rankers aquaintance of mine won one of these days through their website for him and his old man and he said it was top drawer. All the scran and beer that you can put away.

monktonharp
26-08-2009, 12:16 PM

:devil:you've got to go. free bevvy and great food,but a word of warning.................dinnae ask for Eggs Benedict,it's now off the menu:wink:

CyberSauzee
26-08-2009, 12:23 PM
Rankers aquaintance of mine won one of these days through their website for him and his old man and he said it was top drawer. All the scran and beer that you can put away.

What - no bucky?

Luna Landing
26-08-2009, 12:28 PM
I did this once a while back . Cant remember the exact date as I was traumitised by the experience . Food and drink were great and company wasnt too bad even though they were all Huns. Trouble is Gazza tore us apart and we got humped 7-0 . You can imagine the atmosphere in castle Greyskull and you cant even leave cos your representing your company. I decided I was never going back to one of these after that its just too painful if you get beat.

Moulin Yarns
26-08-2009, 12:29 PM
ive done this before, its quite decent:dizzy:

youuuuu?????

Peevemor
26-08-2009, 12:35 PM
My ex father-in-law had a few seats in one of the suites at Ibrox and I used to go with him every time Hibs played there (I ordinarily ended up sitting directly in front of Jim Traynor).

Whilst the food and drink stuff is all fine and civilised, they can't disguise the sheer hatred they have for anything in green once the match starts. I got quite a shock the first time - okay they support rangers, but I thought these guys were meant to be a bit higher up the food chain than your standard hun.

Moulin Yarns
26-08-2009, 12:37 PM
Suited and booted im afraid, thats what it said last time.

I forgot you were an honorary mason :wink: or whistleblower

cleanyman
26-08-2009, 12:41 PM
I forgot you were an honorary mason :wink: or whistleblower

I was there indeed:greengrin Honourary mason? Aww shucks....:blushie: