PDA

View Full Version : Rumour from "the dark side of town".

Ray_
18-08-2009, 10:22 AM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=58557

Anybody heard anything?

TamHibs
18-08-2009, 10:23 AM
copy and paste?

Andy74
18-08-2009, 10:23 AM
What is the rumour?

Ritchie
18-08-2009, 10:25 AM
the... suspense.... is.... killing... me...!!!

Danderhall Hibs
18-08-2009, 10:26 AM
Just heard that the press are on there way to the training ground and they have asked for extra security!
anyone know anything?

dublinhfc
press conference being called at east mains, extra security required there blah blah:blah:

jazzy7070
trouble at easter road?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just heard that the press are on there way to the training ground and they have asked for extra security!
anyone know anything?

ronaldo7
Lee the gun on the rampage again:devil:

TamHibs
18-08-2009, 10:28 AM
Yeah course there is trouble at easter road. God you would think Hearts fans were trying to deflect eyes away from themselves coz they got pumped last night or something :rolleyes::rolleyes:

jazzy7070
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe to do with this.

A STRIPPER claims she is pregnant with an SPL star's child.

Nicola Shields, 33, is weeks away from having the baby she says was fathered by Hibs ace Sol Bamba.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/2009/08...6908-21604808/

MrSmith
being on the keekback site...why would it be our training ground?

Jim44
18-08-2009, 10:29 AM
"trouble at easter road?

anyone know anything?"

This revelation is then followed by a few immature threads about Bamba and Riordan. Your not missing much. :bitchy:

Barney McGrew
18-08-2009, 10:29 AM
Press and extra security allegedly called to East Mains this morning

Tha Cabbage Kid
18-08-2009, 10:30 AM
trouble at easter road?

anyone know anything?

is this making sense to anyone else???

how can there be trouble at easter road if the yam is talking about press at their training camp??

:confused:

Betty Boop
Could be this http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/2009/08/18/exclusive-i-am-pregnant-by-hibs-star-sol-bamba-says-stripper-86908-21604 :rolleyes:

Judas Iscariot
Press and extra security allegedly called to East Mains this morning

Anybody know if this is true and if so why were they called?

khib70
18-08-2009, 10:31 AM
"trouble at easter road?

anyone know anything?"

This revelation is then followed by a few immature threads about Bamba and Riordan. Your not missing much. :bitchy:
:agree:Straw clutching from the deluded ones. Move along, nothing to see

Barney McGrew
18-08-2009, 10:32 AM
Anybody know if this is true and if so why were they called?

Probably something to do with the Bamba story in the DR.

But remember, this is a rumour from the cesspit over the road so it should be taken with a massive pinch of salt

Booked4Being-Ugly
18-08-2009, 10:32 AM
Nade has broke into the tuck shop apparently.

Toaods
18-08-2009, 10:34 AM
Apparently Nade was discovered in the Kitchen.....after last night's brutal performance he went on an eating binge through depression.

3 fire tenders, 15 policeman and aforklift truck are now trying to lift him out of the vented ceiling.

Police advice they are hopeful.

Judas Iscariot
18-08-2009, 10:35 AM
Probably something to do with the Bamba story in the DR.

But remember, this is a rumour from the cesspit over the road so it should be taken with a massive pinch of salt

Probably nonsense then..

That mob over there will be creaming themselves at the fact they've got a reaction from us..

Still no forgot about them getting PUMPED last night though :greengrin

Nade has broke into the tuck shop apparently.

:top marks

:faf:

Danderhall Hibs
Why would they be flocking to East Mains/Easter Road about the Bamba story? It’s hardly a major event.

More likely to be the revealing of a new signing that’s capturing the media's attention.

Ritchie
could be because we are about to unveil a MASSIVE signing and when word gets out thousands of hibees will want to get there to welcome him..... :rolleyes:

MrSmith
18-08-2009, 10:37 AM
Maybe Csaba has applied fo the Director of Football job?

Or, maybe he wants to take Nish on loan??:devil:

Ray_
18-08-2009, 10:37 AM
Why would they be flocking to East Mains/Easter Road about the Bamba story? It’s hardly a major event.

More likely to be the revealing of a new signing that’s capturing the media's attention.

That was my thoughts, [well hopes really].

Speedway
18-08-2009, 10:40 AM
could be because we are about to unveil a MASSIVE signing and when word gets out thousands of hibees will want to get there to welcome him..... :rolleyes:

So we are in for Nade then?

Wide angle lenses at the ready, gentleman of the press.

Ritchie
18-08-2009, 10:41 AM
Maybe Csaba has applied fo the Director of Football job?

Or, maybe he wants to take Nish on loan??:devil:

chance would be a fine thing. :duck:

Sprouleflyer
18-08-2009, 10:42 AM
Scott Brown, Ivan Sproule and Garry O'Connor are all returning to ER :thumbsup:

Petrie's Tache
18-08-2009, 10:43 AM

WTF No right back.

Get it sorted Petrie:grr:

Gatecrasher
18-08-2009, 10:44 AM
:jamboclow

Speedway
18-08-2009, 10:46 AM
This could be along the lines of the 'huge' gathering outside ER a while back.

The EEN have already published their two Hibs stories for the day (which are re-hashes of last week's stories)

Anyone know there is even a press call to EM at all?

Jack
18-08-2009, 10:47 AM
Maybe we’re signing a World Cup star or two?

Or Rod bet all the Jones and Fletch money on a hoarse in the 3:15 yesterday and it come in at 100-1. We swapped all our players with Real Madrid and Barcelona?

Sorry. Its all the drugs I’m on, I’m hallucinating again. The same thing happened last night. I thought the mega team with all there new superstar signings got pumped 2 – 0 by a pretty normal Dundee United side and the Mikey Stewart had been sent off! :eyes:

Hamish
18-08-2009, 10:48 AM

Correct. All coming back for Benji's testimonial game.

Hibee87
18-08-2009, 10:49 AM
Someone said that there was to be an annocement on the signing front this week which would bring a smile to hibs fans faces. Id hazard a guess that the press and security are calledto unveil a new signing. IF there was somthing bad happening they wouldnt call the press would they :blah: so the yams can talk about what they like over on broke back im fairly confident were about to hear of a new signing :jamboak:

Speedway
18-08-2009, 10:51 AM
Maybe we’re signing a World Cup star or two?

Or Rod bet all the Jones and Fletch money on a hoarse in the 3:15 yesterday and it come in at 100-1. We swapped all our players with Real Madrid and Barcelona?

Sorry. Its all the drugs I’m on, I’m hallucinating again. The same thing happened last night. I thought the mega team with all there new superstar signings got pumped 2 – 0 by a pretty normal Dundee United side and the Mikey Stewart had been sent off! :eyes:

The Geegee had long odds and a sore throat and still won? Impressive punting Rod.

Speedway
18-08-2009, 10:52 AM
Someone said that there was to be an annocement on the signing front this week which would bring a smile to hibs fans faces. Id hazard a guess that the press and security are calledto unveil a new signing. IF there was somthing bad happening they wouldnt call the press would they :blah: so the yams can talk about what they like over on broke back im fairly confident were about to hear of a new signing :jamboak:

Boozy?

Hibee87
18-08-2009, 10:55 AM
Boozy?

Havent got a clue to be honest, but im sure we will find out in due course

Speedway
18-08-2009, 10:58 AM
According to my Club sauce, this story is Nade.

Ed De Gramo
18-08-2009, 11:01 AM
Trying to get a reaction knowing that we've been bombarding keekback for the last 20hrs or so...

Dashing Bob S
18-08-2009, 11:04 AM
Perhaps we're annoncing that the new East Stand will be a £51m development and that we've stolen presentation boxes from somewhere...

RIP
18-08-2009, 11:06 AM
Trying to get a reaction knowing that we've been bombarding keekback for the last 20hrs or so...

If it brings a few more of the deluded ones over to the bright side for intellectual stimulation today - no harm done I say

They've started a rumour - if it's pash and they think we've fell for it they will be pee ing themselves with excitement right now

If it's gen then will unfold in good time

No biggo dealo

Sauzee 62
18-08-2009, 11:10 AM
The Geegee had long odds and a sore throat and still won? Impressive punting Rod.

:faf: :faf: :faf:

aberhibsfc
18-08-2009, 11:20 AM
Sharts are poor that's a given, but I'm impressed how Levien has once again cobbled together a useful looking side. Looks like he's done the business taking the original Wayne Rooney albiet he flopped big deal after big deal. He certainly looks more than capable of doing some damage.

Goalkeeper looks good too.

I hope Yogi can pull some aces out the bag for us.

Hibbyradge
18-08-2009, 11:35 AM
None of that story is true. Definitely.

Apart from the fact that Hibs do have their own training centre at East Mains.

In case you didn't know, HOMFC rent a students' playing field in the morning.

matty_f
18-08-2009, 11:37 AM
None of that story is true. Definitely.

Apart from the fact that Hibs do have their own training centre at East Mains.

In case you didn't know, HOMFC rent a students' playing field in the morning.

So if you want a kickabout with your mates, you'll need to get it after lunchtime.:agree:

McIntosh
18-08-2009, 12:01 PM
You couldn't make it up but they do!

Judas Iscariot
18-08-2009, 01:03 PM
You couldn't make it up but they do!

Well, it's not as if they have anything worthwhile banging on about their own team now do they :faf:

JohnnyHibby
18-08-2009, 03:20 PM
Remember they will always try and start rumours about us in the vain attempt to get back over the Brellier rumour which has to be one of the all time best......:thumbsup:

jabis
18-08-2009, 09:46 PM
Sharts are poor that's a given, but I'm impressed how Levien has once again cobbled together a useful looking side. Looks like he's done the business taking the original Wayne Rooney albiet he flopped big deal after big deal. He certainly looks more than capable of doing some damage.

Goalkeeper looks good too.

I hope Yogi can pull some aces out the bag for us.

so.....are the fans back yet :confused:

Sumner
18-08-2009, 09:49 PM
Was this thread a new game called "Guess what the **** I'm On About?"

If so here's another one...

"Press ... shoe ... umbrella... clouds" - can you guess the player's personal life from that?

No?

Oh well.

Who f--king cares then...

great

thread