PDA

View Full Version : Question Scoring in each round of the cup (inc Final)

Viva_Palmeiras
14-08-2009, 02:18 PM
As we all know a certain Keith, Keith, Keith did it.

Has any other Hibee done it? (probably not:dunno:)

Who out the current squad could you imagine matching that feat?

I think Yogi should ask Deeks to step up to see if he can emulate... in the SC (in dreams, even better).

In all seriousness can't really see it coming from anyone this year (another transitional one). But who knows maybe folks will find form and consistency that just wasn't to be found with Mixu...

Danderhall Hibs
14-08-2009, 02:26 PM
As we all know a certain Keith, Keith, Keith did it.

Has any other Hibee done it? (probably not:dunno:)

Who out the current squad could you imagine matching that feat?

I think Yogi should ask Deeks to step up to see if he can emulate... in the SC (in dreams, even better).

In all seriousness can't really see it coming from anyone this year (another transitional one). But who knows maybe folks will find form and consistency that just wasn't to be found with Mixu...

You don’t need form and consistency to win a/the Cup mate – just need a bit of luck. We could get a nice draw all the way (none of this “I want Hearts/Rangers/Celtic at home in the 1st round nonsense”) and be in the Final without realising it.

BTW I think Benji was close to scoring in every round in 2007 – QF against Hearts being the only one he never scoredin IIRC.

Viva_Palmeiras
14-08-2009, 02:31 PM
You don’t need form and consistency to win a/the Cup mate – just need a bit of luck. We could get a nice draw all the way (none of this “I want Hearts/Rangers/Celtic at home in the 1st round nonsense”) and be in the Final without realising it.

BTW I think Benji was close to scoring in every round in 2007 – QF against Hearts being the only one he never scoredin IIRC.

Actually when I wrote the thread I had Benji in mind...

The mind boggle imaging the huge change that would have occured if Benji delivered the goods... I'd take that as a sorry

Storar
14-08-2009, 02:32 PM

Think Jones also scored in every round minus the Semi