PDA

View Full Version : Bad news - Zouma out for 6 weeks (merged)

Hibbyradge
08-08-2009, 05:11 PM
Hot on the heels of my Deek on a Southampton bound plane revelation on Wednesday, I can tell you that Zemamma is out for up to 6 weeks.

JJ is out for a month.

Spike Mandela
08-08-2009, 05:15 PM
Aww ****!!

Will we reach the opposition 18 yard box in the next six weeks:wink:

Golden Bear
08-08-2009, 05:15 PM
Hot on the heels of my Deek on a Southampton bound plane revelation on Wednesday, I can tell you that Zemamma is out for up to 6 weeks.

JJ is out for a month.

:boo hoo:

We seem to have picked up more than our fair share of injuries already. Let's hope the zouma injury is not as bad as first thought.

He must have picked it up in the match against Blackburn?

shamo9
08-08-2009, 05:16 PM

JJ is out for a month.

:ill: = :faint: = :dead: We're dooooomed.

frazeHFC
08-08-2009, 05:18 PM
Lets hope it's like any Hearts situation, they say out for 6 weeks, they mean 6 days, but still nooooooo!

Hibbyradge
08-08-2009, 05:23 PM

We seem to have picked up more than our fair share of injuries already. Let's hope the zouma injury is not as bad as first thought.

He must have picked it up in the match against Blackburn?

I think it was at training yesterday!

--------
08-08-2009, 05:25 PM

Whit?????? :grr:

Jay
08-08-2009, 05:28 PM

:agree:

Thats what the hibs radio peeps said in the five minutes I listened to them.

oconnors_strip
08-08-2009, 05:32 PM
oh big deal that JJ is out for a month. i didnt see him even getting a start in the openings games of the season.

kurtis byrne will be fit for next saturday and he is more likely to get stripped than JJ.

as for zouma, he will not be playing his usual game anyway for the few weeks since ramadan starts soon.

Spike Mandela
08-08-2009, 05:34 PM
oh big deal that JJ is out for a month. i didnt see him even getting a start in the openings games of the season.

kurtis byrne will be fit for next saturday and he is more likely to get stripped than JJ.

as for zouma, he will not be playing his usual game anyway for the few weeks since ramadan starts soon.

Positive Spins R Us.:faf:

--------
08-08-2009, 05:37 PM

Losing an international striker and our main playmaker seems to me to be a matter for concern, actually.

And if this happened at training with our own players.... :rolleyes:

MSK
08-08-2009, 05:38 PM

as for zouma, he will not be playing his usual game anyway for the few weeks since ramadan starts soon.Are you having a laugh !!!...JJ hardly had a kick of the ball last season & pretty much the same up to now but due to being injured ...Byrne is no replacement for JJ & is nowhere near his league..sorry but your talking utter bollox !! :faf:

GreenCastle
08-08-2009, 05:40 PM
Both will be obviously missed - might allow us to bring in some more faces and creative players?

We can't rely on Zoomer - his form this pre-season has been excellent though :agree:

VegasHibby
08-08-2009, 05:49 PM
If true,that's very bad news. Lets hope there might be another signing or two. We really need another midfield playmaker. Zouma's really the only one that seems to drive forward and link up with Riordan/Nish

oconnors_strip
08-08-2009, 05:50 PM
Are you having a laugh !!!...JJ hardly had a kick of the ball last season & pretty much the same up to now but due to being injured ...Byrne is no replacement for JJ & is nowhere near his league..sorry but your talking utter bollox !! :faf:

JJ was only brought to the club cause of mixu and not his footballing abilities.

as for byrne, give him a chance in the spl before you dis him! as everyone says on here "im only stating my opinions".

and for you being an administrator on here you language is a bit much:greengrin

--------
08-08-2009, 05:51 PM
If true,that's very bad news. Lets hope there might be another signing or two. We really need another midfield playmaker. Zouma's really the only one that seems to drive forward and link up with Riordan/Nish

That's what we've missed last 2 games, from all accounts.

Hibstrooper
08-08-2009, 05:53 PM
I wonder if Hughes will change the shape of the team with Zemmama out.

We have been playing 4-3-2-1 with Riordan and Zemmama out wide. It didn't look like we were playing that today, it seemed to be more of a 4-4-2 with Riordan given a free role.

Sticking with the 4-3-2-1 would surely mean either Wotherspoon or Galbraith coming in as they which would be a good opportunity for one of them.

--------
08-08-2009, 05:55 PM
I wonder if Hughes will change the shape of the team with Zemmama out.

We have been playing 4-3-2-1 with Riordan and Zemmama out wide. It didn't look like we were playing that today, it seemed to be more of a 4-4-2 with Riordan given a free role.

Sticking with the 4-3-2-1 would surely mean either Wotherspoon or Galbraith coming in as they which would be a good opportunity for one of them.

We'll need to do something.

MSK
08-08-2009, 06:20 PM
JJ was only brought to the club cause of mixu and not his footballing abilities.

as for byrne, give him a chance in the spl before you dis him! as everyone says on here "im only stating my opinions".

and for you being an administrator on here you language is a bit much:greengrinThe first bit in bold ...please elaborate because i aint a clue what you mean ..:confused:

As for Byrne ..please point out where i "dissed" him ..?

And lastly i used the word "bollox"...please explain what that has to do wi me being an Administrator & how you define that as bad language ..?

shamo9
08-08-2009, 06:29 PM
The first bit in bold ...please elaborate because i aint a clue what you mean ..:confused:

J.J was signed because he's Mixu's mate, not because of his footballing capabilities. The insinuation is that Hughes would never have signed him because he's past it, thus he wouldn't be at Hibs if not for his friendship with Mixu, making him surplus.

oconnors_strip
08-08-2009, 06:33 PM
The first bit in bold ...please elaborate because i aint a clue what you mean ..:confused:

As for Byrne ..please point out where i "dissed" him ..?

And lastly i used the word "bollox"...please explain what that has to do wi me being an Administrator & how you define that as bad language ..?

J.J was signed because he's Mixu's mate, not because of his footballing capabilities. The insinuation is that Hughes would never have signed him because he's past it, thus he wouldn't be at Hibs if not for his friendship with Mixu, making him surplus.

shamo sums it up perfectly here.

its my opinion that from you said you are dissin' him, thats all i said.

i find that word offensive and recently on here admins have been clamping down on offensive language and slagging of other users.

anyway its MY OPINION. now can i call my lawyer before any more questioning?:greengrin

Onceinawhile
08-08-2009, 06:37 PM
I wondered why the man they call Zemmama didn't play against bolton. Thats bad joo joo

Jay
08-08-2009, 06:47 PM

its my opinion that from you said you are dissin' him, thats all i said.

i find that word offensive and recently on here admins have been clamping down on offensive language and slagging of other users.

anyway its MY OPINION. now can i call my lawyer before any more questioning?:greengrin

I dont think you do. :cool2:

shamo9
08-08-2009, 06:50 PM
I wondered why the man they call Zemmama didn't play against bolton. Thats bad joo joo

:boo hoo::boo hoo::boo hoo::boo hoo:

MSK
08-08-2009, 06:50 PM

its my opinion you are dissin' him, thats all i said.

anyway its MY OPINION. now can i call my lawyer before any more questioning?:greengrinNo Shamo doesnt sum it up perfectly ..JJ is a proven goalscorer at every level & not so long ago scored another international goal ...to compare him or even suggest Byrne is ready to step into his shoes is ballcocks..

As for your point re- offensive language you are correct Admins have been clamping down on bad language ...bollox isnt an offensive word & contrary to what you say or think ..i wasnt slagging you ..i said you were talking bollox ..

But hey ..i do respect you know way more than me with regards hibs youth players ..:wink:

MSK
08-08-2009, 06:51 PM
If "bollox" is a bit much, try "bollo". it's a bit less.Bollox is fine mate ..:wink:

sleeping giant
08-08-2009, 07:10 PM
Oh please:rolleyes:

Jay
08-08-2009, 07:22 PM

I know. Thats why he plays for his country too :rolleyes:

oconnors_strip
08-08-2009, 07:23 PM
I dont think you do. :cool2:

As for your point re- offensive language you are correct Admins have been clamping down on bad language ...bollox isnt an offensive word & contrary to what you say or think ..i wasnt slagging you ..i said you were talking bollox ..

But hey ..i do respect you know way more than me with regards hibs youth players ..:wink:

i was trying to be sarcastic but it doesnt come across on here:greengrin

least hiberni-mum knew what i was trying to say:faf:

woo hoo, someone respects me on here:thumbsup:

shamo9
08-08-2009, 07:24 PM

That wasn't my opinion, it was an explanation.

FWIW I think we should be looking to give Bryne priority. He's the future, the salable asset. What can J.J give us other than a couple of decent seasons. That's not to say J.J is useless, we just have be savvy in balancing short term and long term gain.

Who is the better player right now? J.J
Who is more important to our future? Bryne.

That's why we have a squad. J.J's misfortune is Bryne's opportunity.

Jay
08-08-2009, 07:26 PM

woo hoo, someone respects me on here:thumbsup:

I just looked at your age and the fact you speak to Gramo and decided there was no way you could find the word bollox offensive :greengrin

Jay
08-08-2009, 07:27 PM
That wasn't my opinion, it was an explanation.

I got that too!! Jeez I'm on fire tonight :devil:

shamo9
08-08-2009, 07:36 PM
I got that too!! Jeez I'm on fire tonight :devil:
Is that a 40+ person's way of saying: I'm drunk!

PISTOL1875
08-08-2009, 07:41 PM

JJ is out for a month.

What's wrong with JJ and Zemmama ???

MSK
08-08-2009, 07:42 PM

woo hoo, someone respects me on here:thumbsup:Nope ..never would thought that ...:rolleyes:

:greengrin

oconnors_strip
08-08-2009, 07:43 PM
I just looked at your age and the fact you speak to Gramo and decided there was no way you could find the word bollox offensive :greengrin

i dont if i should be flattered about the age thing or not?:greengrin

as for speaking with gramo, it was on facebook so it isnt exactly talking (thank god!):faf:

shamo9
08-08-2009, 07:47 PM
S'pose looking at the positives - we have time to make a last minute swoop for a couple of £1m plus players to fill the gaps :agree:

Good luck convincing Petrie:wink:

Hiber-nation
08-08-2009, 07:51 PM
Byrne did more against Preston in 9 minutes than JJ has done since he signed. All he ever had was pace - its gone now.

stevensons-fan
08-08-2009, 08:11 PM
What's wrong with JJ and Zemmama ???

Thats what i was about to ask myself! Whats happened to the both of them?

MSK
08-08-2009, 08:27 PM
Thats what i was about to ask myself! Whats happened to the both of them?But if you dont know in the first place ..why ask yourself ..?....:confused:

Jay
08-08-2009, 10:32 PM
Is that a 40+ person's way of saying: I'm drunk!

I wish! Chest infection and antibiotics put paid to that this week. :boo hoo:

Jones28
09-08-2009, 10:42 AM
Did'nt see this anywhere else.:boo hoo::boo hoo:

Littlest Hobo
09-08-2009, 10:46 AM
Have I missed something?? Please tell me this is a wind up?:confused:

Onceinawhile
09-08-2009, 10:48 AM
Did'nt see this anywhere else.:boo hoo::boo hoo:

the apostrophe should be between the n and the t to show the missing O not between the joining of the words.

Didn't not did'nt.

Also there was a thread on it but I'll be buggered if I can find it

Judas Iscariot
09-08-2009, 11:22 AM
the apostrophe should be between the n and the t to show the missing O not between the joining of the words.

Didn't not did'nt.

Also there was a thread on it but I'll be buggered if I can find it

Spellen and gramer polise alerte :cool2:

hibbybrian
09-08-2009, 11:31 AM
I'll be buggered if I can find it

best not to look then:wink:

Hibs90
09-08-2009, 11:52 AM

500miles
09-08-2009, 12:08 PM
In the spirit of "problem = opportunity", this could be exactly the chance that young Galbraith and Wotherspoon need.

JJ is still scoring goals at international level, so its a shame to lose him, but it is also an opportunity to let Kurtis Byrne loose.

rebhar
09-08-2009, 12:40 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :boo hoo::bitchy::boo hoo:

MSK
09-08-2009, 12:44 PM
In the spirit of "problem = opportunity", this could be exactly the chance that young Galbraith and Wotherspoon need.

JJ is still scoring goals at international level, so its a shame to lose him, but it is also an opportunity to let Kurtis Byrne loose.Byrne has just had surgery ..i would be surprised if he was anywhere near ready for the K.O v St Mirren...

Golden Bear
09-08-2009, 12:47 PM
Byrne has just had surgery ..i would be surprised if he was anywhere near ready for the K.O v St Mirren...

Minor surgery I believe, and he is expected to be fit for next week.

MSK
09-08-2009, 12:58 PM
Minor surgery I believe, and he is expected to be fit for next week.Fairy nuff ..was under the impression he would have missed a couple of weeks ..:aok:

fife hfc
09-08-2009, 07:38 PM
Spoke to JJ after the game yesterday and asked him when he will be back. he said he didn't feel right at training on Friday, but thought he would be okay for Saturday (so a bull****ter or couldnae understand what the physio was telling him:greengrin).

As for zemmama he wasn't limping and looked totally relaxed. I thought he was just rested to stop the big bully boys kicking him. hanlon didn't play as he had a virus, told him I hope its not swine flu:devil:

scoopyboy
09-08-2009, 07:41 PM
Not convinced about the Zemamma story to be honest.

Original Poster said he could be out for UP TO six weekks which could be interpreted as 6 weeks or less.

Technically 5 days would qualify as up to six weeks.

Also not convinced about Riordan in Southampton either, although there has been Hibs connection in that area.

wee hay
09-08-2009, 07:43 PM
a hear 4 weeks we are in trouble nobody can create a chance exceept zemmama:grr:

Hibee_Rab
09-08-2009, 10:41 PM
Spoke to JJ after the game yesterday and asked him when he will be back. he said he didn't feel right at training on Friday, but thought he would be okay for Saturday (so a bull****ter or couldnae understand what the physio was telling him:greengrin).

As for zemmama he wasn't limping and looked totally relaxed. I thought he was just rested to stop the big bully boys kicking him. hanlon didn't play as he had a virus, told him I hope its not swine flu:devil:

Hopefully just overzealous rumours that he is badly injured. Anyone got any sauce?

Hibbyradge
09-08-2009, 11:54 PM
Not convinced about the Zemamma story to be honest.

Original Poster said he could be out for UP TO six weekks which could be interpreted as 6 weeks or less.

Technically 5 days would qualify as up to six weeks.

Also not convinced about Riordan in Southampton either, although there has been Hibs connection in that area.

Both pieces of information are genuine.

You have a PM.

flash
10-08-2009, 08:18 AM
Both pieces of information are genuine.

You have a PM.

Zemmama has a chance of being fit for Saturday.

MSK
10-08-2009, 08:21 AM
Zemmama has a chance of being fit for Saturday.:pray:

Hibbyradge
10-08-2009, 08:25 AM
Zemmama has a chance of being fit for Saturday.

Good stuff.

Maybe Zouma had jumped to conclusions or was being particularly pessimistic.

flash
10-08-2009, 08:41 AM
Good stuff.

Maybe Zouma had jumped to conclusions or was being particularly pessimistic.

I was told by a solid source too so someones wrong. Let's hope its you this time as 6 weeks without him doesn't bear thinking about.

Hibbyradge
10-08-2009, 08:47 AM
I was told by a solid source too so someones wrong. Let's hope its you this time as 6 weeks without him doesn't bear thinking about.

Yep.

Borders Hibby
10-08-2009, 08:48 AM
Yep.

Merouane will be assessed this week along with Jonatan Johansson, who has also had to sit out the last few pre-season games – both will still be hoping to be fit for the kick-off, as will Kurtis Byrne, who missed the trip to Lancashire last week as he underwent minor surgery.

From the official site. :greengrin

Cod Boy
10-08-2009, 10:06 AM
dont want to get zemamma injured knowing hibs as they will probably sell before the transfer deadline

poolman
10-08-2009, 10:09 AM
Merouane will be assessed this week along with Jonatan Johansson, who has also had to sit out the last few pre-season games – both will still be hoping to be fit for the kick-off, as will Kurtis Byrne, who missed the trip to Lancashire last week as he underwent minor surgery.

From the official site. :greengrin

:agree: http://www.hibs.co.uk/news/more.php?id=3608_0_1_0_C

Hibbyradge
10-08-2009, 10:15 AM
dont want to get zemamma injured knowing hibs as they will probably sell before the transfer deadline

Like we did with Derek Riordan, last season.

Oh wait...

basehibby
10-08-2009, 10:43 AM
I'm relieved that particularly Zemama and also Byrne and JJ won't be out for too long and might even be available for Saturday. But the panic created by the rumoured absence of Zemama only goes to show how much we're relying on him for the creative spark at the moment.

I'd like to see a signing which can give us that spark from somewhere else in the team before the kick off - or at least before the end of the window. :agree:

Jim44
10-08-2009, 10:47 AM

JJ is out for a month.

Are you on commision for drumming up business with these iffy rumours, Hibbyradge? :greengrin

Hibbyradge
10-08-2009, 12:08 PM
Are you on commision for drumming up business with these iffy rumours, Hibbyradge? :greengrin

I did earn £2 yesterday from hibs.net admins, right enough. :wink:

brog
10-08-2009, 12:40 PM
Like we did with Derek Riordan, last season.

Oh wait...

We don't need a transfer deadline to sell our best players, we managed to sell Garry O after window had closed & when we were in a cup semi-final vs Yams. Still what's 104 years when we have the opportunity to sell a player 3 months early!

silverhibee
10-08-2009, 01:08 PM
Was it just me at the Bolton game, or did anyone else find it a wee bit strange to see the players doing a warm up during half time.:confused:

--------
10-08-2009, 01:17 PM
Was it just me at the Bolton game, or did anyone else find it a wee bit strange to see the players doing a warm up during half time.:confused:

I heard that Yogi was trying to avoid the situation arising where they got caught cold at the beginning of the second half. I understand that that was a concern of his after the Preston match. I don't know if they did the same at Blackburn.

Cod Boy
10-08-2009, 01:19 PM
never noticed like many others to busy drinking downstairs at half time

Westie1875
10-08-2009, 02:58 PM
A bit odd that Zemmama is having to report for international duty (http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/hibernianfc/-Hughes-sweating-over-Hibs.5538399.jp) whilst injured, do the Moroccans not trust him/Hibs?

--------
10-08-2009, 03:04 PM
A bit odd that Zemmama is having to report for international duty (http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/hibernianfc/-Hughes-sweating-over-Hibs.5538399.jp) whilst injured, do the Moroccans not trust him/Hibs?

They did the same with Benji when Collins had ruled him out as unfit.

They want him to be with the squad, which is fair enough. He'd better just not kick a ball or someone in the Moroccan FA'll find out what an irate Yogi Hughes looks and sounds like. :devil:

Part/Time Supporter
10-08-2009, 03:05 PM

standard practice, the Welsh are moaning about Bellamy not turning up for their friendly even though Hughes has been reported as saying he has an injury. The national teams expect to be able to check whether a player is genuinely injured or not.

smurf
10-08-2009, 07:05 PM
A very reliable source on The Bounce said it was total nonsense that Deeks was in Southampton last week.

Therefore, on the OP i'll wait until we get official clarification....:wink:

Hibs90
10-08-2009, 07:36 PM
A very reliable source on The Bounce said it was total nonsense that Deeks was in Southampton last week.

Someone was in Southampton although it wasn't Deek.

Also I hear Zemmama is only out for a couple of weeks.

hibsbollah
10-08-2009, 07:39 PM
If any thread is confirmation that you should never believe anything until its offishal, this is it:rolleyes:

hibs0666
10-08-2009, 07:41 PM

Given the injury I would be surprised if the wee man is out for two weeks never mind six.

Criswell
11-08-2009, 12:23 AM
We don't need a transfer deadline to sell our best players, we managed to sell Garry O after window had closed & when we were in a cup semi-final vs Yams. Still what's 104 years when we have the opportunity to sell a player 3 months early!

The story I heard was that the Russians wanted to sign Riordan. He wasn't interested in going to Moscow, so in steps Petrie and suggests that they should consider Garry O'Connor instead!

Gee thanks Rod! We didn't want want to win the Scottish Cup anyway.

Hibbyradge
22-08-2009, 02:23 PM
If any thread is confirmation that you should never believe anything until its offishal, this is it:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Hibbyradge
22-08-2009, 02:23 PM
Given the injury I would be surprised if the wee man is out for two weeks never mind six.

How surprised are you today? :wink:

Part/Time Supporter
22-08-2009, 02:24 PM
The story I heard was that the Russians wanted to sign Riordan. He wasn't interested in going to Moscow, so in steps Petrie and suggests that they should consider Garry O'Connor instead!

He could have asked the Russkies if they wanted big Amadou instead.

:greengrin

Hibs90
22-08-2009, 02:25 PM
He will be back for the Brechin or Celtic game. Yogi didn't want to risk him today. :wink:

Sergey
22-08-2009, 02:29 PM

JJ is out for a month.

That'll be 3 weeks and counting on both counts :agree:

Credibility partly restored :greengrin

hibsbollah
22-08-2009, 02:30 PM
:rolleyes:

JJ is back training now, so you were only 2 weeks out:thumbsup:Cracking source you have there:top marks:greengrin

Hibbyradge
22-08-2009, 03:18 PM
JJ is back training now, so you were only 2 weeks out:thumbsup:Cracking source you have there:top marks:greengrin

JJ? :confused:

I never mentioned JJ.

Hibbyradge
22-08-2009, 03:20 PM

:faf::faf::faf:

hibsbollah
22-08-2009, 03:25 PM

JJ is out for a month.

Hibbyradge
22-08-2009, 03:32 PM

Good point. I forgot.

Next Saturday will three 3 weeks since I got my info..

JJ hasn't played since 21 July. Today's date is 22 August. Over 1 month.

Sheite source, right enough. :bitchy:

Also "back training" is hardly fit to play.

hibsbollah
22-08-2009, 04:17 PM
Good point. I forgot.

You posted it on the 8th August, which is 2 weeks ago, not one month:rolleyes:

Theres nothing wrong with being wrong you know. Embrace it, it will make life simpler for those of us relying on your next 'exclusive'.

Hibbyradge
22-08-2009, 04:25 PM
You posted it on the 8th August, which is 2 weeks ago, not one month:rolleyes:

Theres nothing wrong with being wrong you know. Embrace it, it will make life simpler for those of us relying on your next 'exclusive'.

:hilarious

Inconvenient as it may be for you, JJ has already been out for a month.

My "scoop", "JJ out for a month", was therefore correct.

Furthermore next week will be 3 weeks out since I posted so if my source was wrong, it was cos he underestimated the seriousness of the injury.

However, I do pity you if you do rely on my occaional snippets of information but you really do need to embrace the fact that jealousy is a sin. :wink:

Sergey
22-08-2009, 04:48 PM
Good point. I forgot.

If it's not direct from the player himself then it's 2nd hand info!!

Hibbyradge
22-08-2009, 04:52 PM

If it's not direct from the player himself then it's 2nd hand info!!

:faf:

mjhibby
23-08-2009, 03:13 PM
Whats the latest on zemmamma.maybe i missed it but havent seen anything.Btw the signing of stokes is sure to make benji work that wee bit harder me thinks.

Dashing Bob S
23-08-2009, 03:16 PM
Whats the latest on zemmamma.maybe i missed it but havent seen anything.Btw the signing of stokes is sure to make benji work that wee bit harder me thinks.

Definitely. If there's one thing that will inspire him to work harder, its the signing of Stokes.:faf:

NOTHING will ever inspire him to work harder. But who cares? We love him as he is.

Hibs90
23-08-2009, 03:17 PM

Zemmama is now just about fit I believe but Yogi didn't wan to risk him on Saturday and he will/should feature against Brechin/Celtic.

GlesgaeHibby
23-08-2009, 03:29 PM
Zemmama is now just about fit I believe but Yogi didn't wan to risk him on Saturday and he will/should feature against Brechin/Celtic.

Can't see Benji or Zemmama being played against Brechin due to the evening kick off.

Would hope to see them both on sunday though.

jgl07
23-08-2009, 03:31 PM
Can't see Benji or Zemmama being played against Brechin due to the evening kick off.

Why not?

God Petrie
23-08-2009, 03:33 PM
Why not?

Ramadan I think. Evening kick off means they'd be playing after not eating for 12+ hours.

jgl07
23-08-2009, 03:46 PM
Ramadan I think. Evening kick off means they'd be playing after not eating for 12+ hours.
I would have thought that a 3:00pm kickoff would pose more problems than a 7:45 start.

This will be especially the case as both are more liekly to be on the bench and would not be used until after dark.

JimBHibees
23-08-2009, 08:34 PM
Btw the signing of stokes is sure to make benji work that wee bit harder me thinks.

Personally think Stokes signing will also get more out of Deek. Nought like a bit of competition.