PDA

View Full Version : Season ticket prices

blueisthecolour
08-08-2009, 06:31 PM
How much for a season ticket for easter rd?

How much is a ticket on a match to match basis?

HibsNibs
08-08-2009, 08:34 PM
fishy site is your friend

ArabHibee
08-08-2009, 08:41 PM
How much for a season ticket for eater rd?

Depends where you want to sit. Some stands are more expensive than others.

The West Stand is for prawn sandwich munchers with tartan rugs
The East Stand is full of Uberfans.
Famous Five Stand is for families (supposedly)
And the South Stand is for Huns and the like.

MountcastleHibs
08-08-2009, 09:49 PM
Depends where you want to sit. Some stands are more expensive than others.

The West Stand is for prawn sandwich munchers with tartan rugs
The East Stand is full of Uberfans.
Famous Five Stand is for families (supposedly)
And the South Stand is for Huns and the like.

Not all of us in West are prawn sandwich munchers :wink:

I sit in the lower tier, near the away support, and always sing my heart out with the people around me.. It is true that we get some strange looks almost as if to say "What are you doing? You shouldn't be singing songs to support your team", but the fact is I do it. It pisses me off when people generalise all of us in the West as almost non-fans... I and the others around me do get behind the team vocally...

And to say that the East is for uberfans, I go to EVERY home and away game in a season, but going by your logic as I sit in the West I eat prawn sandwiches and don't support the team as much as I should? Utter nonsense.. no matter where you sit in the stadium, no matter if you're vocal or not, you're there to support your team... :agree:

wazoo1875
08-08-2009, 09:56 PM
Not all of us in West are prawn sandwich munchers :wink:

I sit in the lower tier, near the away support, and always sing my heart out with the people around me.. It is true that we get some strange looks almost as if to say "What are you doing? You shouldn't be singing songs to support your team", but the fact is I do it. It pisses me off when people generalise all of us in the West as almost non-fans... I and the others around me do get behind the team vocally...

And to say that the East is for uberfans, I go to EVERY home and away game in a season, but going by your logic as I sit in the West I eat prawn sandwiches and don't support the team as much as I should? Utter nonsense.. no matter where you sit in the stadium, no matter if you're vocal or not, you're there to support your team... :agree:
I think she was saying that toungue firmly in cheek mate :agree:
To the OP if you want to join us Uberfans in the east it's £330 , that's £25 quid cheaper than last year .

MSK
08-08-2009, 10:03 PM
To the OP if you want to join us Uberfans in the east it's £330 , that's £25 quid cheaper than last year .I wouldnae encourage that ..the OP is a Rangers fan ..:wink:

MountcastleHibs
08-08-2009, 10:04 PM
To the OP if you want to join us Uberfans in the east it's £330 , that's £25 quid cheaper than last year .

Fair enough mate. I perhaps jumped the gun a little :agree:

That was more of a moan at anyone that slags of the West or Famous 5 stand fans anyway. I think rather than slag each other off, we should get behind the team and (hopefully) get some success this season :thumbsup:

GGTTH

wazoo1875
08-08-2009, 10:07 PM
I wouldnae encourage that ..the OP is a Rangers fan ..:wink:
I know that , just don't tell him we're Hibbies :greengrin

Mountcastle , i agree with you we should all be as one watching the team mate . AH was just having a laugh tho , IMO

Riordans Boots
08-08-2009, 10:10 PM
I sit in the west lower and canny recall the catering selling prawn sandwiches - I hate prawns anyway :greengrin

p.s
I sing loudly and roar all the time during a game and couldny give a flyin' one if folk sitting beside/near me don't approve :agree:

And STs cost me plenty for 3 of us btw.

Mikey
08-08-2009, 10:11 PM
I wouldnae encourage that ..the OP is a Rangers fan ..:wink:

Suitable avatar duly added :greengrin

Darth Hibbie
08-08-2009, 10:12 PM

:top marks

MSK
08-08-2009, 10:17 PM
Suitable avatar duly added :greengrin:greengrin

sleeping giant
08-08-2009, 10:18 PM

Mine is about £350 for the FF lower.

How much is it at Ibrox ? Do you have one ?

wazoo1875
08-08-2009, 10:18 PM
:faf: They make me hungry

AFKA5814_Hibs
08-08-2009, 11:29 PM
I pay £380 for my seat in the Upper West where I enjoy sticking my middle fingers up at the Yams, Huns and Tims when we score against them. :greengrin

Sas_The_Hibby
08-08-2009, 11:31 PM

Is Eater Road a new fast food chain? :wink:

blueisthecolour
09-08-2009, 11:35 AM
Mine is about £350 for the FF lower.

How much is it at Ibrox ? Do you have one ?

Yes mate i have a seoson ticket at ibrox, it cost me £425 for the copland rd stand, which is the stand behind the goal at the opposite end from the away fans, but there is cheaper seats at other parts of the ground and also more expensive seats at other parts of the ground.

aljo7-0
09-08-2009, 12:51 PM

God I'm slow today. Took me longer than it should - currant buns! :thumbsup:

Just Jimmy
09-08-2009, 01:01 PM
Yes mate i have a seoson ticket at ibrox, it cost me £425 for the copland rd stand, which is the stand behind the goal at the opposite end from the away fans, but there is cheaper seats at other parts of the ground and also more expensive seats at other parts of the ground.

not too bad, roughly £10 for each penalty you get awarded i think. :greengrin

Big_D
09-08-2009, 01:01 PM
God I'm slow today. Took me longer than it should - currant buns! :thumbsup:

I thought it was South park :confused:

col02
09-08-2009, 01:08 PM

Rangers feeling the pinch a wee bit this season too with regards to ST sales or are they sold out?

blueisthecolour
09-08-2009, 03:13 PM
Rangers feeling the pinch a wee bit this season too with regards to ST sales or are they sold out?

Season tickets sales going the same as they normally do mate, but still some availible as there always is athough they tell you to join a waiting list every year, never known anyone to be on a waiting list unless you want a certain part of the ground.