PDA

View Full Version : NHC Toronto v Real Madrid

GB6
07-08-2009, 11:38 PM
just a wee heads up that the game is about to kick off on ESPN (kaka's debut)

(first thread for the newbie :greengrin)

Lmc2105
07-08-2009, 11:47 PM
just a wee heads up that the game is about to kick off on ESPN (kaka's debut)

(first thread for the newbie :greengrin)

LTYF:cool2:

Cumon it was expected:wink:

GB6
07-08-2009, 11:52 PM

yeah sure was expected :wink:

0-1 raul 13 mins, decent finish

iwasthere1972
07-08-2009, 11:52 PM

:agree: You can always spot the Yams as they tend to have a Hibs player as their avatar. Not very original. :greengrin

I'll give him 4 more posts before he mentions 1902.

Lmc2105
07-08-2009, 11:53 PM
:agree: You can always spot the Yams as they tend to have a Hibs player as their avatar. Not very original. :greengrin

it's not like you to back me up:cool2:

you feeling orite:wink:?

iwasthere1972
07-08-2009, 11:56 PM
it's not like you to back me up:cool2:

you feeling orite:wink:?

:top marks Not for your spelling :wink: but for still being on the board considering your bus leaves in a few hours. :greengrin

Lmc2105
07-08-2009, 11:58 PM
:top marks Not for your spelling :wink: but for still being on the board considering your bus leaves in a few hours. :greengrin

well i have been trying to catch you out for ages but you just don't slip up:grr::wink:

but yeah ano mate am just going cumon the Hibeees the morra
:flag:

GB6
07-08-2009, 11:58 PM

Hahaha :greengrin 0-2 ronaldo, booooooooo:grr:

CalgaryHibs
08-08-2009, 12:30 PM
TFC 1-5 REAL ft

I'm huge TFC fan and i knew this was gona landslide result, watching both club last nites it really shows how far the behind the MLS is to the rest of the world.

But its good to see the likes of Barca, Real , Villa , Everton playing over here which does help the game .

comon' TFC !!!!

ColinP
08-08-2009, 01:19 PM
went to the real madrid open practice and watched the game...... the runs off the ball were nothing short of spectacular. Real took there foot off the gas after the 3rd goal went in..... true class players.

It seems there is a full back in the world who can keep pace with Ronnie as well... unfortunately the full back lacks any footballing skill and seems to be just a sprinter who can kick the ball into touch. shame.. lol

ColinP

CalgaryHibs
08-08-2009, 01:22 PM
went to the real madrid open practice and watched the game...... the runs off the ball were nothing short of spectacular. Real took there foot off the gas after the 3rd goal went in..... true class players.

It seems there is a full back in the world who can keep pace with Ronnie as well... unfortunately the full back lacks any footballing skill and seems to be just a sprinter who can kick the ball into touch. shame.. lol

ColinP

even the bench players where to much for TFC but Gala's gol was well taken at least TFC scored one goal!

ColinP
11-08-2009, 01:11 AM
yeah, it was well taken.

A goal he will never forget im sure!