PDA

View Full Version : Falkirk Away

Dashing Bob S
07-08-2009, 06:13 PM
If we make a decent start against St.Mirren, given our crowd against Dunfermline, we could feasibly sell out our allocation for this fixture, it being a return for Yogi. When do the tickets go on sale?

Judas Iscariot
07-08-2009, 06:27 PM
They went on sale to STH on Wednesday, public sale this Thursday..

Ceske Bairn
07-08-2009, 06:30 PM
I would have thought as well as the North stand we may have given Hibs 1 of the temp stands but we have put all areas on sale to Bairns fans.

We have the Main west stand, new south stand and the temp east stands 7000 and Hibs the North stand 2000.

If Only
07-08-2009, 06:34 PM
I would have thought as well as the North stand we may have given Hibs 1 of the temp stands but we have put all areas on sale to Bairns fans.

We have the Main west stand, new south stand and the temp east stands 7000 and Hibs the North stand 2000.

No offence but thats a bit of a joke, I doubt very much if your lot will buy that many tickets

Davy Mac
07-08-2009, 07:29 PM

Ceske, I work in Falkirk every week and I see their advertising the game already on the billboard outside, must be needing the cash:wink:

Also, I speak to some of the staff at Falkirk quite a lot and they were telling me the money for your new stand was donated by a fairly well off fan:thumbsup:nice gesture indeedy......:agree:

Danderhall Hibs
07-08-2009, 07:30 PM
If we make a decent start against St.Mirren, given our crowd against Dunfermline, we could feasibly sell out our allocation for this fixture, it being a return for Yogi. When do the tickets go on sale?

Based on the number of fans (750?) willing to go to Blackburn on a Wenesday night and Bolton (2500+) and taking 3500+ to Dunfermline for a pre-season I'd expect us to sell-out our away allocation on a regular basis this season. :agree:

Dibben
07-08-2009, 08:58 PM
Based on the number of fans (750?) willing to go to Blackburn on a Wenesday night and Bolton (2500+) and taking 3500+ to Dunfermline for a pre-season I'd expect us to sell-out our away allocation on a regular basis this season. :agree:

:agree:

BH.

matty_f
07-08-2009, 09:15 PM

:greengrin How many if we have to play a midweek semi replay? :dunno:

wazoo1875
07-08-2009, 09:20 PM
:greengrin How many if we have to play a midweek semi replay? :dunno:
Stop it , or this will end up like a flag debate :devil:

Ceske Bairn
07-08-2009, 09:23 PM
No offence but thats a bit of a joke, I doubt very much if your lot will buy that many tickets

I tend to agree. I dont think it would have made a difference to give Hibs 1 of the temp stands, an etxra 500 seats, so that you could have had 2500.

As its our first home game and Yogi and boo boo are coming back I reckon we will shift around 5500 tickets.

Ceske Bairn
07-08-2009, 09:26 PM
Ceske, I work in Falkirk every week and I see their advertising the game already on the billboard outside, must be needing the cash:wink:

Also, I speak to some of the staff at Falkirk quite a lot and they were telling me the money for your new stand was donated by a fairly well off fan:thumbsup:nice gesture indeedy......:agree:

Yeah, it was a fantastic gesture. Sandy Alexander is the man, self made millionaire but great guy to boot. He owns Schuh footwear company.

Capacity is 2000 and we finally have a FAW`KIRK end again :wink:

Re the billboard, yeah that gets updated before every home game.