PDA

View Full Version : Last minute Advice on Bolton

Rory89
07-08-2009, 03:12 PM
Hi guys,

Basically me and my brother have both decided that a wee trip down to Bolton to watch the Hibs would be really good, but we need to find out some information first so if anyone can answer my questions I'd greatly appreciate it.

First of all, as a student and a soon to be student neither of us have much cash to say the least, so a £58 train to Bolton and/or staying there overnight is definitely out of the question. Does anyone know of a cheaper way to get down there for the day and getting back that night? I can't say I've been on a supporters bus but does anyone know if there are any going down with spare seats, and if anyone can use them?

Also, if we went down would we be able to pay at the gate, I can't find any information on this?

Any info would be appreciated.

Hibs90
07-08-2009, 03:14 PM
Hi guys,

Basically me and my brother have both decided that a wee trip down to Bolton to watch the Hibs would be really good, but we need to find out some information first so if anyone can answer my questions I'd greatly appreciate it.

First of all, as a student and a soon to be student neither of us have much cash to say the least, so a £58 train to Bolton and/or staying there overnight is definitely out of the question. Does anyone know of a cheaper way to get down there for the day and getting back that night? I can't say I've been on a supporters bus but does anyone know if there are any going down with spare seats, and if anyone can use them?

Also, if we went down would we be able to pay at the gate, I can't find any information on this?

Any info would be appreciated.

Start a thread in the travel forum asking for a couple of seats I'm sure there will be some.

Also im 99% you can pay at the gate. :agree::thumbsup:

BoltonHibee
07-08-2009, 03:57 PM
Pay at the gate and £5.00 for you.

Rory89
07-08-2009, 04:09 PM
Got everything sorted now, cheers guys.