PDA

View Full Version : Andy [and Jamie] Murray to be honoured with Hibs shares

Jack
06-08-2009, 03:09 PM
Actually I just made that up!

But I think it would work as a nice wee publicity stunt for no great outlay! Call it an acknowledgement, by the club, of their success and Hibbyness.

Do you think I should write to the club with the suggestion? :greengrin

Who would you like to see the club acknowledge for their success and Hibbyness?

Fish and the Proclaimers would be another two moninations from me :agree:

Speedway
06-08-2009, 03:15 PM
At 2p per share, I reckon we could talk Rod into giving them 10 to share between them.

CropleyWasGod
06-08-2009, 03:18 PM
Would you extend that to every supporter who does well in their chosen field, in the public eye or not? :devil:

Scouse Hibee
06-08-2009, 03:18 PM
No chance, not until Andy has attended a derby, in his interview in 442 he says he's never been to a game against hertz :greengrin

Jack
06-08-2009, 03:26 PM
Would you extend that to every supporter who does well in their chosen field, in the public eye or not? :devil:

I don’t see any reason why not - you mean a bit like the OBE, MBE thingys?

My thoughts were also thinking about bestowing something like the Freedom of Easter Road on the great and the good associated with Hibernian FC.

The idea is up for discussion, nothing discounted at this chatty stage :agree:

CropleyWasGod
06-08-2009, 03:31 PM
I don’t see any reason why not - you mean a bit like the OBE, MBE thingys?

My thoughts were also thinking about bestowing something like the Freedom of Easter Road on the great and the good associated with Hibernian FC.

The idea is up for discussion, nothing discounted at this chatty stage :agree:

This is probably going to be sidetracked into a discussion on the merits and demerits of the Honours List, y'know... :wink:

Would the Freedom of Easter Road allow the user half-time access into the opposition dressing room? Or Rod's counting-house? Free drink at the Persevere and steak bakes from Greggs?

We need to nail this before I put myself forward...

blackpoolhibs
06-08-2009, 03:38 PM
This is probably going to be sidetracked into a discussion on the merits and demerits of the Honours List, y'know... :wink:

Would the Freedom of Easter Road allow the user half-time access into the opposition dressing room? Or Rod's counting-house? Free drink at the Persevere and steak bakes from Greggs?
We need to nail this before I put myself forward...

No idea, but hearts have had this award for years, and one of the perks is the person is allowed to let his cattle graize on the pitch during match day. Quite a few have taken this offer up.:wink: