PDA

View Full Version : Team News and Predictions for tonight

Wakeyhibee
05-08-2009, 10:33 AM
New season fever has set in :thumbsup:, looking forward to tonights game hoping for a good performance. 2-1 to Hibs:wink:

Does anyone have any team news? Obivously Deek is out so I am guessing it will be Nish and JJ up front to start.

Hibs90
05-08-2009, 10:40 AM
How is Deek out? :confused:

Barney McGrew
05-08-2009, 10:40 AM
Does anyone have any team news? Obivously Deek is out so I am guessing it will be Nish and JJ up front to start.

I wouldn't have thought JJ will be fit enough for tonight, and Byrne is out too which will leave us woefully short of forwards.

My guess would be 4-5-1 with Nish up front, Zemmama and Galbraith playing wide and pushing up to support when we have the ball.

Wakeyhibee
05-08-2009, 10:43 AM
How is Deek out? :confused:

See other thread "Someone else not going to Blackburn" apparantly he was on plane to Southampton this morning, suggests he will be elsewhere tonight

Hibs90
05-08-2009, 10:44 AM
See other thread "Someone else not going to Blackburn" apparantly he was on plane to Southampton this morning, suggests he will be elsewhere tonight

Well I heard he is with the squad in Blackburn right now. So it must have been some sort of personal business. Deek will definately feature tonight. Even if it's from the bench. :wink:

Steve20
05-08-2009, 10:46 AM
Deek will play tonight.

Wakeyhibee
05-08-2009, 10:46 AM
Well I heard he is with the squad in Blackburn right now. So it must have been some sort of personal business. Deek will definately feature tonight. Even if it's from the bench. :wink:

That's encouraging news. As per Shugsters post above I was a little worried about Hibs options up front tonight.

JimBHibees
05-08-2009, 10:49 AM

How could he be with the squad tonigth if he was on a plane to Southampton at 8.30 this morning?

Hibs90
05-08-2009, 10:50 AM
How could he be with the squad tonigth if he was on a plane to Southampton at 8.30 this morning?

I don't know if he was or not. But he WILL play tonight.

Wotherspiniesta
05-08-2009, 10:57 AM
This will be a big test tonight. I'd like to see the team line up like this:

...................Maka...................

McCann....Hogg...Murray...Hanlon

..................Bamba..................

...Wotherspoon.......Rankin.........

Zemmama......................Riordan

...................Nish.....................

Bench: Flynn, McCormack, Booth, Thicot, Cregg, JJ, Galbraith,

I'm predicting a 2-1 Blackburn win.

biggie1875
05-08-2009, 11:08 AM
i,ll stick my neck out here and go for 0 - 3 to hibs zoomer deek and rankin :thumbsup:

Hibs90
05-08-2009, 11:12 AM
I'd like to see us line up in a 4-4-2 here.

Maka
McCann Hogg Thicot Hanlon

Zemmama Bamba Rankin Galbraith

Nish Riordan
I'd like to see how McCann is doing since I ain't watched him since his return from injury. I'd like to see how Thicot does against tough opposition. Rest are pretty self explained. Unless Thicot is controlling the game then replace him with Murray at half time. Put Murray at left back and lets see how Halon does in his natural position.

I'll go for 2-0 Bolton though, our team just isn't good enough right now although the makings of a good team are there.

Seany HFC 7-0
05-08-2009, 11:19 AM
i,ll stick my neck out here and go for 0 - 3 to hibs zoomer deek and rankin :thumbsup:

You are sticking your neck out there son! :wink:
I reckon it will be 1-1.

RIP
05-08-2009, 11:30 AM

Edi 08.35 Southampton 10.05
Taxi
Meeting 11-1
Taxi
Southampton 15.10 Manchester 16.10
Taxi
With the squad by 5pm
:dunno:

stephen1875
05-08-2009, 02:13 PM
The 'lets gel as a team and get the fitness levels up' period is now over for me. Looking for 2 commited performences this week down south. Im looking forward to seeing how we do against mid table EPL teams :thumbsup:.

Love the Green
05-08-2009, 04:41 PM

My ER mole told me at 1pm deeks is not with the party...source top notch as he will be with the party.

"keep the faith"

Love the Green
05-08-2009, 04:49 PM
I'd like to see us line up in a 4-4-2 here.

Maka

McCann Hogg Thicot Hanlon

Zemmama Bamba Rankin Galbraith

Nish Riordan
I'd like to see how McCann is doing since I ain't watched him since his return from injury. I'd like to see how Thicot does against tough opposition. Rest are pretty self explained. Unless Thicot is controlling the game then replace him with Murray at half time. Put Murray at left back and lets see how Halon does in his natural position.

I'll go for 2-0 Bolton though, our team just isn't good enough right now although the makings of a good team are there.

Where exactly??? we needed a firstchoice keeper not 1 who will challenge Maka, a RB, a Dominant M/fielder , a passing m.fielder and a goal scorer, What do we get a nobody second rate keeper..2 pedestrian m/fielders and a 19 year old nobody from Man utd what a ****in joke ...was hoping our £600 st money might actually allow us to see an improved team........dont look like it only plus is Zoomerr but we have lost the jolly green giant and fletch.

"keep the faith":wink:

woodyhfc4892
05-08-2009, 05:01 PM
Well considering Deeks has been doing all of the interviews on the radio for the build up to these games i wouldn't believe much into these rumours of him leaving but thats IMO

GGTTH