PDA

View Full Version : Journey to Blackburn!

Lmc2105
04-08-2009, 08:57 PM
hey guys!!

edinburgh west & hibs.net supporters association

first trip of what should be a good week tomorrow and am fairly excited about this

just a pitty i have to work before :grr:

anyways what i would like to know esp fi the guys on the bus tomorrow and bolton saturday,

what kind of music and events they would like on the bus,

as i have said to people these buses will not be quiet!!:wink:

so please any song suggestions (as i can dowload them etc footy songs normal songs whateva this is your bus!!) or dvd's as i have them all please let me know etc 7-0 cup final or 6-2:wink:

cannot wait!!!

lee,

gorgie_harp
05-08-2009, 06:28 AM
hey guys!!

edinburgh west & hibs.net supporters association

first trip of what should be a good week tomorrow and am fairly excited about this

just a pitty i have to work before :grr:

anyways what i would like to know esp fi the guys on the bus tomorrow and bolton saturday,

what kind of music and events they would like on the bus,

as i have said to people these buses will not be quiet!!:wink:

so please any song suggestions (as i can dowload them etc footy songs normal songs whateva this is your bus!!) or dvd's as i have them all please let me know etc 7-0 cup final or 6-2:wink:

cannot wait!!!

lee,

Sex Pistol and the clash for me,and The Jam for my wife.
Oldie tunes i know but, Hey ho lets go.:partyhibb:partyhibb:party::party:

Gala Foxes
05-08-2009, 10:47 AM
We just used to drink and "scramble" at the windows when I was on Edinburgh West

Although to be fair that was pre the 1981 ban on carry-outs on supporters buses

those were the days - feet up when you went downhills on the bus to Aberdeen - if you were there you know why !!

iwasthere1972
05-08-2009, 10:52 AM
We just used to drink and "scramble" at the windows when I was on Edinburgh West

Although to be fair that was pre the 1981 ban on carry-outs on supporters buses

those were the days - feet up when you went downhills on the bus to Aberdeen - if you were there you know why !!

Pish. :greengrin

Gala Foxes
05-08-2009, 11:01 AM
Correct - worst ever was Inverness Caley (old school proper team) in 1981

stop over in Inverness til midnight

think it was a joint bus with Pentland or Carlton

Carnage !

iwasthere1972
05-08-2009, 11:14 AM
Correct - worst ever was Inverness Caley (old school proper team) in 1981

stop over in Inverness til midnight

think it was a joint bus with Pentland or Carlton

Carnage !

Sounds about right. Remember on the Pentland bus that you daren't let your can of beer out of your sight because if you did you couldn't guarantee that someone hadn't done something unsavoury in it. Mind you some of the lager was so bad then that you couldn't tell the difference. Well some couldn't - I know that for sure. :faf: