View Full Version : Keenan

Long suffering
03-08-2009, 03:59 PM
Has he been released yet??

03-08-2009, 04:01 PM
Nope, he's been told he's free to find himself a new club. Not released from his deal which still has a year to run.

03-08-2009, 04:04 PM
Nope, he's been told he's free to find himself a new club. Not released from his deal which still has a year to run.

Good luck to him.

:wink: :devil:

03-08-2009, 04:58 PM
Good luck to him.

:wink: :devil:

I hear that he has found not one, but several new clubs since he has been told he is surplus to requirements :agree:

He now just needs a decent 9-iron to complete the set and his saturday afternoons won't be so boring in future :devil:

03-08-2009, 05:02 PM
I hear that he has found not one, but several new clubs since he has been told he is surplus to requirements :agree:

He now just needs a decent 9-iron to complete the set and his saturday afternoons won't be so boring in future :devil:

That must explain why Tim Gardiner was emptying clubs out of an old Volvo behind the main stand on Saturday morning.

03-08-2009, 06:06 PM
Maybe we should do a brochure and send it tae the Jambo's :greengrin

03-08-2009, 06:15 PM
No info here but I've got a hunch that come 31st August if he hasn't found a club he will have his contract terminated by " mutual consent".

That way he will get a pay off from Hibs and will be free to sign on for any club from September 1st as he was a free agent within the transfer window.

Even if he finds a club he may well play the waiting game until he gets money from Hibs.

Same scenario basically as when Martin Canning went to Hamilton last year.

03-08-2009, 06:20 PM
No info here but I've got a hunch that come 31st August if he hasn't found a club he will have his contract terminated by " mutual consent".

That way he will get a pay off from Hibs and will be free to sign on for any club from September 1st as he was a free agent within the transfer window.

Even if he finds a club he may well play the waiting game until he gets money from Hibs.

Same scenario basically as when Martin Canning went to Hamilton last year.
:agree: That's the way it will pan out.

He's gone.

03-08-2009, 08:06 PM
:agree: That's the way it will pan out.

He's gone.

:agree: Glad he had a decent game against East Fife the other night.

04-08-2009, 02:26 AM
Never Hibs class - we won't see him again.

But good luck tae him in finding that elusive 9-iron.

04-08-2009, 07:27 AM
Never Hibs class - we won't see him again.

But good luck tae him in finding that elusive 9-iron.

Here is a varying selection for him :greengrin

http://www.topcheap.co.uk/tc/result.jsp?ga=uk1&q=9+irons

04-08-2009, 08:49 AM
I wonder where this boy will end up. Not sure that a lot of posters rated him. I did not know a lot about him when he came, but was a bit sceptic of the ex-Chelsea tag that followed him around. Never properly equipped to flourish in our league and a good bit short in quality. Yantorno was a better player and his level was conference.

04-08-2009, 01:37 PM
I wonder where this boy will end up. Not sure that a lot of posters rated him. I did not know a lot about him when he came, but was a bit sceptic of the ex-Chelsea tag that followed him around. Never properly equipped to flourish in our league and a good bit short in quality. Yantorno was a better player and his level was conference.

I have to admit that his signing was when alarm bells started to ring loud and clear in regards to Mixu

Frogga
04-08-2009, 03:25 PM
I don't rate Keenan that highly, however when he got dropped he wasn't playing much worse than the likes of Rankin and co and was possibly a bit unlucky to be singled out.

His goal against Morton was a peach :agree:

soupy
04-08-2009, 05:43 PM
f*** him, i took him and his wife to the airport about 5 weeks ago in my cab, he waited for his 50p change.. GTF:bye: :D:D

04-08-2009, 05:47 PM
I don't rate Keenan that highly, however when he got dropped he wasn't playing much worse than the likes of Rankin and co and was possibly a bit unlucky to be singled out.

His goal against Morton was a peach :agree:

I must have seen different games to you. I thought he was bloody awfull every time he took to the pitch. Cant tackle, cant pass, cant wait till he's gone, and another waster is not bleeding us dry.

04-08-2009, 05:51 PM
f*** him, i took him and his wife to the airport about 5 weeks ago in my cab, he waited for his 50p change.. GTF:bye: :D:D

As he's quite entitled to as a paying customer...

whereswallace?
04-08-2009, 05:58 PM
As he's quite entitled to as a paying customer...

Would you wait for your change if you paid for a 50p pint of milk with a pound coin? ? ?

soupy
04-08-2009, 06:09 PM

Would you wait for your change if you paid for a 50p pint of milk with a pound coin? ? ?

Na, id get a bounty aswell and tell him to keep the 2p.:thumbsup:

04-08-2009, 06:18 PM
Serves you right for taking him via Peebles

04-08-2009, 07:10 PM
Didnt rate keenan but thought it was a little harsh what happened to him because of rangers game.

As for the 50p issue, taxi drivers in edinburgh dont deserve a tip. ****in joke the price of a fare.:cool2:

whereswallace?
04-08-2009, 07:37 PM
Na, id get a bounty aswell and tell him to keep the 2p.:thumbsup:

04-08-2009, 10:53 PM
Didnt rate keenan but thought it was a little harsh what happened to him because of rangers game.

As for the 50p issue, taxi drivers in edinburgh dont deserve a tip. ****in joke the price of a fare.:cool2:

He was just as bad before and after the huns game, he's pish and should never have played for hibs.:confused:

04-08-2009, 11:07 PM
He was just as bad before and after the huns game, he's pish and should never have played for hibs.:confused:

He couldn't get a regular start in Austrlaia FFS.

Melbourne Victory offloaded him and he was trialling with the local Newcastle Jets (who were looking to sign him by the way) when somehow whoosh..he's at ER.

I'd suggest that the delights of a UK winter may be enough to make him consider heading much further south soon, and I wouldn't be surprised to see him knocking on one of the new clubs doors out here soon.

04-08-2009, 11:11 PM

He couldn't get a regular start in Austrlaia FFS.

Melbourne Victory offloaded him and he was trialling with the local Newcastle Jets (who were looking to sign him by the way) when somehow whoosh..he's at ER.

I'd suggest that the delights of a UK winter may be enough to make him consider heading much further south soon, and I wouldn't be surprised to see him knocking on one of the new clubs doors out here soon.

They are a lot milder than when you used to live here.:wink:Maybe he will stick it out until the end of his contract, afterall it may be his last as a footballer!

soupy
05-08-2009, 01:19 PM

We provide a good quality service dont you know....:grr: :thumbsup:

(((Fergus)))
05-08-2009, 01:22 PM

What, slagging off customers on a messageboard? :cool2: :wink:

soupy
05-08-2009, 01:26 PM
What, slagging off customers on a messageboard? :cool2: :wink:
well, if he leaves he wont be a customer any longer:wink:

28-11-2011, 01:44 PM

Aye right Cha :hilarious

Ill tell the jokes :wink:

28-11-2011, 01:48 PM
Could he do a job for us?

28-11-2011, 01:49 PM
Could he do a job for us?

Id rather take Joe Mcbride senior.

28-11-2011, 01:53 PM
Why's this auld thread been dug up!?

28-11-2011, 01:57 PM
Why's this auld thread been dug up!?No idea but its been sent to the dug oot ...:wink:

28-11-2011, 02:09 PM
Why's this auld thread been dug up!?

You trying to say Keenan cudnae dae a job for us like ?!.

01-12-2011, 03:22 PM
What I'd do for a player like him instead of the ****ing imposters we've got now.