PDA

View Full Version : Table Soccer Club @ Hibs Club

sambajustice
24-03-2009, 12:11 PM
I've posted on here before about my Table Footie/Soccer/ Subbuteo and here's another one!

Anyway, its just to say that as of next week our club will take place in the Hibs Club, Sunnyside, just off Easter Road. ( I think EVERY Hibs fan knows where the Hibs Club is) If anyone is interested in checking it out they should just drop me a line/pm/e-mail etc etc.

Hopefully having it at the Hibs Club will entice a few more folk along.

For those that know the Hibs Club we have the room upstairs to ourselves (you know all about the facilities). For anyone not been in the Hibs Club before, well, there's everything you could ask for, Sky, Setanta, bar 9with ridiculously cheap prices), pool tables, dart boards even!

Its not going to be exclusively Table Footie and we'll probably be looking to get involved with Darts or Pool or something at somepoint along the line.

Anyway, as i say, if anyone is interested in coming along just get in touch. the website will be up soon!

Cheers,
mike

Jack
24-03-2009, 12:33 PM
How did you get on at the World Cup (???) at ER recently?

sambajustice
24-03-2009, 12:54 PM
How did you get on at the World Cup (???) at ER recently?

The team got to the Quarters of the Team Event while I personally got to the Last 16 of the Individual before being shown the tournament exit door!

It wasn't the World Cup... Think along the lines of F1 or even Snooker where there's a circuit of events held in different countries. The tournament at Easter Road was the Scottish leg of the Tour/Circuit. The World Champion entered the tournament and won it! He's Dutch! His team is also the World No.1 ranked team and they won the team event too!

Suppose I better get down the Hibs Club and start practicing! :greengrin:greengrin

Jack
24-03-2009, 01:25 PM
:thumbsup: & well done.