PDA

View Full Version : Ex-Hibbe Roland Edge

JoeTortolanoFanClub
14-03-2009, 06:18 PM
Remember him ? Well, I saw him playing left back for Maidstone United against my local team, Tooting and Mitcham United in the Ryman Premier League this afternoon. I guess injuries must have caused him to drop to this level. But even then he looked well off the pace.

Super Tooting won 2-0. :thumbsup:

Hiber-nation
14-03-2009, 07:30 PM
Looked good when he first signed but injuries took their toll as I recall. Didn't cover himself with glory in the CIS Final :boo hoo:

JoeTortolanoFanClub
06-12-2009, 11:19 AM
He is still playing for Maidstone, but yesterday v Tooting was in central midfield. 2-2 draw by the way.

.Sean.
06-12-2009, 11:29 AM
Roland Edge was pish.

Daft as name aswell :faf:

500miles
06-12-2009, 12:47 PM
Edge was a fair left back, but he never recovered after injury. He's since slid down the leagues.

NORTHERNHIBBY
06-12-2009, 05:10 PM
He is still playing for Maidstone, but yesterday v Tooting was in central midfield. 2-2 draw by the way.

My sis stays down that neck of the woods and I always go along to Imperial Fields when I am down visiting. Last game I saw was at home to Carshalton. Fond memories of the last game at Sandy Lane. I have a signed home strip from the season that it was sponsored by Purkins Wine Bar. A delightfull establishment.:drunk: