05-02-2009, 06:36 PM
:kdarts:

:partyhibb

Gatecrasher
05-02-2009, 10:17 PM
how good was king!!!!:thumbsup:

Nando™
06-02-2009, 12:08 AM
Who's hitting the Royal Highland later this month for the darts?

I'll be there pinting it :cheers:

Randerson_4
06-02-2009, 12:44 PM
how good was king!!!!:thumbsup:

Was impressed with him esp, and also Klassen I thought looked good. Mardle was a dissapointment and didnt think Taylor was as good as he usually is, but still got 107 average :thumbsup:

Cod Boy
06-02-2009, 08:08 PM

im going cant wait i was at secc last year brilliant atmosphere and not a sober person in the place it was rocking:rockin:

Gatecrasher
06-02-2009, 08:36 PM
Was impressed with him esp, and also Klassen I thought looked good. Mardle was a dissapointment and didnt think Taylor was as good as he usually is, but still got 107 average :thumbsup:

i think Klassen has the potential to be one of the best, and i mean up there with taylor, but he needs to learn to slow down a bit IMO

Cod Boy
06-02-2009, 08:41 PM
klassen v taylor next week at ingilston

HUTCHYHIBBY
12-02-2009, 11:21 AM

I had a ticket, but, got rid of it as I am going to Berlin on Friday morning (6am flight) for Hertha Berlin v Bayern Munich and 1 or 2 beirs! I'm sure it'll be a good night tho as I've been to Alexandra Palace for The World Champs & Wembley Arena for the Prem League Darts and they were both good nights. :top marks

Gatecrasher
12-02-2009, 06:54 PM
what a reaction for barney.

why boo part :confused:

DaveF
12-02-2009, 06:56 PM
Seemed a bit odd that the crowd booed Part, but he played really well on his own throw to get a point.

Can only imagine Wade will get it tight later :greengrin

forthhibby
12-02-2009, 07:01 PM
See Gary Anderson signed for the PDC tonight, talk now of an auld enemy clash with Anderson and Thornton against Taylor and Wade at the SECC that would be some atmosphere

DaveF
12-02-2009, 07:52 PM
Spotted a HFC 7-0 and a 1875 placard tonight :thumbsup:

Violater
12-02-2009, 07:55 PM
Is just me or is there a bit of booing for certain players?

DaveF
12-02-2009, 07:59 PM
I don't think the crowd have done themselves any favours really.

Booed Part, Mardle and they are slightly against Taylor too.

It was bad patter when Thornton was booed during the world Champs, but tonights crowd could get just as bad.

Www1875hfc
12-02-2009, 08:13 PM

Hahahaha Thats my son....:thumbsup:

Just told him to write Albert kidd next...look out for it? should read H.f.c Albert kidd 86

Gatecrasher
12-02-2009, 08:22 PM

It was bad patter when Thornton was booed during the world Champs, but tonights crowd could get just as bad.

out of order imo :agree:

Gatecrasher
12-02-2009, 08:23 PM

i saw a big jock knew one :duck:

Gatecrasher
12-02-2009, 08:55 PM
bow down to the ...............
bow down to the king!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rockin::not worth:rockin::not worth:rockin::not worth

Killiehibbie
12-02-2009, 09:21 PM
Easy money tonight Taylor on the handicap and Merv to win.

Hibbie_Cameron
12-02-2009, 09:44 PM

The crowd were awful. No wonder Wade was garbage with what they were singing about his "supposed" girlfriend Helen Chamberlain

DaveF
13-02-2009, 07:11 AM
The crowd were awful. No wonder Wade was garbage with what they were singing about his "supposed" girlfriend Helen Chamberlain

Aye, that was poor indeed.

I think the PDC have done a great job with getting Darts onto the big stage, but they now have a crowd order issue. Too much bevvy and not enough control.

I think the players don't mind a bit of stick but continual pished up chanting and personal abuse is way out or order.

Graham Law
13-02-2009, 08:33 AM
Aye, that was poor indeed.

I think the PDC have done a great job with getting Darts onto the big stage, but they now have a crowd order issue. Too much bevvy and not enough control.

I think the players don't mind a bit of stick but continual pished up chanting and personal abuse is way out or order.

Complete nonsense... i was there last night and the players love it. The fans are as big a part of the show as the players.

Mardle accepted what was happening and played the crwod superbly with it and got a standing ovation at the end when going off (something you would not have seen watching it on your ass in the hoose :greengrin)

Part was also great with it and said in an interview afterwards that he realises that this is why darts is now such a sport in demand... CROWDS LIKE LAST NIGHT!

Talyor got the odd me (me included :devil:) but that is simply respect to the great man as most people always want the underdog to win

Wade's hammering had nothing to do with any shouts about his so called bird (although i do agree, if this happened then thats bang out of order)... He was simply gunned down by a man who is currently on title winning form (king)

Seems to me like another thread gone PC crazy...... bit like the rest of the world just now it seems..

PDC Darts ................ live the dream guys and girls.......Live the dream... get yourself along to the next Darts event......

Scottish Open is in Irvine Weekend 6-7 March

DaveF
13-02-2009, 08:42 AM
Seems to me like another thread gone PC crazy......

Stop yer havering man :greengrin

I would have loved to have gone last night - Think the Darts are excellent but I just couldn't make it.

I just think that 'Hells Bells takes it up the arse' or whatever was totally out of order and not something Wade deserved to have aimed at him. Beyond banter in my opinion.

Totally agree that he would have been beaten anyway - King was immense and looks very, very good.

I just got the feeling some of the players didn't appreciate the crowd too much, despite what it may have felt like in the arena. Whether that was down to them suddenly NOT being the fans favourite (IE, Mardle, Taylor getting it tight for a chage) I don't know.

Graham Law
13-02-2009, 08:47 AM
Stop yer havering man :greengrin

I would have loved to have gone last night - Think the Darts are excellent but I just couldn't make it.

I just think that 'Hells Bells takes it up the arse' or whatever was totally out of order and not something Wade deserved to have aimed at him. Beyond banter in my opinion.

Totally agree that he would have been beaten anyway - King was immense and looks very, very good.

I just got the feeling some of the players didn't appreciate the crowd too much, despite what it may have felt like in the arena. Whether that was down to them suddenly NOT being the fans favourite (IE, Mardle, Taylor getting it tight for a chage) I don't know.

Totally agree if thats what was being chanted at Wade ... Sorry, but i honestly did not hear it...

As for the rest of the games though.... class...

Fair play to Mardle, we gave him it tight all night and he just kept coming back for more.... True showman and the reason he rightly got given a wild card entry.. And his 160 finish was incredible....There aint another sport in the world where you can be giving someone it large the whole event and at the end be jumping about celebrating with him when he checks out a 160 to get a point... DDDddddddddddddddddd ddddddddddddd OOOhhhhhhh OOHhhhh

Frazerbob
13-02-2009, 09:10 AM
Totally agree if thats what was being chanted at Wade ... Sorry, but i honestly did not hear it...

As for the rest of the games though.... class...

Fair play to Mardle, we gave him it tight all night and he just kept coming back for more.... True showman and the reason he rightly got given a wild card entry.. And his 160 finish was incredible....There aint another sport in the world where you can be giving someone it large the whole event and at the end be jumping about celebrating with him when he checks out a 160 to get a point... DDDddddddddddddddddd ddddddddddddd OOOhhhhhhh OOHhhhh

A touch of the Wengers there Graham? How could you not hear it? Did you spend the night in the bar? :wink:

I watched the re-run when I got home from work at 2.30am and was struck by how poor the crowd were. Taylor was definately not his usual self and looked like he was ignoring the crowd. He also never thanked them in his interview which is not like him. He actually commeneted how it was very "different" and it took a few legs to settle down. As for the Hells bells chant, it was being belted out constantly, as was "Oh the Hibees are gay".

I considered going but am glad I didn't. A bit too much "Barmy Army" style banter for me.

Antifa Hibs
13-02-2009, 09:12 AM
I thought the crowd were good last night. The reception Barney got was unbelivable. The booing..? **** happens, banter more than anything else.

The we'll be coming chants and flower of scotland were cringey as hell though.

Cod Boy
13-02-2009, 09:20 AM
i was there last night and during the commercial breaks part and mardle were having good banter with the crowd wade was just outclassed on the night

Hibbie_Cameron
13-02-2009, 02:28 PM
i was there last night and during the commercial breaks part and mardle were having good banter with the crowd wade was just outclassed on the night

I agree Wade was outclassed and King looks the biz recently but the songs aimed at Wade were way OTT imo. At times the atmosphere was brilliant but i dont see the point in stooping that low

Houchy
15-02-2009, 03:22 PM
Couldn't get tickets for Edinburgh but scored some free tickets for Glasgow in April courtesy of Sky:thumbsup:

Pheona
19-02-2009, 08:12 PM
:wtf: is Sid Waddell on about? Does he just talk sh*te for the sake of it now, cos someone mentioned it was funny once?

Or is it me being grumpy?

Danderhall Hibs
19-02-2009, 08:15 PM
:wtf: is Sid Waddell on about? Does he just talk sh*te for the sake of it now, cos someone mentioned it was funny once?

Or is it me being grumpy?

No that's what he does. In between talking *****e he usually has time to suck up Taylor's arse.

He's a pain in the arse - the sooner the guys at Sky realise and ditch him the better.

Cod Boy
20-02-2009, 01:25 PM
james wade was superb last night

Cod Boy
25-02-2009, 05:48 PM
this thursday the league is in belfast fixtures are

part v mardle
king v klassen
wade v taylor
jenkins v barney

Gatecrasher
25-02-2009, 10:13 PM
this thursday the league is in belfast fixtures are

part v mardle
king v klassen
wade v taylor
jenkins v barney

look like cracking matches:agree:

sg7nil
26-02-2009, 06:40 PM
Mardle was pants, got humped 8 - 1

Killiehibbie
26-02-2009, 09:16 PM
What was the score with Kings game?

Cod Boy
27-02-2009, 06:23 PM
scores were

part 8 mardle 1
king 8 klassen 4
wade 8 taylor 4
barney 8 jenkins 6

fine display by james wade against phil taylor.King kept up his great start to the league and puts his 100% record on the line against taylor next week in newcastle

CalgaryHibs
03-03-2009, 02:18 AM
Any here with the Barney's seaside army" ????

Not on over here right now just finished watched last years 07=08 series.

One question- are the fans drinking during the matches???:duck:

:greengrin

Cod Boy
03-03-2009, 05:47 PM
this thursday the darts hit newcastle fixtures are

wade v klassen
taylor v king
barney v mardle
jenkins v part

Gatecrasher
03-03-2009, 06:12 PM
this thursday the darts hit newcastle fixtures are

wade v klassen
taylor v king
barney v mardle
jenkins v part

cant wait !!:thumbsup:

Gatecrasher
06-03-2009, 02:04 PM
i think king was superb again last night and unlucky to drop point, he could win this IMO :thumbsup:

Cod Boy
10-03-2009, 04:04 PM
This weeks fixtures

barney v king
part v klassen
wade v jenkins
taylor v mardle

looks like 4 home wins

Danderhall Hibs
10-03-2009, 04:35 PM
This weeks fixtures

barney v king
part v klassen
wade v jenkins
taylor v mardle

looks like 4 home wins

I fancy 1 away win - what makes you think Barney will beat King?

Sauzee7062
10-03-2009, 05:36 PM

Form is temporary, class is permanent.

4 homes wins for me as well.

Danderhall Hibs
11-03-2009, 07:47 AM

Form is temporary, class is permanent.

4 homes wins for me as well.

I suppose Barney won't be overawed against King like he was against Taylor in January so he might stand a chance.

Gatecrasher
11-03-2009, 07:07 PM
King is on fire, barney is no where near on form a king win for me

Killiehibbie
12-03-2009, 11:59 AM
5/4 Part looks a good bet.
I don't think Klaasen is quite good enough at this level.

Cod Boy
12-03-2009, 04:21 PM
i do a 50p lucky 15 correct scores on the darts each week heres tonights fwiw

barney 8 king 5
part 8 klassen 5
wade 8 jenkins 5
taylor 8 mardle 2

HUTCHYHIBBY
13-03-2009, 11:31 AM
wade 8 jenkins 5

I had £50 @ EVS on Wade - 2.5 legs, I thought he had chucked it away (pardon the pun!)! :aok:

Cod Boy
13-03-2009, 11:51 AM
I had £50 @ EVS on Wade - 2.5 legs, I thought he had chucked it away (pardon the pun!)! :aok:
well done mate:thumbsup:

Cod Boy
19-03-2009, 09:32 AM
tonight the darts are in brighton

jenkins v king
wade v mardle
barney v klassen
taylor v part

i fancy jenkins to beat king tonight king pulled out of a tourney in wigan on sunday and is struggling with the flu. I think taylor will beat part but the bookies are giving 10/1 for a part win mus be worth a wee bet part normally gives taylor a good game

Randerson_4
26-03-2009, 12:26 PM
Tonight

Week Eight - NIA, Birmingham
Wayne Mardle v Mervyn King
Terry Jenkins v Jelle Klaasen
John Part v James Wade
Phil Taylor v Raymond van Barneveld
Live on Sky Sports 1 and Sky Sports HD1 from 6.30pm

Should be good :thumbsup:

Cod Boy
26-03-2009, 02:25 PM
tonights predections

king 8 mardle 5
jenkins 8 klassen 5
wade 8 part 5
taylor 8 barney 5

sg7nil
26-03-2009, 04:05 PM
I Predict...

king 8 mardle 5
jenkins 8 klassen 4
wade 8 part 4
taylor 8 barney 6

HUTCHYHIBBY
02-04-2009, 02:51 PM
Tonight

Week Eight - NIA, Birmingham
Wayne Mardle v Mervyn King
Terry Jenkins v Jelle Klaasen
John Part v James Wade
Phil Taylor v Raymond van Barneveld
Live on Sky Sports 1 and Sky Sports HD1 from 6.30pm

Should be good :thumbsup:

Lost a fortune whilst sitting in a pub in Amsterdam on Thurs night!

Had £100 on Both Jenkins & Wade on the handicap betting, oops! :boo hoo:

Got it all back on Saturday with £10 on Johansson @ 8s for 1st scorer & a £100 treble on England, Holland & Spain! :thumbsup:

Gatecrasher
02-04-2009, 08:22 PM
How good was Klaasen tonight, unlucky not to win but improving every week and fast becoming my fave player :top marks

HUTCHYHIBBY
03-04-2009, 09:06 AM
How good was Klaasen tonight, unlucky not to win but improving every week and fast becoming my fave player :top marks

I got 3 out of 4 bets up on the handicap betting last night, that was the only game that let me down, he did play well though! :agree:

Barney £36 @ 4/6 -2.5 legs
Jenkins £42 @ 5/6 -2.5 legs
Taylor £33 @ 10/11 -4.5 legs
King £40 @ 5/6 +1.5 legs

A good nights entertainment! :thumbsup:

Cod Boy
09-04-2009, 02:11 PM
darts tonight are in exeter there is no wayne mardle tonight he is ill so john part plays twice tonight

part v king
taylor v jenkins
wade v barney
part v klassen

wade is 5/2 to beat barney think i will have some of that great price

Gatecrasher
09-04-2009, 08:31 PM
darts tonight are in exeter there is no wayne mardle tonight he is ill so john part plays twice tonight

part v king
taylor v jenkins
wade v barney
part v klassen

wade is 5/2 to beat barney think i will have some of that great price

iv been wrong on every match so far :faf:

my final one is klaasen to win :thumbsup:

James Connolly
11-04-2009, 07:21 AM
Good to see Gary Anderson's doing well since switching to the PDC; would be great to see him & Thornton make it to the Premier League in the future; imagine the atmosphere at the Scottish venues then!:thumbsup:

Cod Boy
16-04-2009, 06:54 PM
no mardle again tonight he is in hospital got mumps so king and wade play twice tonight king and klassen just drew 7 each other fixtures

wade v jenkins
barney v king
taylor v wade

Danderhall Hibs
16-04-2009, 07:12 PM
Wade's playing so well against Jenkins that it's a virtual certainty he'll be on the end of a right doing from Taylor. I reckon he'll get a 8-2 at best.

BTW why have they replaced the crowd with cardboard cut-outs tonight?

Cod Boy
16-04-2009, 07:16 PM
Wade's playing so well against Jenkins that it's a virtual certainty he'll be on the end of a right doing from Taylor. I reckon he'll get a 8-2 at best.

BTW why have they replaced the crowd with cardboard cut-outs tonight?

i fancy wade to beat taylor 9/2 in hills
those english fans just dont know how to enjoy themselves

Cod Boy
16-04-2009, 07:21 PM
hills now cut wade to 7/2

Danderhall Hibs
16-04-2009, 07:27 PM
hills now cut wade to 7/2

I take it Taylor's still odds on? He'll walk it - Wade will turn into a gibbering wreck as soon as SNAP starts. What price for 8-0, 8-1 and 8-2?

Cod Boy
16-04-2009, 07:31 PM
I take it Taylor's still odds on? He'll walk it - Wade will turn into a gibbering wreck as soon as SNAP starts. What price for 8-0, 8-1 and 8-2?

8-0 50/1
8-1 18/1
8/2 9/1

im taking wade 8-5 to do the double over taylor in the league

HUTCHYHIBBY
17-04-2009, 08:48 AM
Never got involved with the darts last night after having a bit of a 'mare on the footy punting last w-end.

All i can say is very unlucky to anyone who backed Wade against Taylor last night.

Things like that taking place are worse than dropping money in the street or being mugged! :grr:

Cod Boy
19-04-2009, 10:21 PM
on a happier note just on the planet darts website and it says dennis priestley dosent have to go back to hospital for another 6 months for his prostate cancer a true gentleman of the game :agree:

James Connolly
23-04-2009, 06:42 AM
Mardle has withdrawn from the rest of the tournament; seemingly been re-admitted to hospital.

They're filling in the gaps with challenge matches; at least a couple of these matches include Anderson & Thornton.:thumbsup:

Hiber-nation
23-04-2009, 08:52 PM
As usual with Scottish venues the real darts fans get a bad name due to the morons who turn up to boo the English players.

Although nowhere near as bad as Scotland v England at the Playhouse in 1983 or whatever when some clowns chucked bottles at Bristow and Tony Brown.

Gatecrasher
23-04-2009, 09:48 PM
As usual with Scottish venues the real darts fans get a bad name due to the morons who turn up to boo the English players.

Although nowhere near as bad as Scotland v England at the Playhouse in 1983 or whatever when some clowns chucked bottles at Bristow and Tony Brown.

red neck like :agree:

how good was taylor though, and part played well and got thumped :dizzy:

Cod Boy
23-05-2009, 06:49 PM
its finals night on monday at wembley semi final 1st to 10 legs and the final 1st to 13

semi final

taylor v king

wade v barney

Gatecrasher
25-05-2009, 07:09 PM
King could knock taylor out currently 9-6 up and its 1st to 10!!!!

Cod Boy
25-05-2009, 07:12 PM
ive got a tenner on wade to win it 5/1

Gatecrasher
25-05-2009, 07:13 PM

bow down to the king :devil:

Cod Boy
25-05-2009, 07:17 PM
bow down to the king :devil:

wade will have to play better king has smashed him twice in the league hopefully he will do a gillingham lost 7.0 to shrewsbury but beat them in the play off final when it counts

Gatecrasher
25-05-2009, 07:19 PM
wade will have to play better king has smashed him twice in the league hopefully he will do a gillingham lost 7.0 to shrewsbury but beat them in the play off final when it counts

none of the other results count its 1 on 1 and by the form of them its gonna be a good one :agree:

Killiehibbie
25-05-2009, 07:37 PM
I backed Wade 3/1 at the beginning w/o Taylor. Now i've had to Back King 9/4 just in case.

Gatecrasher
25-05-2009, 08:18 PM

I backed Wade 3/1 at the beginning w/o Taylor. Now i've had to Back King 9/4 just in case.

enjoy yer cash :greengrin

James Connolly
18-02-2010, 08:04 PM
Just watching Taylor v Baxter; Ronnie has let the wee troll off the hook. 4-0 up and started throwing like a fud. 4-4 now!:grr:

Good to see Whitlock get his 1st point earlier, a good addition to the Premier League.

James Connolly
18-02-2010, 08:17 PM
Taylor wins 8-6; detest the patronising little ******, even if he is the best ever!