PDA

View Full Version : New England Patriots @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Sylar
21-01-2009, 01:34 PM
For anyone who pre-registered for the NFL London tickets for the coming year's fixture between the Pats and the Bucs, just a wee reminder that tickets go on sale from 10am tomorrow morning :thumbsup:

For the rest of you, the general sale commences on Monday :agree:

Falkirk Hibby
21-01-2009, 03:37 PM
Good Grief, how on earth did I miss this??? :grr:

Oh well, will have to take my chances with the general sale.

ancienthibby
21-01-2009, 03:47 PM
Good Grief, how on earth did I miss this??? :grr:

Oh well, will have to take my chances with the general sale.

Nae worries, Falkirk, the Super Bowl this year is going to my team - the Pittsburgh Steelers!!

Falkirk Hibby
21-01-2009, 04:15 PM
Nae worries, Falkirk, the Super Bowl this year is going to my team - the Pittsburgh Steelers!!

Being a Pats fan I shouldn't like the Steelers, but I've always had a wee soft spot for them...:agree:

ancienthibby
21-01-2009, 04:27 PM
Being a Pats fan I shouldn't like the Steelers, but I've always had a wee soft spot for them...:agree:

Falkirk,

Since, in a sense, I grew up in distant days, I have huge memories of the Steelers when Terry Bradshaw and Franco Harris and Frenchy ***ua were the stars.

Funnily enough, though my baseball 'home team' remains the Blue Jays, I have great affection for the Boston Red Sox!!

So, we'll call that quits!

The_Todd
22-01-2009, 08:04 AM

Darn tootin' it is.

This show of solidarity was sponsored by the Pittsburgh Penguins.

Sylar
22-01-2009, 09:35 AM
Darn tootin' it is.

This show of solidarity was sponsored by the Pittsburgh Penguins.

Shame that same solidarity was absent when we blew you apart in the Stanley Cup last year :wink:

Oh yeah!

As an aside, managed to score 2 tickets behind the End Zone :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Had tickets in the first level at the sideline, but it was rediculously priced, so behind the End Zone it is!

Haymaker
22-01-2009, 06:34 PM
Got four tickets this morning behind the end zone, October cant come quick enough!

The_Todd
22-01-2009, 07:11 PM
Shame that same solidarity was absent when we blew you apart in the Stanley Cup last year :wink:

Oh yeah!

We'll live... even if we are having a stuttery season so far. Pens, Hibs... all the same!

Sylar
22-01-2009, 07:11 PM
Got four tickets this morning behind the end zone, October cant come quick enough!

End Zone at the left hand side, or right hand side?

We're section B131 (I think!) which is on the left hand side (as you looked at the diagram).

Haymaker
22-01-2009, 09:54 PM
End Zone at the left hand side, or right hand side?

We're section B131 (I think!) which is on the left hand side (as you looked at the diagram).

Im in BK 538? probably the other side to you... i cant see on the diagram very well!

Hibs.netters should meet up for a drink before hand i think. :agree:

Falkirk Hibby
23-01-2009, 04:50 PM
Im in BK 538? probably the other side to you... i cant see on the diagram very well!

Hibs.netters should meet up for a drink before hand i think. :agree:

Absolutely....

Now all I need to do is get tickets! :rolleyes:

Falkirk Hibby
23-01-2009, 04:53 PM
Falkirk,

Since, in a sense, I grew up in distant days, I have huge memories of the Steelers when Terry Bradshaw and Franco Harris and Frenchy ***ua were the stars.

Funnily enough, though my baseball 'home team' remains the Blue Jays, I have great affection for the Boston Red Sox!!

So, we'll call that quits!

Wow, you are ancient! :greengrin

I can only go as far back as 85/86 and the glorious Pats in Superbowl XX :boo hoo:
The last few years have certainly made up for lots of pain, but there are far too many glory hunting Pats fans now.

ancienthibby
23-01-2009, 05:32 PM
Wow, you are ancient! :greengrin

I can only go as far back as 85/86 and the glorious Pats in Superbowl XX :boo hoo:
The last few years have certainly made up for lots of pain, but there are far too many glory hunting Pats fans now.

And you were just 20 a few posts ago, now you claim to be 36!!

I may be ancient, but never have I aged as fast as that!!:greengrin:greengrin

Falkirk Hibby
23-01-2009, 05:39 PM
And you were just 20 a few posts ago, now you claim to be 36!!

I may be ancient, but never have I aged as fast as that!!:greengrin:greengrin

You must be getting me mixed up with somebody else, probably Mr Falkirk Hibee! :rolleyes:

:greengrin

Falkirk Hibby
26-01-2009, 04:16 PM
Yehaa! Got my tickets in the general sale this morning, block 106. :thumbsup:

Go Pats!

ancienthibby
26-01-2009, 04:23 PM
Yehaa! Got my tickets in the general sale this morning, block 106. :thumbsup:

Go Pats!

Foregone conclusion in favour of the Steelers:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sylar
26-01-2009, 05:30 PM
Going to be driving or getting the train down FH?

We're block B135, roughly behind where the corner flag is :thumbsup:

Falkirk Hibby
26-01-2009, 05:40 PM
Going to be driving or getting the train down FH?

We're block B135, roughly behind where the corner flag is :thumbsup:

I'll get the train down from either Cambridge or St Neots. I'll be up for a Hibby pint or 2 in London though! :agree:

Haymaker
30-01-2009, 01:51 PM
I'll get the train down from either Cambridge or St Neots. I'll be up for a Hibby pint or 2 in London though! :agree:

Isnt Quinns the hibs pub in london? everyone for a pint in there?